FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

topic's language

ronald.helpdesk
First of all, I don't want to create any false spectations about the way this forum works or will work in the future, because I don't have the right to, and I'm fully understood about it.

But, I just want to know if I could "sometimes" post a message in spanish, or other language? please answer me that.

Porque yo vivo en Honduras, Centroamérica, y algunas veces, hay algunas palabras que no tengo ni idea de cómo se dirán en inglés, pero igual posteo porque le tengo confianza al foro.

That's all, I hope there's any...
KHO
We have other forums available for those languages. Posting in any forum in another language isn't against TOS, but it will most likely be ignored.

EDIT:
Also, this is not the forum for asking generalized questions. http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-72.html would most likely fit this category.
MrBlueSky
Just to be sure: you do know there is a Spanish section? ( http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-42.html )
Q5U8
ronald.helpdesk wrote:
Porque yo vivo en Honduras, Centroamérica, y algunas veces, hay algunas palabras que no tengo ni idea de cómo se dirán en inglés, pero igual posteo porque le tengo confianza al foro

If you have difficult to find a word in english, now think in the users of other countries (India, China, Japan, Russia and so on), trying to understand spanish jargon.

I'm from Mexico, and I understand your complaint, but I'm taking at this time english lessons in order to participate often in all the FriHost forum and not only in the Spanish Section.

My suggestion is that, let's do a little more of effort to learn english, is a universal language, is also simplier than others languages and more, if you explain your problem in english, not only users of countries that natively are spoken english, also other people of other countries will answer your questions.

And, if you say: "I don't have time to learn English", take the advice of MrBlueSky: post your questions in the Spanish Sections, I doubt that other users don't answer the tech questions that you have. Wink