FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i learn electromic commerce ,but how to use it

eshoping
i learn electronic coomerce in china but,i just don't know how to use it,learn but don't know how to use ,a commen problem for the chinese
Crying or Very sad
fbcompany
u learnt it. did u do a uni degree?

its a tool to become creative.

you have to have your own ideas and employ what you have learnt.
qsmith
I know nothing about the subject, but can give you one hint - be carefull to spell it correctly when applying for jobs....
jenice
When you need to open an online store or develop a commercial website, you'll find that your knowledge will come in handy.
otiscom
Surely if you learned it you should know what it is?
niggaz972
I just have an intership in a company in UK, and basicaly i was doing an e-commerce.
So, if you want to do one, the best way is to use a cms (Content management system) like osCommerce or Joomla e-commerce edition.
imagefree
eshoping wrote:
i learn electronic coomerce in china but,i just don't know how to use it,learn but don't know how to use ,a commen problem for the chinese
Crying or Very sad

You have to be creative, innovative.
ihatelowfatmilk
noisette
I'm studying E Commerce too. Bachelor degree. But I'm more interested in creative arts.
Some of you mentioned innovation and creativity, which I'm really happy to see. It seems that E Commerce is kinda related to creative arts somehow!
Dimaod
eshoping wrote:
Crying or Very sad

I guess, clarification is needed as to what subjects were included in the study.

Was marketing, for instance, a part of it?

If so, you've got the "package" it takes: building the site with the product(s) (this is where it has to be innovative) and then marketing it.