FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boy Scouts

roboguyspacedude
Who is one or was one?
I am a Life Scout right now, working on Eagle.
Pilot
I was a scout back about 10 years ago. It has been my intention to join again as a leader, but life keeps getting too busy to volunteer.

I always thought that Scouts was one of the best organizations out there because in addition to being a heck of alot of fun, it also provides exercise and education in alot of life skills.

I was woking on Queen Scout when I left, but never got to it. (Queen scout is the Canadian ... and I assume British... version of Eagle Scout)/
Dwyer17
I used to be in cub scouts, then was in the first two years of boy scouts... then it became lame and i quit.

But congrats on becoming an eagle and all, that's pretty niffty.
abyssclan
I am a bscout...
TheGustav
Hey! Life scout here as well, I haven't been able to remain as active in the Boy Scout troop... I hold the web master position (pretty cool) and ASPL for the troop, which is good and all, but I do have to do other things... Smile

I'm also a part of Venture Crew! Kind of like Boy Scouts, but for older people to do more high adventure stuff which isn't allowed in normal Boy Scouts.

Not sure if I'll ever make Eagle though.. I don't have that long before I'm kicked out because of age limitations, and the pile of eagle required merit badges is looming over me....
rein
Hey fellow scouts! I'm a scout too. Right now i am a leader, but i've been in the scouts from when i was six years old.
A few weeks ago we celebrated the 100th birthday of scouting in the world. The Belgian scout gathering was the largest on the planet, with 93.000 scouts from all over the country (and some foreign ones too). I have to say, that i'm quite proud of having been a part of that.
This is my seventh year (and probably last) as a leader. I owe a lot to the group i pretty much grew up in. It has been a fun ride. But it may be time to move on to new things. Not that i'm ever going to be able to leave it all completely behind either. It's a way of life, after all.