FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih$ scheme?

fhrr5
So the scheme makes sense...
FriHost makes money by selling us ads, and this is a clever scheme to generate ad exposure.
But what are the rules? Do I need to earn a certain number of frih$ per a certain amount of time in order to keep an account active?

It seems like a bunch of posts are long and rambling for no apparent reason other than to earn the points.

What is the incentive for earning frih$?
wumingsden
fhrr5 wrote:
So the scheme makes sense...
FriHost makes money by selling us ads, and this is a clever scheme to generate ad exposure.
But what are the rules? Do I need to earn a certain number of frih$ per a certain amount of time in order to keep an account active?

It seems like a bunch of posts are long and rambling for no apparent reason other than to earn the points.

What is the incentive for earning frih$?

Sells ads ? Nope, not quite. FriHost gets its money from the ads which it has on the FriHost forums ... of which most have been removed, especially for members.

Rules are simple really.

The maximum you can earn in one single post is 5 Points and 5 Frih$.
Points are for hosting, Frih$ are the frihost forum currency.

If you have hosting at frihost, at the end of the day all Points will be reset to 45. One Point is taken away a day for the hosting you recieve, which means that you have to post at least once every 45 days to keep your account. You will recieve two (or maybe three) emails if you fall into negetive points, at which point your account will be removed (please note that this doesn't happen often, if at all).
If you do not have posting the Points has no barried. However, once you recieve it it will be reset to 45.

The frih$ are the frihost forum currency and so far can only be officially used for the frihost directory, which is a website directory for all frihost-hosted websites. Future plans however are for a shop to open which offers the ability to buy more disk space/bandwidth for frih$ ... and a few more abilities so you can spend stuff on frih$. You can at the moment use the directory like previously said or spend it in the marketplace.
fhrr5
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I think I posted that question originally just trying to earn enough forum points to apply for a hosting account, although I truly was curious.
Your explanation is very logical, thanks again for it.
I am truly surprised that there are so many people around here who are all so kind and willing to help slower people like me with questions and problems.
secondeye
yeah welcome to Frihost forum, Hope U will enjoy a very good stay, If you want your web come in Popular search engines then go and submit your web link such as www.bluezone.frih.net to google search engines first because it takes approx 1 week to work on your query then Improve your site...

Well the big benifit i get from this Frihost forum is that it Provide directory and allows search engines to adjust into it thats why am Still alive out there, well believe me if your domain name will be in the google search engine if you have efficient Keywords and Good work In your site... Provide some Unique features in it that few Website contains these kinds of contents then the Visitor Will visit daily and Off course update it regulary If want to Increase traffic no matter your Update content is little Smile

thank you Very Much...