FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.: User login systems for your site :. CHEAP AND EASY!

bladesage
Hello to all!

If you are looking for a good login system with full features, you have come to the right place!

There are quite a few login systems available, but they are not usually meant for someone with particular needs. That's where I come in Very Happy

I can make you a custom login system for any site you want. There are only two requirements:

1) PHP (version 4.1.0+)
2) MySQL (version 3.23+)

I am willing to make you a login system with your choice of any or all the following features:

• Custom-length sessions
  • Username restrictions
  • Remember with cookies
  • Auto-login with cookies
  • E-mail address
  • E-mail verification
  • E-mail account activation
  • Password restrictions
  • Password reset
  • First/last name(s)
  • IP Address Logging
  • IP Banning
  • Avatar uploads (with complete control of size/dimensions)
  • User messaging system (much like Private Messages)
  • Support ticket system
  • Session status image 1
  • Polls (surveys, voting, etc)
  • Much, much more! (Just ask)
  • Easy userdata/config backup and restore

1. Shows the user whether or not they are logged in, how long they will be logged in for, and whether or not their session will restart itself (cookie auto-login) when it expires.

The system also features (by default) all of the following:

• User registration page
  • Userlist page
  • User profile page
  • Admin Panel
  • Friendly URL's (like /login, /admin, /account, /register, etc)
  • Updates 3
  • Other (ask for info)

3. Certain scripts and MySQL table structures are used in all my systems. To better serve my customers, and keep everything running smoothly, I update these common items frequently. The system can (optionally) check for updates every 12 hours (via a scheduled task on MY site which triggers the update script on YOURS). If any are available, they can be installed automatically by the system update tool.

I can also make it format dates to the user's liking (or yours), adjust for timezones, and plenty more. I will happily make it fit your site's theme (or teach you how to do so) if necessary. And, as with all my services, there is a lifetime support policy, so I can help you and/or adjust the scripts at any time.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and be as specific as possible as to what you want.

All this for how much you ask?
Only 45 frih$

We can negotiate the price if needed.

New!
Extra Features
I now offer a few extra features for the login systems. These features are considered "extra" because they are not standard features, and are thus provided at an extra fee. The features below are available for: 5 frih$ for one of them, or 10 frih$ for two or more. The price is added to the 45 frih$ mentioned above.

The features are:

1. Universal data wrappers:
Allow other systems to access the userdata via any scripting language that can read/execute external files. These may include ActionScript, ASP, ASP.NET, etc.

2. External Data Backups:
Allows you to store up to 50 backups of your user/configuration data on my server! In the event of your server going down, the system data being lost, or other such events; you can retrieve backups from my server at any time! Optionally, you can have these updates made automatically, every week. We can keep you protected forever! The only downside is that avatars cannot be stored on my server. I may have a lot of space to spare, but avatars are a bit too much Wink.

3. External Data Storage:
Allows you to keep your user and/or configuration data on my server, or almost any other server with MySQL and PHP. You can save loads of MySQL storage space on your server, and avoid the hassle of installing/maintaining the MySQL info.
NOTES: The installation of the MySQL tables and default rows is done automatically; but this method does not require you to make your own database for the system, or provide the database login info on your own server. This method, also, is incapable of storing avatars.

4. XML Data Wrapper:
This provides an alternative to using MySQL. It is much slower, I must admit, but if you do not have MySQL access, then you may need to use this instead.

5. Shared Data Storage:
This feature allows you to use the same system across multiple sites. You can choose if you want them all to share the same config, or each have their own.

6. System Integration:
With this feature, the login system integrates and merges fully with other systems. These systems may include phpBB 2.x, phpBB 3.x, Moodle, SMF, etc. The users can login via any of these systems, using only one username and password. Account settings are saved globally. For this feature, I will need access to the files for the other system, as well as access to the MySQL server to modify table structures.

I am happy to serve you as best I can. In most cases, I will not require your login information. If you want me to install the system for you, then I will do so with pleasure (but in such cases I would require the login info). Otherwise, I can make a convenient installation package with instructions.

If you are not satisfied with my work, then there is a full refund. I strive to make my customers happy, and so I will! At any time after I provide the login system, you may contact me to add/remove features listed above (or others you specifically request), for no additional cost! (Except for the Extra features.)

The Privacy Policy is quite standard for this service. I should not require your login information unless you request assistance.

EDIT: Moved the Update service to the Standard feature list. Therefore, the Update service is FREE with order.

EDIT: Added the System Integration feature to the Extra feature list.

NOTICE
As each system is custom-made, the orders may take a slightly longer time to finish.
ocalhoun
I'll try one; you tempt me with features I wouldn't be able to code on my own. Details in PM.
warallthetm
I have contacted you
Dakafall
I really need this done if you are still offering this. I have an Airsoft website that needs a member database and it sounds like your the person to do it! Please contact me or I will contact you soon.

Thanks!

-Dakafall
xorcist
Do you think you can integrate a forum with the user system and combine them both so when one registers on the forum or user system they automatically are registered on the other one.
Azmo
looks like Bladesage has disapeared for a while.. was working for me but havnt heard from him for a very long time.. havn't seen any posts from him either.. Sad
warallthetm
oh god no, i just finished a template i was going to use for this!!!!!!
salman_500
hey i want the stuff... i need it with all features except for the extra ones...

ill pm you the frih$ as soon as you confirm..

thnx !
OutlawSpirit
this still going?
salman_500
Blade is lost !
ocalhoun
^His most recent post is may 22nd. I've seen people come back from longer abscences, but this is rather bad, considering that it is delaying the projects of everybody who is waiting on a login system.
bladesage
I was gone for the holiday weekend. I had a long few days without internet access.

I am working on all the orders I can, and I'm trying not to push too many together at once (the last thing anyone needs is some half-hearted jobs). I have to run them on a first-come-first-serve policy, and I've nearly finished the first one.

I am hoping that everything will start running quicker once I finish the first system and get some fundamental components down. Sorry to keep everyone waiting like this.
warallthetm
I sent you a pm a few days ago with a 1k frih offer
xorcist
When you are done with everyone before me I'll pm you what I am trying to get done or you can look at my last post.
salman_500
blade are you still in buisness... im waiting for my turn you know ... ill pay more then just 45 Frih$'s !!!! cmon !!!!!!!!1
Azmo
guess u gotta chill guys.. I made my request like a month ago.. and he havnt finished mine yet.. so chill.. guess he got alot of other things to do aswell..
Cal_123
I'll take one, when your ready, thanks. PM me, and I'll give u info.
bladesage
There are several reasons I haven't been able to put much work into this lately...

Today is my last day of school. I have two MAJOR exams today, both of which will determine whether or not I pass that respective class...I can't afford to lose anymore credits!

My wrists are in just plain awful condition. I have tendonitis, carpaltunnel syndrome, and nerve damage in my wrists. It hurts to even type this much.

I am supposed to get two surgeries on them soon (one for tendonitis, one for carpaltunnel), but I'm not sure how soon that will be.

I may also require summer school, which, combined with finding and keeping a job or jobs, may really slice into my free time. So I'm afraid I will have to temporarily postpone this service. I am gradually working on the systems, and I am processing everyone's orders, but I cannot promise a completion time.

Sorry for the long delay Sad.
Manus et Therion
I don't know how long your waiting list is, but I'm sure interested in the offer. PM me whenever you get the chance.
Cal_123
I understand how hard this is, and I can wait until whenever, just PM me when you have time, many thanks Smile
anime
hmmmmm i need one but not now thanks
Hobbit
You guys should chill. I've had finals as well and it kept me pretty busy.
Bengt
i've contacted you Wink
bladesage
Well, I know everyone has been waiting an awful long time, and I am very sorry Sad.

I will be getting my left wrist operated on July 17th, so I will obviously not be available to work on the queued jobs until after that. About 10 days after that operation, they will remove the stitching (at which point I will be able to squeeze in a little time), and schedule an operation for my right wrist. Please bear with me during these operations and the recoveries following them.

Sorry for the wait...I believe I may have to give everyone a discount for the long delay.

Thanks,
-Alex (bladesage)
Ratmaster
bladesage wrote:

Sorry for the wait...I believe I may have to give everyone a discount for the long delay.

What would possess you to do that? The prices are already make it seem free, and I'm sure you do a good job doing it. Besides, this is in high demand, which means the price should already be up to 200 frih$ for a basic package. Sure I want it done quick, but I don't think that you should make something cheap cheaper because of an injury, I'd understand if you were doing a lot of things or you didn't feel like doing it at a split second, but it really doesn't seem necessary to make anything cheaper for the people who are in line for it or the people who are considering it.
bladesage
Ratmaster wrote:
bladesage wrote:

What would possess you to do that? The prices are already make it seem free, and I'm sure you do a good job doing it. Besides, this is in high demand, which means the price should already be up to 200 frih$ for a basic package. Sure I want it done quick, but I don't think that you should make something cheap cheaper because of an injury, I'd understand if you were doing a lot of things or you didn't feel like doing it at a split second, but it really doesn't seem necessary to make anything cheaper for the people who are in line for it or the people who are considering it.

Well, as sensible as your point is, I am obsessed with making each customer fully satisfied...and satisfaction, according to my perspective, includes punctuality.

But, as I cannot deny an excellent point when I see one, I will not give out discounts so soon. If things take longer than I expect, then maybe I will anyway. But as it is, it's already hard enough to type the posts to keep my Frihost site up and running. So let's all just hope that the surgeries do their job right so I will be able to type more soon.
ocalhoun
bladesage wrote:

Well, as sensible as your point is, I am obsessed with making each customer fully satisfied...and satisfaction, according to my perspective, includes punctuality.

But, as I cannot deny an excellent point when I see one, I will not give out discounts so soon.

Punctuality...
Enough said.
As for discounts; it's not about the money. I'd be glad to pay 10 times as much if that would get it done 10 times faster.
Azmo
hehe it's ok, you should always think of yourself firstly! I think I'm like nr1 on the waiting list, cause u started with my script some months ago, anyways, I'm waiting for you to get back on track, then we'll finish this thing off Smile
bladesage
Well, today we did the first Carpaltunnel Release surgery. Let me tell you, I am in a world of pain right now! Typing one-handedly with two broken <shift> keys BLOWS!

Please hang in there, everyone! I know I'm trying...man, summer school is gonna SUCK tomorrow!

It's really not easy trying to keep my left wrist elevated constantly, and ice is almost as hard!

As far as the first in line goes, it's currently ocalhoun.

Crap, I wish that vicodin worked half as good for me as other people claim it works for them!
Manofgames
Please take your time Razz
I'm sure there's nobody here you objects to your absence.

EDIT: Please could I buy a full package when your ready to take orders again
Hammy
I'd like a project doing.. but not till u've finnished everyone elses.
I'm just posting this to get my place in line Smile

I dont have anything done of the project as im still working on one myself. But when i get round to it. I'll contact you. Smile
bladesage
Well, today I got the stitches out and the bandage off from my surgery last week. Now I can do some typing. On Friday, I will get my second operation. One week after next week, Monday, I'll get those stitches out and that bandage off.

So, I am working on all the jobs as much as I can. I have everybody who asked for a system on the queue, and so far, I managed to finish the first order (ocalhoun's)! I mean, it's still in its beta phase right now, but once everything is tested and debugged, it will be done.

Thanks for waiting,
-Alex
anime
Ok i will need one but the one ineed is File hosting System + Register Needed can you make it
bladesage
anime wrote:
Ok i will need one but the one ineed is File hosting System + Register Needed can you make it

I can probably help out. I'll PM you some questions and see if I can get started.
anime
Sent you pm ^^
Manofgames
Hi glad your feeling better Very Happy,
If I haven't already ordered a system (my memory evades me Sad ) please could I order a login system with the 'updates' extra.

I'd like to restrict the user login system to the following if possible please:
#Custom-length sessions
# Username restrictions
# Remember with cookies
# Auto-login with cookies
# E-mail address
# E-mail verification
# E-mail account activation
# Password restrictions
# Password reset
# First/last name(s)
# IP Address Logging
# IP Banning
# Avatars
# Avatar uploads (with complete control of size/dimensions)
# User messaging system (much like Private Messages)
# Support ticket system
# Session status image 1

Thanks very much,

Alex
xorcist
Blade, Is there any User systems that you have completed yet that you completed yet because I will just take that one to look at and try to finish the rest by myself if I can. I know you had your surgery and everything so I doubt you would be working on any anytime soon.
anime
he is workin on mine just waitin him to finish it its Uploading center + User reg. needed to upload^^
bladesage
Okay, I finished work on a remote tool (that is, a few scripts on my own server that can be accessed from any PHP script) that can convert any image to almost any format and/or provide the image dimensions. The convenience is that the PHP version you run the login system on does not need to have GD or ImageMagick installed in order to use avatars in almost any image format. It will simply convert the image to JPEG (.jpg), and return it to be stored as the user's avatar.

Anyway, I am basically getting the core parts done. I have now finished an avatar system, and I am working on support for other versions of MySQL. Like I said, all jobs have been queued, and once I get the basics down, I'll be able to finish everyone's systems much faster.
bladesage
At last! After long and hard work of programming/debugging, I have created, not only the basic framework for the login systems, but a sample! The sample is currently in its Beta stage of development, and many of the features are not added yet, but you can see an example of my work. It's possible to register, login, logout, edit your account, upload an avatar, etc. I will be improving the sample system as I move along on the jobs in the queue.

Anyway, the sample can be found here.

If you notice any errors, please let me know.

NOTE: Yes, the sample site does look sloppy. I made it only as a means to test and preview the system, not to be pretty to look at. Knowing me, I'll probably get sick of it looking like that, and make a CSS style for it sooner or later Razz.
Ratmaster
bladesage wrote:
At last! After long and hard work of programming/debugging, I have created, not only the basic framework for the login systems, but a sample! The sample is currently in its Beta stage of development, and many of the features are not added yet, but you can see an example of my work. It's possible to register, login, logout, edit your account, upload an avatar, etc. I will be improving the sample system as I move along on the jobs in the queue.

Anyway, the sample can be found here.

If you notice any errors, please let me know.

NOTE: Yes, the sample site does look sloppy. I made it only as a means to test and preview the system, not to be pretty to look at. Knowing me, I'll probably get sick of it looking like that, and make a CSS style for it sooner or later Razz.
I registered and can't login.
bladesage
Hehe, oops Embarassed...

On the Registration page, I forgot the most important part: adding the user to the database Razz! I fixed it now. Try to register again, it should work now.
Ratmaster
I tried uploading an avatar, it just showed me a link.
bladesage
Ratmaster wrote:

Could you be a bit more specific? Like, what kind of link? What did it say?

Anyway, the closest thing I could think of was that (for debug purposes) I had it print the URL it uses to convert the image and get its size. I fixed that.

I also repaired a lot of other bugs in the avatar upload process. Try it now. Let me know what happens.
Ratmaster
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:

Could you be a bit more specific? Like, what kind of link? What did it say?

Anyway, the closest thing I could think of was that (for debug purposes) I had it print the URL it uses to convert the image and get its size. I fixed that.

I also repaired a lot of other bugs in the avatar upload process. Try it now. Let me know what happens.

I try uploading images much smaller than the size limit and it always says the image is too large.
fizzo
Do you do different site projects? Im willing to pay all my frh$ for it...
bladesage
fizzo wrote:
Do you do different site projects? Im willing to pay all my frh$ for it...

Umm, could you explain what you mean? "Different site projects" can mean almost anything. Be more specific if you want a good answer.
Ratmaster
Can you make a login page from a phpBB on a subdomain to be able to let people log in from the domain?
bladesage
Ratmaster wrote:
Can you make a login page from a phpBB on a subdomain to be able to let people log in from the domain?

Let me get this straight...do you want me to merge a phpBB system on a subdomain with a phpBB system on a main domain, or are you saying you want me to build a login system off of a phpBB system (integrating them, mixing the two user lists into one)?
Ratmaster
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:

Let me get this straight...do you want me to merge a phpBB system on a subdomain with a phpBB system on a main domain, or are you saying you want me to build a login system off of a phpBB system (integrating them, mixing the two user lists into one)?
No, just make a login page on the domain that will log you in to the subdomain.
bladesage
Ratmaster wrote:
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:

Well, as long as the two systems are on the same server, it should work fine. I've even had luck with using sessions and cookies all over my five domain names on my main server (and all their subdomains).

Basically, yes. It should be fine.
Ratmaster
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:

Well, as long as the two systems are on the same server, it should work fine. I've even had luck with using sessions and cookies all over my five domain names on my main server (and all their subdomains).

Basically, yes. It should be fine.
Do you know if you can make a welcome message appear on the homepage? If you can PM me the code to use and tell me what to replace or edit, I will send you 50 frih$ unless you need more. Or if there is anything else you can do to combine the homepage and the forum.
teknotom
I'm sorry but I need the php scripting and support within the next two days. I need the site done before 6th September.

Can you still provide me with this before then?

Thanks.
bladesage
teknotom wrote:
I'm sorry but I need the php scripting and support within the next two days. I need the site done before 6th September.

Can you still provide me with this before then?

Thanks.

Well, that's quite a deadline...I don't think I could scrape together everything that fast. I mean, school just started back up again, and my dad is still in town until Friday (Semptember 7th). The thing is, he only lets me spend so much time on my computer in a day. Once he leaves, I should be able to use all my extra time (as in the time not used in school or for homework) to work on these jobs.

Also, your order is at the bottom of the queue. I don't think it would be fair to all the others, who are patiently waiting, if I just rushed through to get to your job. Sorry...but I can't just jump through the list, when I have so many others that would have to wait even longer if I did.
teknotom
Oh sorry Embarassed I didnt know there was a long queue.

Yeah just do it when you get round to it. I'll improvise until then.

Thanks.
bladesage
Well, I have some news that many of you may be happy to hear...

I am currently making a Distribution Package. The design for it is really convenient...the installation simply requires you to place one small script on your site. Then, all you need to do is enter some FTP access info (FTP address, user, and password), follow the configuration steps (like making an admin account, selecting certain features, etc), and TADA! The script will send some general info to my server, which will create all the files and directories on your server automatically.

One of the best advantages of using this method is that you don't have to perform the extra, manual tasks at the end of the installation process. Such manual steps include uploading the configuration file (lib/config.php) to your site, changing the permissions for the temporary folder (/dump), etc.

As you may have guessed, since I am creating the distribution package, the task of making the basic parts of the system is almost finished. Once that is done, the orders will start to go a little quicker (since all I'll have to do is add on/modify the files for each order, instead of doing everything from scratch every time).

IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS IN THE SAMPLE SITE, LET ME KNOW NOW!
I want to make sure that the first version I release works. So, check out the sample site, and let me know if there are any errors.
Ratmaster
3 Things:

1. Quotes aren't easily shown, they don't really separate from anything.
2. I don't think this is an error, but there are no PM text ranks.
3. I logged in, and I can't log out.
bladesage
Ratmaster wrote:
3 Things:

Well, I fixed number 3 quite easily. It turns out that the logout script didn't delete the auto-login cookies, so it would log you out pretty easily, but the cookies would log you right back in immediately Laughing.

I'm not wuite sure what you mean by numbers 1 and 2...but I did fix one problem witht the quotes in PM's. It would look like each line in a quote was a different quote...I fixed it up, and it seems to look like it should now.

I am very grateful for all the help you've given me in debugging the system. Is it safe to say that I've worked out all the bugs in the avatar system?
Ratmaster
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:
3 Things:

Well, I fixed number 3 quite easily. It turns out that the logout script didn't delete the auto-login cookies, so it would log you out pretty easily, but the cookies would log you right back in immediately Laughing.

I'm not wuite sure what you mean by numbers 1 and 2...but I did fix one problem witht the quotes in PM's. It would look like each line in a quote was a different quote...I fixed it up, and it seems to look like it should now.

I am very grateful for all the help you've given me in debugging the system. Is it safe to say that I've worked out all the bugs in the avatar system?

Yes, the avatar system works perfect, and for all the work you are doing for me, it is the least I could do.

Ohh, and for bug 2. before, I really don't know what I meant, so just ignore it.

Just a few suggestions:
1. Could you make it so that the avatar is shown in the userlist?
2. Maybe some ranks (I don't know how good it is without a forum) and staff positions with images.
3. A file manager that the admin user can access (which I am assuming is you) so they can edit files directly from the site (with ftp fields correctly added and a successful connection).
4. More admin stuff.
5. You may want to put a box around quotes.
6. You may want to add something asking if you wish to receive an email when you get a private message.

Maybe you could make your own content management system, you seem to be making a good start. Wink

Also, another few bugs I am assuming:
1. When you write a reply (without a quote) it doesn't say Re: SUBJECT in the subject.
2. There is no daylight savings time setting.
3. You can send a message with no title and no content. (doing so makes it impossible to open)
4. When sending a message designated to no-one, it just leaves you at the page without an error message.
5. Same as 5. when sending it to an invalid user.
6. I still can't log out.
7. I went to the subdomain root and looked around then logged out and I cannot log back in there.
8. Even though I logged out at the subdomain root, I am still logged in at the sample site. (I am assuming they are connected)
9. The area where you write a PM does not have the header on it.
10. If you put in the number from another user's PM, you can read his/her PM.
bladesage
Ratmaster wrote:
bladesage wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:
3 Things:

Yes, the avatar system works perfect, and for all the work you are doing for me, it is the least I could do.

Ohh, and for bug 2. before, I really don't know what I meant, so just ignore it.

Just a few suggestions:
1. Could you make it so that the avatar is shown in the userlist?
2. Maybe some ranks (I don't know how good it is without a forum) and staff positions with images.
3. A file manager that the admin user can access (which I am assuming is you) so they can edit files directly from the site (with ftp fields correctly added and a successful connection).
4. More admin stuff.
5. You may want to put a box around quotes.
6. You may want to add something asking if you wish to receive an email when you get a private message.

Maybe you could make your own content management system, you seem to be making a good start. Wink

Also, another few bugs I am assuming:
1. When you write a reply (without a quote) it doesn't say Re: SUBJECT in the subject.
2. There is no daylight savings time setting.
3. You can send a message with no title and no content. (doing so makes it impossible to open)
4. When sending a message designated to no-one, it just leaves you at the page without an error message.
5. Same as 5. when sending it to an invalid user.
6. I still can't log out.
7. I went to the subdomain root and looked around then logged out and I cannot log back in there.
8. Even though I logged out at the subdomain root, I am still logged in at the sample site. (I am assuming they are connected)
9. The area where you write a PM does not have the header on it.
10. If you put in the number from another user's PM, you can read his/her PM.

First off, the sample site (bls.srdump.net/sample) is NOT linked to the main site (bls.srdump.net). They use two different databases, and two different login systems. I do not want anyone to use the main site until I have it ready.

Also, your observations are correct about the PM system. Its design is still shaky, and I will certainly fix as many of those bugs as I can (especially the security ones). I can't help but wonder what you mean by putting a box around the quotes...they should already be displayed inside a purple box...I'll give the box a border, if that's what you mean.

Your suggestions are interesting...I'll keep some of them in mind. I can display avatars in the userlist, but that would have to come later.

EDIT: I fixed all the noted PM errors. The messages may only be read by the user they are addressed to, or by a user with the Admin level.

EDIT: I fixed the BBCode Engine. Multiple passes are made for each message, to ensure that every tag is parsed, instead of just the first one of each type.
Ratmaster
Yeah, but I went to the main site and I was logged in for some reason.
I didn't see any box around the quote, especially not purple.

And I have 1 more suggestion, to have an outbox, drafts, and a sent box and something to order the PMs like what you did with the userlist.
soulery
I'd like to get one of these, but I don't need it know.

Also, Can you not allow guests access certain pages but registered members can?
bladesage
Okay, soulery, you're in the queue.

I will have to think about adding folders to the PM system...well, I had already thought about it, but now I have another reason to.

As far as ordering them, that should be easy enough.

Yes, making certain pages available only to registered users is a standard thing. The code to do so is incredibly simple...
Code:
<?php

if( !logged() )
 header("Location: http://some-site.com/login");

?>

That code would work with any of my systems, as long as the page has already added the <?php include './path/to/lib/common.php'; ?> line. If the user is logged in, there would be no effect. Otherwise, the visitor would be sent to the login page.

And the reason you were already logged in at the main site, is they have the same domain, and they share session data. They conflict with each other...and by logging in at the sampe site, then visiting the main site, it causes the system to think you exist. It doesn't retrieve your userdata from the database, it only checks for the variable $_SESSION['userdata'], which is defined by the sample site, even though your username isn't real...if that makes any sense to you.