FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any advice for a guy who's about to get married?

fhrr5
Ok, so the deal is that I have to make five posts on the boards before I can apply for a hosting account.

What I really want to do is get some space set up so I can teach myself about databases, because who knows? It might be a skill that comes in handy some day.

Anyway, I'm getting married this August.

I'm reasonably mature, I have found the right girl, the timing is perfect, so it's time to do it.

Any parting advice for me?

I think it's too late to back out now!
Azmo
I would have felt so much more desire to answer this seriously, if you hadn't started with "bla bla making 5 posts" ...

anyways, gettin married huh? that's great for you Smile what u need advice for? u knew eachother before the wedding, right? not like u meet for the first time at the altar.. one word do.. conversation! never stop talking, the day you do, the relationship will die.. u are gonna spend the rest of ur lives together.. if u dont conversate, well what are u gonna do then? u cant have sex 12 hours a day then work for the next 12..

anyways.. gl to you and your marriage!
Sadow
Hmmm, would you mind if I ask your age? I'm asking because I married to young... Nevertheless I wish you all the luck with your marriage.
(I think you shouldn't get married before you are 40 years of age, and I really mean that) This is the advice I will give to my son when he starts dating girls.
xkobram
Just enjoy it! It has to be great to live with som1 youcan mary with!

GL!
SyncM
You dont probaley need any advice if you gone marry she everything gone be like before.

But two advice always talk and listning about anything and never, never forgett her when your "normal days" start .

Whish you two all luck !
RubySlasher
Eat cake, every day.
missdixy
Get a pre-nup.
jenice
Always be honest with her. My momma always told me, and it held true for me, "A woman always knows."