FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

calcilation machine for php

bykezzap
<?php
$sayi1=$_POST["sayi1"];
$sayi2=$_POST["sayi2"];
$sonuc=0;
if ($_POST["islem"]=="topla")
{
$sonuc=$sayi1+$sayi2;
}
if ($_POST["islem"]=="cikar")
{
$sonuc=$sayi1-$sayi2;
}
if ($_POST["islem"]=="carp")
{
$sonuc=$sayi1*$sayi2;
}
if ($_POST["islem"]=="bol")
{
$sonuc=$sayi1/$sayi2;
}
?>

calcilation machine for php sites powered bykezzap
neekhu
Heey, what is this code for?

Can you give more details?

Also, where do those variables from $_POST come from??? Can you also provide the source form (which was supposed to be submited?).
bykezzap
for html
simplyw00x
How worthless...
bykezzap
you shall paste new word page
Antoine_935
Laughing it's just a + - / * calculating script...
spider
simplyw00x wrote:
How worthless...

you know,,, this code is helpful, could have added more information, but helpful,,, and i thank you for the post because i can use this code,, i hate coding any calculation programs and this would come in handy for my online shop system...

as for it being worthless,,, i think not,,, its only worthless to people who dont understand the help others are trying to create. and believe that any post reguarding to negative feed back should be deleted from forums, but Im not a moderator,,, but if i were.......
simplyw00x
Quote:

you know,,, this code is helpful, could have added more information, but helpful,,, and i thank you for the post because i can use this code,, i hate coding any calculation programs and this would come in handy for my online shop system...

as for it being worthless,,, i think not,,, its only worthless to people who dont understand the help others are trying to create. and believe that any post reguarding to negative feed back should be deleted from forums, but Im not a moderator,,, but if i were.......

Dude, when someone posts a piece of code that requires more programming knowledge to implement than it would to create it from scratch, with no attached documentation and with almost delibberately confusing variable names and in the wrong forum to boot, it is worthless. It is utterly worthless. It is spam. This can conceivably help no-one. Tolerance is one thing, but this is a waste of Bondings' mySQL space, his bandwidth and my time for reading it.