FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My ear hurts?

diduknowthat
Whenever I get tired, my ear hurts.

However it's not like an ear infection pain, but the outside of my ear, like the ear lobe almost, randomly hurts in throbbing pulsing pain. I've tried taking pain killers and it doesn't work.

Also, it's whenever I'm relaxing it hurts the most. When i'm doing something, or playing sports it doesn't hurt at all. But it's when I'm doing nothing or just idling it hurts. And worst of all, it hurts when I try to sleep.

Anyone have any idea what's wrong with my ear?
Aless
Lack of circulation? No idea.
teko
probably best to go to a doctor rather than trying to get medical advice on here especially if its that sore
poly
That is weird, never happened to me..
riv_
Do you clench or grind your teeth?
Really, the nerve in your jaw runs right by your ear. If you clench or grind your teeth, then you could have pain, especially when you're fatigued. If you also get tension headaches (or occasionally neck pain) it's really likely that's your problem.
If you think it's a possibility you can go to your dentist and ask him about TMJ. The dentist can check you out and there are appliances that can help!