FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is your favorite X-Men character and why?

knotcoresd
I personally have 2 favorites. Either Gambit or Beast.
Everyone always says Wolverine, but everyone says that. He is a total badass but comeone, pick someone differant unless you have a real good justification.

Gambit: Because he's super awesome. He blows shit up with the touch of his hand. How can you get more rad then that? Runnin' around all tough with a trench coat, bow staff and a deck of cards. You can't really beat that. C'mon... deck of cards Very Happy

Beast: The name almost says enough. BEAST. Not only is he a bad ass brutal fighter, which he totally is. He's a genious which is totally rad because he's not just some dumb idiot meat head like Juggernaut (who is still cool) but he's got the smarts to outwit others and all that. Take that. aw yeeah.
Futile
Storm is my favorite. Yes I like her even better then the cigar smokin' trash talking, lovable guy with the retracable claws. Not too many X-Men can match her raw unbridled power let alone her resume. She controls the weather, rides on hurricane winds, uses lightning. She is one of prominent leaders of the X-Men, reigning queen of a nation, a temporary replacement member in the Fantastic Four. She is a professional thief. Leader of the Morlocks at one time. She even beat Cyclops for the leadership of the X-men when she had no powers. Not to mention she was one of the first female black superheroes.
turbosquid
For me i has to be Wolverine, can't really tell you why, He's just my favorite!
Manus et Therion
I also have to vote for Wolverine. I have several reasons - First, he was the very first (and he may the be the only, because he was at the time) Marvel Super Hero to have intentionally killed another man. Why do I say that deserves an honor? Not that I condone killing other humans, but this was a very mature step for the comic industry and it opened a lot of doors. Wolverine, unlike other comic book heroes, is a highly complex character with many profilings suggesting actual psychological models upon which his creation was based. Second, he's a friend of Dare Devils. They even had early training together if you read way back in the 1980s what was going on in the Marvel UniverseS (multiverse!). Third... why does anyone need a reason?
QrafTee
knotcoresd wrote:
Everyone always says Wolverine, but everyone says that. He is a total badass but comeone, pick someone differant unless you have a real good justification.

Gambit: Because he's super awesome. He blows shit up with the touch of his hand. How can you get more rad then that? Runnin' around all tough with a trench coat, bow staff and a deck of cards. You can't really beat that. C'mon... deck of cards Very Happy

Beast: The name almost says enough. BEAST. Not only is he a bad ass brutal fighter, which he totally is. He's a genious which is totally rad because he's not just some dumb idiot meat head like Juggernaut (who is still cool) but he's got the smarts to outwit others and all that. Take that. aw yeeah.

Nightcrawler: Master of swords, teleportation, and unmatched agilitiy makes this guy my favorite X-Men character. He can teleport almost anywhere (chooses not to because he doesn't want to teleport into something), assassinate people, and he's just so cool to boot.
blk3
Psylocke, just because she's so sexy.
seanooi
Wolverine's my first choice. I just like it when those sharp pointy things come out from his fists. It just looked so cool.
Jean too, she's just so hot Laughing
jayrelle
I like pyro..because his power is fire. thats all.. Very Happy
silvermesh
The thing that makes wolverine cool is that his entire being is steeped with mystery. his past is long and complex, and very little is really known about who he is and how he came to be. He's more than my favorite X-Men character, he's my favorite superhero. has been since I was two feet tall. there is always more to learn about Logan.

Magneto is a close second. He's always been a great villain because he's really powerful, yet frail at the same time. his intelligence is actually more of an asset than his powers, and thats what sets him apart from many comic book villains.
JC Denton
Gambit, Magneto and Xavier (Magneto and Xavier are only cool in the movies though). What makes Gambit so cool then? Well, he throws cards at people, has an awesome Gunslinger-look. Gunslingers are cool and therefore Gambit is cool.
mansonivan
Wolverine! i love his claws~
xj975
Remy Lebeau (Gambit):

I love the concept of an anti-hero, and he represents one well. only truly loyal to himself and his own interests doing what he sees needs to be done by his own methods, and not really being bothered by the fact that none of the team truly trusts him.

I like him as an anti-hero far more than Logan, who I view as just an idiot. Once a wild animal now a tamed puppy.
Mannix
blk3 wrote:

Psylocke and Blink. ...Both partly because of the above reason. ...Blink is extra-cool, and has a real fire in both the Age of Apocolypse world and in the Generation X world. Similarly, psylocke was pretty well developed for being eye-candy. ...Although I have to say, I really hate what they did with her character, from right around the Crimson-Dawn timeframe... ...It's like she's another freaking Jean Grey who comes back 90 different times, with all kinds of wierd permutations. "Rachel Summers" included in that bit. Yeah, sure, the daughter... ...Fine. Wink

Oh yeah, and Shadowcat too.
raine dragon
I've always been a fan of Rouge; there is just something about her attitude that I just like. Plus, I'm a sucker for characters with tragic, depressing lives.
ItsWesley
As with the majority, I'm picking wolverine, he's just so cool with his claws and stuff! Not to mention that he's the most badass x-men out there.
Revvion
My favorite is Forge, making al kinds of tools with almost no stuff, i mean he made solar powered house once from one of his artifical limbs.
anonymous21
Jean Grey. She rocks!

I love her Psychic Powers. (Just like Magneto but Jean Grey is still my favorite.)
Seiorai
I assume that the reason why Wolverine is so popular is 1. his mysterious past 2. his healing ability, which virtually makes him immortal 3. his tough hero attitude Razz ....so naturally he's so liked by everyone :XD

Mine are Jean Grey and Storm. Both because of their fighter attitudes and powerful abilities.
Psycho_X52
Wolverine, because he acts like a man-soldier. (btw, he faught against nazi troops in the US army) A loner when peace... Not only he could heal but it was up-graded with (almost) indestructible skeleton.
ddukki
I personally like Iceman. You can say he's immature or weak, but his powers are awesome and even he can't fully understand them. If he ever fully realizes his potential and develops his skills, then he'll be kick ass and wipe the floor with any villain, hands down.

END NERD RANT
exarkun
Angel and Archangel for me. Although they are the same guy, but their wings make them special. He is very flexible and maneuver very well in the air, thanks to the training form Professor X.
QrafTee
anonymous21 wrote:
Jean Grey. She rocks!

I love her Psychic Powers. (Just like Magneto but Jean Grey is still my favorite.)

Magneto has psychic powers? Are you sure?
driftingfe3s
QrafTee wrote:
anonymous21 wrote:
Jean Grey. She rocks!

Magneto has psychic powers? Are you sure?

Magneto has no psychic powers.

Anyways, I would go with wolverine. That dude is just crazy savage. Also he always scoring with the ladies Smile Aside from that, his powers are pretty sweet. With that adamtium laced skeleton, claws, crazy senses, and of course his amazing healing factor, hes pretty damn near invincible.

In fact in one of the ultimate series comics the hulk tore wolverine in half and threw his legs to the top of a mountain and wolverine had to go and find his legs so he could heal himself back together.
eggg
Nightcrawler. His powers are crazy weird (slipping into another dimension and coming back every time he teleports?), his appearance is straight out of mythology, and he's laid-back, sly, and cool. Plus, he originates in the awesome 1970's "All new, all different" era, which is easily my favorite. And he's German!
rurouni
My choose will be Phoenix, Gambit and Rogue.

I dont think Magneto has psychic power Question
DeadxDusk
I guess I'll chose Rogue and Gambit.
Rogue because she has a really cool tragic history and Gambit because he's mysterious and kinda selfish Razz
dzign
I'll choose Wolverine for this option as he is self healer, agile as well as having strong claws to cut almost everything
carlokes
Hi there,

My favorite X-men Series Character is with absolutely no doubt Magneto. I love his way of being a villain and i just loved his adaptation to the cinema. For me he is the most charismatic character of the series and specially he has my favorite super power. to be able to magnetize metallic objects is like to be able to control a major part of our present world, where metal is present everywhere around us Razz

I also sympathize with Wolverine. I like characters that rely on brute force to accomplish their objectives Smile

Stay Cool everyone ||
kk_loke86
For X-men, I prefer the character of cyclop...
deStructuralized
^
Cyclops is kind of a dick, lol

"O hay Jean I'm so glad we're finally married after 30 years of beating around the bush, wait, nvm I'm going to psychically cheat on you with this ice bitch, oh, you're dead.

Crap."

I have to go with Wolverine on this one, I don't care if this makes me look like a bandwagon rider just because he's "the most popular X-Men character" or whatever.

Read Wolverine: Origins and the Wolverine Civil War compilation and you'll see that he has one of the most well developed backstories and personalities out of all the X-Men.

After the adamantium was ripped off his bones dude became damn near unkillable.
sopetite
I love rogue. She is quite feisty and when she kisses you it's all over, no need to worry about kiss and tell. Laughing
ZeroXD
blk3 wrote:

Haha, I'd have to totally agree with you on that one. I used to think Rogue was really sexy, but Psylocke takes the cake. Nothing hotter then a scantily-clad female ninja! Shocked

Well besides the abundance of hot females, I'd have to say my personal favorite is Iceman. He's can travel really fast by making ice bridges he can slide on, (that'd be pretty fun form of travel to boot!), he can easily subdue anyone without hurting them by making an ice prison and trapping them for awhile, and if he wanted to hurt someone he could just launch huge ice boulders at em'.

Used to be a huge Wolverine fan, but everyone started to love him and I guess he started to get boring.
ainieas
Rogue. Since i first started reading X-Men in my teens i could identify with her. Something about her past. And i've always had this fantasy where me and her kiss and we are both destroyed. No better goodbye, i'd say! Does anyone know of anything about Rogue in the lines of Wolverine: Origin? Like a backstory or something.
tekage
Well... you must admit Wolverine DOES kick ass (both figurative and literally). He does not only have this AWESOME mutation that makes him almost inmortal, with all this thing that he gets cured very fast, he ages slower, if only one cell is alive and gets enough energy he comes back to life (as seen on the king-size special number don't-remember-but-think-it-was-two), being able to run for a longer time, being almost inmune to poison... And besides he DOES HAVE an adamantium skeleton (ok, it's artificial, but so what, Iron Man ain't made of Iron and everyone likes him!) AND claws also covered with this "unbreakable" material... how many x-men can say all that?
besides, he's a "i-don't-care-if-you-don't-like-it-I'll-do-it-anyway" kind of guy, has been through a lot, been a samurai, CIA agent, barman (okay, that's not very impressive but hey, everything adds in a curriculum vitae!)... Knows almost every kind of fighting skill (or was it killing skill?), about computers, stealth, bla bla bla...

Anyway, my favourite x-men is Rogue, for she can touch Wolverine (or anyone) and steal his powers, memories abilities and so on, hehehe. too bad she became "possesed" by Gambit when he went to heaven (or hell? who knows, ask dr doom if he's seen him there)
thinkfacility
Cyclops used to be my favorite, but I think I started to like Gambit more; after all, who doesn't love a womanizer? Well, besides women. I also considered the phoenix as one of my favorite characters, but I don't think the movies did a very good job of portraying her.
Wesker
My two favorites are Gambit and Magneto.

Gambit, because he's got some of the best one-liners, he's got an awesome power, and he's a pimp.

Mags because he's Mags. No other reason, he's just too cool.
minty
Come on guys, Rogue is by far the best marvel superhero ever. I mean she can steal anyone's power just by touching their skin with hers. Who else can do that? Just imagine the possibilities. It's almost like she can choose her ability, however, it is severely limited to physical access.

Although I agree that Gambit is f*ing awesome. He uses kenitic energy to catch his cards on fire and throws them causing explosions upon impact. SWEET!!

-minty
deStructuralized
She has potential, but lacks enough control to be considered "the best," really.

Lack of control --> Beta mutant status instead of Alpha or potentially Omega
karrupin
Seiorai wrote:
I assume that the reason why Wolverine is so popular is 1. his mysterious past 2. his healing ability, which virtually makes him immortal 3. his tough hero attitude Razz ....so naturally he's so liked by everyone :XD

Mine are Jean Grey and Storm. Both because of their fighter attitudes and powerful abilities.

Yeah, my favorite characters also Jean & Storm. Razz
angelwingz360
Mines Rogue and bobby because they are a cute couple!
Rogue: because she can take powers away and i think thats just awesome

Bobby: Because he can freeze things

Also i love storm because she can change the weather its so awesome she can make it sunny foggy or rainy Very Happy
lethaltriad
Wolverine is my favourite x-men character.. just that he's a badass and does his own thing when he feels he has 2, also his adamantium claws are pretty cool 2 and he can heal himself.
Bryan_Bezzle
Too hard. I always liked Gambit as my favorite but his powers arent superior. I love Wolverine and Iceman.....Nightcrawler......yeah too hard.

too damn hard.
kiran_n444
1st. Wolverine Why? hes gots fricking Blades comin out of his hands.

2nd. Gambit Why? He Blows stuff up. Thts Just Cool.
imera
I find it so difficult to find one favourite, because they are all so different with different powers.
And since I have never read the comic books I know only the ones in the movies.

Wolverine must be the all time favourite, no only to me I guess. it's mostly because of how he looks, acts and are.
Mystique is one of my favourite to, I love her as much as Wolverine because they are almost the same, in a way.
I just love every character, they are amazing in their way, even if some of them are evil.
gergauss
I just love Deadpool, especially the tie-in they did in civil war and his problem with his first person narrator mode, that certainly was a laugh, as are most of the things he says.
But it looks like Marvel is cancelling Cable & Deadpool 'cause Cable is getting a new series or something like that... too bad, I hope Deadpool appears in some new series as well or I'll be really disappointed with marvel!!!

If it has to be a fully x-men active character, I would say Beast... he's been there from the beginning and is kind of wolverinish, instead he does control the animal within... and hasn't adamantium bound to his bones which makes him a bit easier to get
kriszara
I love Wolverine because he chooses to do what he does in spite of the pain it brings.
In the more recent Wolverine comics and in the Astonishing X-Men series they play up the fact that when Wolverine fights he goes in knowing it is going to hurt.... a lot and he does it anyway. No other X-Man is willing to make that kind of sacrifice every time.

Favorite villian - Mystique. She can be anyone, anywhere and has amazing skills.

Kristine
Knightly Games has great deals on comics and games.
Tuvitor
Nightcrawler is a romantic and a dreamer with a fantastic imagination. He has the look of a devil and the heart of an angel.
deadswan
I've always like Wolverine more than the other characters, and that was when I used to watch the old cartoons.

I just always thought having metal claws pop out was cool lol

Mr. Green
QrafTee
Along with Nightcrawler, Iceman is up there. He is so powerful, but he just doesn't have the heart to be all he can be for the fear of hurting those around him.
Donutey
I would agree Gambit is the shiznit, kind of disappointed they are only now getting around to having him in the movies.
[FuN]goku
Well my first favorite is Gambit. He was my favorite as a kid in the old tv series. Can't really give you a reason why... He was just my favorite as a kid Very Happy but.. Yeah. I've yet to see the new movie with him either , but I'm probly gonna go see it soon Razz

Second Would probably Wolverine.. Not the one from the movies, I'm talking about from the show. I always liked his Uniform. It's a bit different from the movies Razz
Denvis
Wolverine hands down! I love the pointy things
QrafTee
Denvis wrote:
Wolverine hands down! I love the pointy things

That's what she said.
bchuminx
used to like storm alot as she is the weather queen, control all the elements at her finger tips, cool lightning and rushing winds..but now I guess I'd prefer Gambit more..cool attack moves and like his card move style ^^
amperx
Morph! because he can morph XD
traxion
amperx wrote:
Morph! because he can morph XD

haha

i preform storm.
a nice woman who can controls the wheater..

always a big nice sun nice temperature when she is around Laughing
evilgeniuself
I've always had trouble deciding whether or not Emma Frost or Iceman was my favorite character. Emma Frost knows what she's getting into whenever she does anything, even though her actions may be reckless, and I've always thought Iceman was pretty cool, for no apparent reason (pardon the pun)...
MeddlingMonk
Xavier is probably my favourite, mainly because of the fact that he's played by Patrick Stewart (one of my favourite actors) in the movies.
love_her_freida_pinto
my favourite guy from X-Men would probably have to be Angel.

Powers: Makes use of the large, feathered wings on his back for natural flight. Also has eagle-like vision and blood with regenerative properties. Can transform into a blue-skinned monster with metallic, techno-organic wings, sharp metallic wings and claws, and enhanced physical characteristics.

i mean how awesome can you get? Oh yeah Gambit is coool too.
ato784
I don't really have a favorite right now, but i can tell you that i do not agree with turbosquid....

turbosquid wrote:
jigoku05
I dunno why but I really liked Gambit ever since I'm small. I used to watch Uncanny X-men and he's definitely my fave character.

I also like Havok coz he's like the badass version of Cyclops
sum12nv
go wolverine cause he has claws...
paskifire
Wolverine.. especially WEAPON X! hahaha!
menino
My favourite is Wolverine, as he is bada$$, and almost indestructible.

I'm not sure if Hulk defeated him or not, but thats what I heard.
Parkour_Jarrod
Storm or... The Teleport guy, forgot his name
jigoku05
^ how come he's your favorite when you don't even know his name? It's Nightcrawler btw.
Parkour_Jarrod
jigoku05 wrote:
^ how come he's your favorite when you don't even know his name? It's Nightcrawler btw.

I forgot it, anywho ive only seen the movies Embarassed so i don't have much of an opinion
rayxzero
I'll go for wolverine because of his healing skills.
QrafTee
jigoku05 wrote:
I think Cloak and Deadpool teleport too, although his latter reply says he only watched the movies so he's probably referring to Nightcrawler.
amperx
i like wolverine as a character, and with so much backstories made for him, he got a very solid background story which makes him more of a public choice, but for me i like his character because of his badassness if thats even a word lol, although hes nearly indestructible he still has alot of weakness which balances him out, pretty good character indeed.
ribozon
Probably wolverine because of his claws, costume and regeneration skill. His claws are awesome always loved it and i was a wanna be wolverine when i was a child xD
jigoku05
QrafTee wrote:
jigoku05 wrote:
I think Cloak and Deadpool teleport too, although his latter reply says he only watched the movies so he's probably referring to Nightcrawler.

Yeah but to casual x-men fans Deadpool is not as well known as Nightcrawler. And his teleportation is not his main ability.
icechild
knotcoresd wrote:

I think i go wif you on this one but instead of beast i'll go with quicksilver.
That dude makes ma head spin so fast i dont see ma i lashes blink i mean who else is faster?
Gambit is freaky cool charge up stuff only to blow 'em up plus he talk totally sweet.

Lady: How did you do that?
Gambit: With style betty. With Style!

Cool Hunh?!
paolord
I really like Deadpool. Wade Wilson has a sense of humor and probably one of the best assassins in the Marvel Universe. And it was freakin cool to see deadpool in the latest marvel vs. capcom game. I hope marvel make a solo deadpool movie. It would be awesome.
tazone
i think wolverine and deadpool are the best
and out of them i pick deadpool because wolverines outfit is just too colorful for my taste
i think black and red is much better than black and yellow

both regenerate
deadpool is funny, wolverine is grumpy
cybersa
I like Wolverine very much.
Bcoz he fought for truth.
He had great power.
He can restore back when he get hurt.
He will never die until his head cutoff from his head.
nigam
my favorite is wolverine too....i like his power and he can heal himself once he got hurt....
The_Shadow
My fav X-men character isn't a member of the x-men. It's Gambit. Embarassed He's so hot and not to mention powerfull. Him being a bad guy (and occasionly a good guy) Makes him even hotter...Yes, even me has become a fangirl to him! XD
fangzr1
chosen_bubble
i think prof. X is really cool what he does with his brain.It's better than muscle power

anyway thats my opinion go go Prof X Very Happy
Huntress
It'll be a battle between Storm and Wolverine... Storm is just wise, Wolverine is unpredictable... but then again, i'd probably would like Kitty as well, we have the same personality...
Radar
Still trying to work this one out. Could be Xavier or Beast. Could be Rogue. Probably Kitty Pryde?

See how much variance there is there? Still trying to make up my mind. Maybe this'll be one of those things where they're just all good.
rogue_skydragon
Gambit would have to be my favorite X-men character, because he has the most swarthy, bad-ass attitude and can do some ridiculously amazing things with his use of kinetic energy.
2scoops
Hey I'm not total losers like you guys so I don't read nerdy comic books like you guys
tingkagol
After reading the title, first that came to my mind was Wolverine. So I guess he is my favorite X-men character. I think he perfectly represents the franchise (comic / movie). A mutant, troubled, with a long history stretching back to a long lost age, not too concerned about politics but just trying to live and survive in a world that doesn't take kindly to mutants, day after day.

Quote:
My fav X-men character isn't a member of the x-men. It's Gambit.

Gambit is a member of X-men.

Quote:
My favourite is Wolverine, as he is bada$$, and almost indestructible.

I'm not sure if Hulk defeated him or not, but thats what I heard.

Hulk defeated him. Hulk is way out of Wolverine's league. Seriously, Hulk is like one of the most powerful Marvel superheroes, fyi.
tingkagol
2scoops wrote:
Hey I'm not total losers like you guys so I don't read nerdy comic books like you guys

That's odd. You sound like a loser. Also, sharp grammar there, Johnny.
donoob88
night crawler, i don't know why, he seems week against other mutant, but the teleportation powers is cool for me, though i don't like the face of him Very Happy but it is still cool skills Very Happy
Someone I knew said that he was alive and was a werewolf during the renaissance period but that was a joke for Van Helsing acted by Hugh Jackman who is also the same actore in the X-Men movie .. haha Very Happy
loremar
tingkagol wrote:
Quote:
My fav X-men character isn't a member of the x-men. It's Gambit.

Gambit is a member of X-men.

Gambit is not a member of ex-men. Wink

My favorite is Juggernaut. Did I spell that correctly?
Tuvitor
It's been a long time since I really read a lot of comic books, but back in the day I would say my favorite of the X-Men was Longshot. He wasn't a mutant, but an extradimensional traveler from the Mojoverse, who had a bizarre lucky streak. He also had some of the best lines:

Quote:
Longshot: Dead burnt animal flesh and unborn baby birds, YUM!

Rogue: Don't be gross. Those are ham n' eggs!
rogue_skydragon
Gambit's my favorite, mostly because he's got that sexy southern drawl.
cnitolo
Wolverine. Because his story.
Navigator
Gambit and I don't know why
slimviking
knotcoresd wrote:

Indeed, the powers of wolverine, compared to other x-man are quite retarded, weapons: blades; powers:wounds that heals quick.

No mental reading, telekinesis, death rays,hypermagnetism, lightnings, incineration touch or other countless crazy ultrapowers.

Wolverine is popular because is an anti hero: a SOB badass between a bunch of nerdy guys.
Cosmoslayer
Morph because I can be anyone! Very Happy
codegeek
Wolverine: because he's awesome. A close second is Professor X.
Sabbadon
Wolverine.. maybe because I'm hairy like him hehehe
Iceaxe0410
It would have to be Colossus. He was always my favorite X-men. There's just something cool about metal armor. I don't really have any other reason. I just think he's cool. Razz
dharmin
X Men, according to me is Marvels greatest creation, yeah! i like X men more than the avengers!
I really like most of the X men characters, here are some of my favourites and the reason why i like them:

Magneto : For having one of the most awesome power,Generates and controls magnetic fields for manipulating metal, and of course he can fly!

Wolverine: Another great character, really loved the movie, like his power of regenaration and adamantium claws!

Nightcrawler : Not really much powerful or a important character, but i like him for his line of sight teleport!

Juggernaut: just Awesome..hits his head to break anything! and i love his catch phrase - Im Juggernaut Bitch!

Jean Grey: The most powerful of all mutants.period.

Mystique: A really sexy lady. shapeshifting, with her natural form having blue skin and yellow eyes. also after watching X men first class, i realised that she has delayed ageing powers.
BLIZZARD11145
Well my fav is wolverine because no one can kill him not even jean can so to me wolverine IS OP!!!
manverupl
Wolverine. Why hmmmm.....
Because of his power which heal him almost immediately. So it's make him unstoppable, I love the weapon he fight, a claws in his hands. Of course the story of Wolverine is amazing too.
But the thing I like the most in him is his character Very Happy.

He is my fav X-Men. But in the Marvel Universe there is character which I like more its Deadpool Very Happy.
astl32
Nation, a temporary replacement member in the Fantastic Four. She is a professional thief. Leader of the Morlocks at one time. She even beat Cyclops for the leadership of the X-men when she had no powers..!
Pippo90
Legion! For three reasons:

- He could be the (far) more powerful mutant in the Marvel universe (imho, more powerful than Frankiln Richards).

- He is crazy! Very Happy

- There is a current comic book series, X-Men Legacy, where he appears as the main character. Besides being one of the best comic in Marvel NOW!, there Legion expresses an interesting point of view towards the "mutant dream", which is ihmo much more reasonable than his father's (Charles Xavier).
Nyasro
Wolverine
Arrogant
Wolverine - Because thats why
Voltaic666
Hard to say for me, I like Gambit and Toad but my favorite is probably Nightcrawler. I really love his power and personality. I always thought of him as the soul of the team.
tozd
My favorite is the cute girl from the anime /jk.

Wolverine is probably close to being favorite. The new movie wasn't half bad as I imagined.
ishihara
Nighcrawler, so i can teleport wherever i want. Cool
grofet
I like Erik Magnus Lehnsherr (Max Eisenhardt)
We know him as Magneto in X-man
He is a very strong character is x-men since he is the boss of the villain
If there is no x-men he would be the ruler of the x-men world
chartcentral
I like Wolverine and Cyclops since X-Men's animated series when I was a kid.