FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Keroro Gunso/Sgt. Frog

mansonivan
Anyone know bout this anime? it is second season now in japan. the whole story is bout alien frog trying to conquer earth but they r adopt by lovely human. I recommend this anime for everyone bcoz it is so funny. haha try to search for it if u r interested. i rated it for 5 stars. really damn funny n interesting.

my mistake. d name is keroro gunso. it official site but too bad is in japanese. http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/keroro/
mansonivan
hhmm...nobody know this anime? i think haven show in most of d country. haven a try everyone. trust me this one
headie
I love Sgt. Frog! I've got way too many Giroro plushies ^^; I've been trying to find the DVDs of it though, since there aren't too many subs right now of it... I've read all the manga, but I've only seen the first 4 or 5 episodes
mansonivan
finally i found someone who love this anime also. I wasnt about english sub since i can read chinese, i dl all chinese sub. Razz ur favourite is giroro? he is my favourite too. i bought a lot keychain from japan, they r so cute!!
headie
All I know is English ^^; I went to a convention last year and got a keychain, two plushies, and a figurine. This year all I got was a figurine since they didn't have as much.
mansonivan
convention? anime convention? where r u from? Smile
headie
Yep, an anime convention. I live in Florida, but we only have a couple here.
mansonivan
they have anime convetion in Florida? cool. I live in adelaide which in australia. I guess not much ppl know where it is, is very difficult to get anime n manga here. sigh.....
headie
you could always try online. i get most of my amnga from books a million.
mansonivan
yeah, that is what i do now. I wasnt sure bout you, but for me, i think the feeling of reading a real manga book and reading online is totally different. I prefer reading real manga book Razz
headie
True, true. It is better to have the book in front of you...
driftingfe3s
Man this anime sounds funny! I'm going to have to find a a batch torrent, or hopefully find it on IRC and start watchign it. Thanks for introducing it to me!
mansonivan
yes driftingfe3s. it is funny. i think it probably will b a trend in ur country in few years later.
headie
It's been licensed in America, which makes it hard to find a download of any episodes. According to Wikipedia, the volume 1 DVD's supposed to be released sometime this year.
driftingfe3s
headie wrote:
It's been licensed in America, which makes it hard to find a download of any episodes. According to Wikipedia, the volume 1 DVD's supposed to be released sometime this year.

Wasn't hard to find for me. I just watched the first two episodes. The first episode wasn't too funny but the second one was great, I laughed so many times! Keroro Gunsou will probably be one of my favorties!
mansonivan
this is great. i found more fans in this forum.
Seiji
Didn't this make the cover of a Newtype issue? If so I remember it. Never checked it out though.
headie
Ya, it was in Newtype. I came close to getting it, but for 15$ an issue... I decided against it.
mansonivan
seems like more n more ppl interested in sergeant keroro. glad to know that. i'm just wondering which character is ur favourite in this anime? My favourite is Giroro (the red frog).
driftingfe3s
I like Tamama. He is just too funny sometimes.