FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nobody has accepted my request.

Diablosblizz
Nobody has accepted my request. I don't know why, but its probably been 2 weeks and nobody has even PMed me. Im just wondering why?

Also, I would like to change my subdomain request:

Subdomain: GamersUnited.frih.net
Description: Will feature downloads on games, will not include hacks (or anything illegal). Will include forums for users to chat about different games and how they can get better. Hopefully will feature .net domain.
Comments: Thank you.

I can't request a new one, or delete the current one, so I was wondering if a admin / account creator can do this for me, if possible (if not just please deny mine so I can request again).

Thank you.
wumingsden
Diablosblizz wrote:
Nobody has accepted my request. I don't know why, but its probably been 2 weeks and nobody has even PMed me. Im just wondering why?

Also, I would like to change my subdomain request:

Subdomain: GamersUnited.frih.net
Description: Will feature downloads on games, will not include hacks (or anything illegal). Will include forums for users to chat about different games and how they can get better. Hopefully will feature .net domain.
Comments: Thank you.

I can't request a new one, or delete the current one, so I was wondering if a admin / account creator can do this for me, if possible (if not just please deny mine so I can request again).

Thank you.

Your user information says that you are hosted ...

There is a request open to change your subdomain which has not yet been handled. You requested this on Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:47 pm, just over a week ago. Only Bondings handles subdomain changes so you will have to wait until this happens unfortunately ... He usually does them every 4-5 days but has been a little busy lately which is why you've had to wait a little longer. He should handle it in the next few days.
Diablosblizz
Sorry, I meant my sub domain. Too bad only Bondings can do that, but I was wondering so I don't lose points if you can disable my hosting (without deleting my account)?

Thanks.
Bondings
Sorry for the long delay, I'll do it soon.
Diablosblizz
Thank you Bondings Smile.