FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need custom stencil Design

Andrew426
Im getting a new Hardcase for my Les Paul copy soon, and have decided to be a little different in the way I modify/personalise it.

What I have decided to do is stencil "Wooden Handle" (my band name) in a similar style, location font etc. as the "Gibson USA" that you would find on a real Les Paul hard case (I like making people think twice)

150 frih$ to whoever can design something for me to use as a stencil. Preferably around 10"x7" in size, must say Wooden Handle (preferably with W and H as capitols, however if you just cant make it work - do it some other way)

This is what the Gibson USA logo looks like, on a hard case. (does not need black surround as the case Im getting is already black)

I dont think this would be too hard, just write Wooden Handle in Impact (the font), skew it, extend parts of the letters and put a few lines through 'Handle'.
Id do it myself, but I really cant be stuffed.
Andrew426
Ok I decided to have a wack at it myself, and got what i wanted.
You are still welcome to to have a go though, and if yours is better than the one I have done Il use it and give you the frih$.

This is gonna be horribly fiddly and annoying to cut out Rolling Eyes

ClydeScott
I have also found a designer wallpaper,but not able to find this..Rather i clicked your post or taking some information about the wallpaper..I just want to doing a big thanks to you for doing my great help..Thanks for this nice post..