FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prison break

dnmarketing
Hi friend !!

i'd like to ask here , if the new serie of prison break is already coming out yet ? waiting your answers .
Regards
Octaeder
dnmarketing wrote:
Hi friend !!

i'd like to ask here , if the new serie of prison break is already coming out yet ? waiting your answers .
Regards

Give them a chance. Series 2's only just finished. Seeing as that started around the end of August that's probably when you'll see season 3 appear.

It has definitely been commissioned so it's just a matter of waiting out the summer.
spykE
I thought it was coming in August, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm at episode 20 now, you know here in my country they show em much later compared to the US, though now I watch them online *cough* Wink.
lefou63
It's excellent serie with great actor but season 2 it's very bad than season 1 Sad
Season 3 of prison break return at the end of august !
Kelcey
My friend is obsessed with that Wentworth guy, haha
ryanh2006
Hey guys I just wanted to chime in and ask whether or not Season 3 is going to air in August or in the Fall. In my opinion I thoroughly enjoyed Season 2 and even though it is different than Season 1 I think that they managed to do a great job with it and if push came to shove than I would have to take Season 2 over 1 any day!! 2 had much more action, excellent new characters like Mahone and Kim, and more plot depth than Season 1 regarding the whole conspiracy thing. I think that 2 ended on some pretty high notes and 3 is going to be interesting to put it mildly.
missdixy
I can't wait until season three !! Very Happy
fubusplash
i just finished watching it on dvd,series one and two, Micheal Scafield is just sooooo Hot i'l love to hold him and kiss him any day,(SORRY TO HIS GIRL).
BUt truelly thats my best series for a long time,a friend told me he saw the series 3 on dvd but i don't know yet if it's real or just pullng my legs,but i'll tell you guys by tommorrow to confirm if he was telling me for sure .
DRXX
I loved the first and second season but I haven't really been following the second season fully on, I am just waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can see the episodes that I've missed and catch up with the plot.
conspiranoia
I started downloading the episodes by Internet, then watched it in a digital platform, then when they started in the public TV i watched until 16th episode in the second season, but now i'm tired of it...

It's always the same and the plot isn't very believable, so i think i'll just keep watching heroes and lost...
liam
as soon as i saw my first episode of prison break i found that i was hooked.
i prefered the ones that happened in the jail over the ones "On the Run" which i seem to think lack the same power that the prison ones had
Indyan
Some info about S3 :

* Tentative date for S3 E1 is 21st August 2007.
* RobertWisdom and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe have joined the cast of the Fox drama "Prison Break" as regulars.
* British-born actor Chris Vance has landed a regular role on Fox's drama "Prison Break" next season when the series is set in a Panama prison.
* Shooting would start in July.
soldeinvierno
I'm not very excited about the third season... I loved the first one and the first half of the second one. From there, it seems to me like the started to stretch a plot that was over.

From the moment that Scofield looked at his tattoos for the last time, the show was over for me.

Anyway, I'll watch it hoping that a new twist comes and makes it interesting again.
mattchun
I was heard that on 25th August they will release the first episode of season 3, am I right.