FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Look Similar?

hack_man_
Take a look at these logos:

Right... Now compare the text... Look similar?

What a cheating ripoff! Why can't Sony have the guts to use their own fonts!
Yjaxygames
It is the same font (or almost the same font). It's pretty old news, also. Sony has ripped off many other things too with the ps3.
Loghete
^^ Yeah.. noticed it before.

Wii Font FTW!
Yjaxygames
Loghete wrote:

Wii Font FTW!

You think the wii logo is original?
Loghete
Yjaxygames wrote:
Loghete wrote:

Wii Font FTW!

You think the wii logo is original?

Isn't it?

Prove me it isn't.
ItsWesley
hack_man_ wrote:
Take a look at these logos:

Right... Now compare the text... Look similar?

What a cheating ripoff! Why can't Sony have the guts to use their own fonts!

What do you mean sony dont have the guts to use their own font? The spiderman font IS their own font, they created the spiderman films you know
Petee
Yeah, I noticed that too, when the early commercials for the PS3 were coming out. Didn't really think much of it really other than, "Hm, that font looks familiar. Oh well". I'm not sure if Sony themselves made the Spiderman films, but I think they had at least some part in them. Confused
j14fusion14
Wow that's really funny I never noticed it before... did Sony try to do this?
hack_man_
Petee wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that too, when the early commercials for the PS3 were coming out. Didn't really think much of it really other than, "Hm, that font looks familiar. Oh well". I'm not sure if Sony themselves made the Spiderman films, but I think they had at least some part in them. Confused

It was Sony that made the Spiderman films... But they could be a little more creative with the logo for their biggest make or break ever. It is almost like their free font-making trial had expired so they just opened Word and chose a font. Or they got a comic nerd to pick one.
j14fusion14
hack_man_ wrote:
Petee wrote:

It was Sony that made the Spiderman films... But they could be a little more creative with the logo for their biggest make or break ever. It is almost like their free font-making trial had expired so they just opened Word and chose a font. Or they got a comic nerd to pick one.

Yeah they aren't that creative if they used the same fonts... Even if they made Spiderman films they should still try to make an effort to change their fonts and logos.