FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Robotech

sandyclaus
Has anyone heard the Space Station Liberty podcast?

It is like a marathon dose of Robotech trivia. An excellent recent interview with Robotech producer Carl Macek is a good example. It is SIX HOURS LONG!

http://terrania.us/liberty/

This was my best loved animie until I found Miyazaki. I cut my teeth on Gigantor, Space Giants, Speed Racer and Starblazers in the 70's.

-Sandy
blk3
Robotech, I remember it way back in the '80s. The animation then was enough, but not by todays standards. What draws me to the series is the drama love triangle story that unfolds between Rick Hunter, the Chinese girl who is a singer (forgot her name) and also the other female officer (the blond). And oh yeah , there are some nice songs too.
carlokes
Hi there,

Hehe, Rootech always makes me remember about a friend I have (an uber geek that collect loads of miniature models of Robotech and so on). He is so crazy about it that made me watch with him a whole afternoon of it.

Guess what, he recently bought a season of Trasformers....and guess what i'll have to watch on of these days when i can't come up with an excuse? Smile

I might sound bad but i always end up enjoying myself Smile

Stay Cool !!