FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help needed: Video Compression for MP3 player

Cee_Jay
Hey Guys
I have recently imported a handy MP3 player from china with Memory: 256 MB and media supportedare : MP3 Audio, MTV Video, JPEG Graphics also the player has an upgradable firmware.
the problem i am facing is the video format MTV requires a lot of space, and i am unable to place some of my favourite video files in 256 mega bytes space, i wish if there is anyway that i can reduce the size of these MTV video files comparable to the MP4 format as the display size of the screen is as small as an MP4 player.
another thought is that the player might support another video format with a smaller size if the firmware is upgraded but again it becomes difficult as, all the online resources of this brand are available in chinese language, i am unable to use their site for the solution od my problem
I shall be thankful if someone can help me to reduce the MTV file size of can have another format supported by this player
Looking forward for your kind response!
asianwannabe999
Why don't you try a program called Super? It will convert any video format to any video format. Options include framerate, encoding method, dimensions, etc, etc. It's probably one of the easiest and most useful tools out there right now.
kizarop
You can try AVS Video Tools - this prog has many options (you could cut your video files , compress to mp4,avi,mpg2,mpg,wmv,rm,mov,swf with custom bitrate and many more.