FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you could...

poiko123
If you could take over one country, or geographic are, what would it be and why? I would take over Zanzibar, an island off the coast of Tanzania. Honestly, how cool would it be to reenact the Anglo-Zanzibar War, the shortest war in history lasting only 45 minutes?
zichlone
i would probably take over fiji cause i just love that water. ahah just kidding in all honesty i would probably take over japan and capitalize on their electronics industries
bigdan
I'd say my own country, Australia, so I can prevent the bunch of dopes running it now from stuffing things up. Very Happy
Sharpe
I'd want the British Isles and have my own world wide Empire. :P
{name here}
I would take an Arab state, since arab states have quite weak militaries and it would be easy to overthrow a government there, and setup some form of government. However, if I could take over any country, I would take over China, since no country could take overpower it very easily without either one heck of a coalition, or nuclear power.
Peterssidan
I would take USA and make the world a better place.
e-wrecked
I'd take over the world and make it better. Take away all the annoying protestors and the freedoms that everyone takes for granted. Stop complaining about what you can't do and be happy you're not in 1930s USSR.
xanarulz
I would take over north korea so the world would not have to fear of a global nuke war
GSIS
xanarulz wrote:
I would take over north korea so the world would not have to fear of a global nuke war

I think you might need to take over the USA to prevent a nuke war.

Isn't it ironic that the only country that has ever used a nuke for real is the one that thinks it should police every other country? ... Rolling Eyes
polis
xanarulz wrote:

'The world' = 'USA' ?

I don't think so. North Korea only wants to take out the US, not india, south america, france, and whatever
Soltair
I would take over my own country (or for instance, province)! Of course I'm far more interested in politics and diplomacy than war, so I guess I'll just have to work on that point harder Wink
Sadow
poiko123 wrote:
If you could take over one country, or geographic are, what would it be and why? I would take over Zanzibar, an island off the coast of Tanzania. Honestly, how cool would it be to reenact the Anglo-Zanzibar War, the shortest war in history lasting only 45 minutes?

Hmmm, I would probably take over Monaco. Those riches would enable me to do tremendous things. Or maybe Hong Kong or or or... bleh! Laughing
Jaan
I'd take over the U.S.A. and shit on those ******.
LukeZone
I would like to take over a nice island in Italy and create my own state.

This would be really nice^^

I would be able to make my own money and my own economy and so on.
lyddi8
I would take the east and west coasts of the usa, to see how the mid-west and southern states cope without the economic powerhouses of LA and NYC.
loryl
I'd take over Canada because no one wants that place anyways so I'll be able to rule in peace!
Master-of-Evilz
I would take over USA cause it is a really rich country and also it would prevent a nuke war.
*No offense USA residents*
datter
I'd take over Luxembourg, and use it to plant a small bed of roses.
{name here}
Master-of-Evilz wrote:
I would take over USA cause it is a really rich country and also it would prevent a nuke war.
*No offense USA residents*

The US is almost in debt up to its eyeballs. I don't think it's really rich with such a slab of growing debt.
brucedes
I'd take over Australia. I could carve a massive palace out of Ayers Rock, and then make a national kangaroo fighting squad.
j14fusion14
Yeah I would take over Asia since it is sooooooooooooo big I would be very powerful and then take over smaller nations like South America and then end up taking over the world with all my power. That would be nice to be in control of everything even though I would be hated by a lot of people.
Lord Klorel
I would taken control over Egypt. When i had the power and the knowledge of the Goa'uld (figurally speaking) then i would enslave that land and systematicly i would conquer the world and then the universe.
HAHAHA!!

Been honest, i would taken over my homeland Belgium and so a great sweep in the entire government system. Only one government with me as powerfull leader.
Soltair
loryl wrote:
I'd take over Canada because no one wants that place anyways so I'll be able to rule in peace!

Well you know people in Canada generally like it Wink

And you wouldn't really rule in peace. If you are Canadian, you know what I'm talking about: the whole crap of fight between Quebec and Canada... Never been solved for decades. Still want that? Smile

Of course I guess it can be solved. Just takes a lot of patience.
miledy
I'd link US
neroyert
Israel, so they could finally have all the land they've taken repeatedly since the formation of the nation.
Kev01234
I would definately rule Australia. Its pretty much the coolest place in the world. Its also disconnected from other countries so you wouldn't have to worry about being attacked!

kevin
tahoestyle
I would take over alcatraz island...small yet close enuf to get to the city and plenty of rooms in a well guarded structure! Wink

Ya Ya, Im just thinking low maintenece , ya know!
Bluedoll
I would take over the USA because I think that would make the most impact on the world. I would do this so that I could change things in the world the way I would like to see it.

First, I would form internationally, another kind of UN and invite all countries to form a world government to help eliminate war and poverty all together. I would accomplish this by banning all weapons from existence.

In order to accomplish this goal, in the beginning every country would be required to fly under one flag of all nations with military and policing action made up of all nations, to make sure any state not going along with this action would just have to period or be forced to with a big stick.

Then after that is accomplished slowly take down all these forces because there is no one left to fight with ha ha.

Secondly, at the same time I would create an economy by developing technologies that would address global warming. This would employ people in turn around companies with different systems that we have now. You did say, I could run it, therefore I assume that the big Corp’s couldn’t stop me. The economy would run on hydrogen power and electric power generated by hydrogen powered plants and alternative power sources.

This new economy would demonstrate to the rest of the world that it's possible and would share with all nations and peoples to have a wealthy and happy world. Any trouble makers obviously would have to be dealt with but since this is just a dream, I would find a way to make that possible too. Maybe giving everyone big kisses.

this was fun

Miss Queen America

ha ha

Very Happy
Coclus
North Korea would be awesome... just kidding maybe indonesia thay have a lot of potential.. or maybe Kiribati.
Ducksteina
mhmmm... I would take over Canada.
I like that country... it's very beautiful and the landscapes are simply amazing.
simp
I think I would like to take over Hawaii. Then kick everyone else out and enjoy the weather all by myself. But I might need to keep a few slaves to grow some fruits and vegetables to eat.