FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Website

j14fusion14
I made a site for hacking Nintendo systems (It's a forum not sure if I am getting a homepage)... I have a few unreleased codes for other games but this is our third board switch and it is brand new. We need more members.

http://thenintendohackers.ipbfree.com/
Digital Thoth
I'm not quite sure what you were getting at with your site. I mean, I saw the shout box, and a single other forum. Aside from a place to register there really wasn't much that you can do there. What's the idea of the site? What kind of Nintendo games do you hack? What systems, etc? I couldn't give your site much more than a five, and that's just for layout.

D.T.
j14fusion14
Yeah you have to register to view the board no guest can view the board. I should put that in the register forum. We find and make codes for Nintendo games, also ROMing and other stuff like that. Sorry if you have any questions please ask.
Dakafall
I like the over all idea, but you might want to give the guests something to draw them in, some cool thing that you guys have done that makes them want to register on your forum.

The theme looks cool, I think it fits with what your topic is on but that is just me Smile

I hope this helped!

-Dakafall
j14fusion14
Yeah I didn't let guest view the board because if guest could view the code section then all the codes could be leaked. I did add a guest lounge to the site so guest can come and hang out. Thanks for you suggestions. I am trying to make board better and your suggestions help thanks again.

-j14fusion14
Sanandreas
Your site is a forum! Not a homepage.. Razz

Be more exact when you make a topic! Razz

But you should add "Games" to the forum.
insolent1
Now, i am a member of your web site,

I wish, you find more members.
j14fusion14
Sanandreas wrote:
Your site is a forum! Not a homepage.. Razz

Be more exact when you make a topic! Razz

But you should add "Games" to the forum.

Yeah sorry Embarassed... I just added that in my 1st post sorry for the mistake.

insolent1 wrote:
Now, i am a member of your web site,

I wish, you find more members.

Yeah we have like 30 members in the begging but then we switched boards and our members didn't rejoin yet. But glad to see you like the site.