FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2 year Frihost - discussion

Bondings
Discussion thread about this announcement.
saratdear
Happy Birthday Frihost!

I am looking forward for a lot of changes including..um..yes, an option to edit your directory listing yourself. That's the only thing which comes to my mind at the moment, but again, I guess that's important, too. Smile

Happy Birthday again, and Good luck!
Hogwarts
Happy Birthday FriHost!
Dancing

May Frihost continue to provide Free Reliable Internet Hosting forever!

You've done a wonderful job so far, and I hope that you just keep on going and improving upon that!
Helios
Happy Birthday!

I`d like to present this cake Very Happy

(a little bit of photoshoping there, hope I didn`t ruin it too much Rolling Eyes )

Now, let`s open up the champagne Very Happy
ShawnKelfonne
Happy Birthday Frih!

You've done a great job so far, looking forward to see what sorts of new features get added in the future.
Vrythramax
Happy Birthday Frihost!

I wish you many more, and personally....thank you for all the great oppurtunities Frihost has offered me!

Best wishes Bondings!!
pashmina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIHOST!!

By the way that is a nice and yummy cake Helios

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Diablosblizz
Happy Birthday Frihost - Great hosting since I got here!

How old are you?

Areya 1?
Areya 2?

Razz. Happy Bday! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Arseniy
Hoorray!!!
Long live Frihost!!!
Let Frihost live 10 or 20 or 30 years more!!!
snowboardalliance
Nice, I'm glad to have found a host that has lasted this long

Here's to another year!
garionw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Can't wait to see what the changes are..... Rolling Eyes

reddishblue
Happy Birthday Frihost
Thanks to all the staff who made this exellent occasion possible, and all the members can give themselves a pat on the back too.
Lets PARTY!
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
alexdude
Thats great! I have a feeling Frihost is going to be around for a very, very long time to come.
_AVG_
Wow! To think that Frihost hasn't lost its quality 2 years in the running! Keep it up!

I'm really looking forward to those extra exciting features!
neji
Happy birthday Frihost!

All did a great job! Keep it up this way!
mOrpheuS
Congratulations to all members !
The great community is what sets FRIHost apart from others.

The last two years at FRIHost have been great Mr. Green

Hoping for many more to come !
RiCtee
Long live FriHost!! I just celebrated my birthday yesterday. Very Happy I remembered FriHost's first year birthday. Can't believe I was here for quite some time now. Keep up the awesome work!
Vrythramax
RiCtee wrote:
Long live FriHost!! I just celebrated my birthday yesterday. Very Happy I remembered FriHost's first year birthday. Can't believe I was here for quite some time now. Keep up the awesome work!

My Mothers birthday was yesterday also, but I doubt your in the same age bracket Wink
JBotAlan
Well, I see Frihost is healthy. I didn't think it would/could last when I first jumped on board--what a strange site...something for nothing? It took me awhile to wrap my brain around someone trying to do something good with advertiser's money, but I see now what a cool place it is.

Happy birthday

ps. did someone sit on that cake? and that XML doesn't validate...
HalfBloodPrince
Vrythramax wrote:
RiCtee wrote:

My Mothers birthday was yesterday also, but I doubt your in the same age bracket Wink

lol it was also my dad's birthday yesterday!
Aless
Hurrah and happy birthday! Can't complain about the service...a small price to pay for the benefits of free web hosting Smile.
James007

Well done everyone!
Hobbit
Happy birthday!
Flakky

GJ Frihost!
RhysAndrews
The cake's good and stuff, but you're the only one eating it. Happy birthday, Frihost.
MrBlueSky
Happy Birthday Frihost! I wish you many more years.

It is

pieman
Happy birthday from me as well!

I haven't been here all that long, but it's proven to be a fantastic free host for my website. Thanks! And here's to two more years of great service.
LostOverThere
Uh...Didn't Frihost turn 1 a couple of weeks ago? It sure feels that way. Wink

And I highly doubt servers eat cake - perhaps some tasty spam, or a sexy female server to turn his software in hardware? (Lame joke, I know)
teko
great stuff and congratulations. I'm sure there are more great things to come.
williamcameron
congrats indeed. Surely that makes FriHost 2 1/2 now Smile
the1991
hahah someone made a cake. happy b-day!
darrenpaul
Woohooo...Yay Frihost! 2 years! Thanks to all the great people that help being this service to existence.
Captain Fertile
HIPPY BATHDAY!!!!!
shoes22
Wow...Frih isn't that old. When I signed up this was the #1 free host on the internet. In my opinion it still is Cool
Vrythramax
shoes22 wrote:
Wow...Frih isn't that old. When I signed up this was the #1 free host on the internet. In my opinion it still is Cool

It still is #1 in my estimation, and I don't see that changing anytime soon Smile
windrei
oh, 2 years already, i really don't know. That means i have been using it since it was born, haha. Anyway, happy birthday. ( a suggestion : can the points be deleted slower ?? haha )
tamilparks
Happy Birthday Frihost! , i am very happy to see the Second Birthday of FRIHOST.... Hearty Greeting from funworld.frih.net
vlad02
Happy birthday Frihost! You're the best. Keep up the good work! Very Happy
Indyan
Very nice going Very Happy
skygaia
Happy Birthday Frihost !!! Very Happy

I've satisfied Frihost service. sometimes I have to post to keep my account but it's O.K
heady233
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
WOOHOO!!! HAPPY B-DAY FRIHOST
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
sonam
Two years is gone?! Oh, jeah! Thanks to Bondings and all mods for the best free host on the globe.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Happy Birthday Frihost!
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Sonam
tefa_taftaf2010
Happy Birthday Frihost

this is just a little word to thank frihost not for the service only
but to this very very beautiful community

and i hope to frihost more than 99 years with succees

my best wishs to all the team of frihost
bigdan
Happy birthday Frihost! And to the admins and mods, thanks for providing an excellent service and for providing a relaxing forum...a big change from the bunch of ratbags at a forum I help run...
frozenhead
Been here from the start and very satisfied from Frihost's it's support to forums. Nothing more I will say but keep steady and be reliable as always been. Sure it is the the best Free Hosting yet to be found in the internet.

Happy Birthday FriHost! Wink
Donutey
We should have a FriHost flashmob on the three year anniversary.
babumuchhala
WOW, frankly a bit unbelivable, or maybe its just that time files by so quickly, I just didnt realize that I have been hosted on Frihost for now almost 2 years. Maybe the troble free nature of Frihost Servers is what gives you all the peace of mind and makes the time fly by.

Anyways its a great milestone, and Inshallah in its 3rd year of working we move to much better things and many more servers.

Happy (Belated) B'Day Frihost and Congrats Bonding Very Happy
Josso
Happy birthday Frihost

Wink
squirrelmaster
Wow it sure doesn't seem like 2 years, like others have said, I guess time sure flies when your busy Very Happy Anyway, I sure am grateful for this 1 1/2 years that frihost has been hosting my sites, never had too many problems, it's always been a very good service, and I hope for more success to come in the future for the best host I've ever had!
Ghost900
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIHOST
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice looking HTML Cake Helios.

Good Job Bonding on making a Success for 2 years now.

I would like to thanks the Mods and Bondings for one of the best hostings on the web.

You guys are great.
Rosanova
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

Good work to Bondings and all the mods. As you really has made this to the #1 Free host.

Cheers!

Team Rosanova
vignesh_natraj
I have been FRIHosted for the past one and half year and it has been a smooth ride so far. Cool
I have also not found a better free host than FRIH
mstreet
Wow that's sooo young. I've been on here for just over a year. I had know idea that you were soo young. It's great, it's amazing. All the Best
manumiglani
Great Hosting with Unbeatable forum.

Happy Birthday Frihost!

Scott
Awesome! Thanks so much!
coreymanshack
wooo happy 2 years bday!!!

i also noticed a geek domain avvy, and that is a nice site.
Mamsaac
Oh well... I have been on Frihost for about 11 and half months... I don't use it anymore for web hosting but only for it's forums. I got my account, but I only use it when I need to check something (which I haven't in a long time).

If only it had PHP 5 (or the almost ready PHP 6). Wink

Thanks for the forums and the hosting services, they have been great.
Lessien
Happy birthday
Gives frihost a virtual chocolate bomb
(a chocolate biscuit with in the middle chocolate mouse and on top chocolate sauce)
Enjoy
And don’t forget the party hats and balloons
And please go on keeping this site running
This is really a great place to be
silvermesh
only two years? seems like it's been longer. my affair with frihost started a little after my relationship with my wife Wink
SgtGarcia
Better late then never, congratulations frihost Very Happy
I really don't know what i would have done without this great community, thank you all
Blaster
I know i'm late but happy birthday frihost. Great to see it lasted this long. I hope to see that it gets even better in the future. Anyhow good luck ad i can't wait to see what frihost will show out this year.
lukeropro
Way to go Frihost!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorry I was so late.
littlegiant
Congratulations Bondings and thanks for providing us with great free hosting these past couple of years!
iJonno
Obviously .. I am late .. I just registered and already I like the look of things.

Happy Birthday FriHost!

Jonno'
theem
Happy Birthday to Frihost !!!
mjohnson
Frihost is great,is the best free web hosting I've used.Although the sever2 dose not very stable,but I believe frihost will be more and more better in the future,best wishes to you.
Donutey
Well, I'll actually bake a cake when it gets to five years. Rolling Eyes Anyway, good luck Bondings.
Bondings
Donutey wrote:
Well, I'll actually bake a cake when it gets to five years. Rolling Eyes Anyway, good luck Bondings.

Less than 3 years to go. You'd better start learn cooking fast. Cool
Vrythramax
Bondings wrote:
Donutey wrote:

Less than 3 years to go. You'd better start learn cooking fast. Cool

bwahahhaha! Your just too cool Bondings!
Jack_Hammer
I thank you as well Bondings for the hosting you've provided me with for the past couple of years, Nice to see that people still use it that joined a few years ago like Vrythramax, mOrpheuS, babumuchhala and all the retired admins etc.

Keep up the good work Bondings and keep improving the site.
fran's
Well, er...

Hello, I m'trying to get a free space to build my homepage, so I'll just try this one. If I understood well I have to post some messages on the forum and it'll be ok...

Anyway, I m a novice so don't kick me Wink

later
fran's
oph and sorry: happy birthday by the way... Embarassed
Vrythramax
fran's wrote:
Well, er...

Hello, I m'trying to get a free space to build my homepage, so I'll just try this one. If I understood well I have to post some messages on the forum and it'll be ok...

Anyway, I m a novice so don't kick me Wink

later

Stick with it and I'm sure you will win in the long run. Smile

Keep posting and best of luck.
fran's
ok, thanks...

it's not urgent. As soon as I really need a homepage I would eventually pay for it on a server.

have a nice wknd everybody
Seiorai
Happy birthday Frih, though I just came here,, friends of mine who have been using these hosting services for longer have made wonderful references <33
And by the looks of all these cheerful people...I sure have every hope that it'll prove as wonderful when I'll start using Frih n_____n
Vrythramax
Seiorai wrote:
Happy birthday Frih, though I just came here,, friends of mine who have been using these hosting services for longer have made wonderful references <33
And by the looks of all these cheerful people...I sure have every hope that it'll prove as wonderful when I'll start using Frih n_____n

Seems your well aboard! Smile

Welcome!
Raijenki
heh, two years with frihost...
So, I've been here since 2005 (Honestly, I don't know, but when I looked at my Account page, I saw the request number '175', from 2005).
I don't know how I found FriHost...
There isn't good webhosts on my country (Brazil), even paids host don't have all features that Frihost has...
When I was googling, I found this place that ever cares of me when I need.
Frihost hosted 4 bigs websites that's now each day is growing up, and will host more one that I'm currently doing right now =]
I think that I have to congratulations not only Bondings or the Mod Team, but all FriHost and it's community.

So, again:

THANKS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIHOST
Fanghai44
CONGRATS TO FRIHOST!!! wow time goes by quickly doesnt it?
WMDoney
Happy Birthday, I'm new by the way Wink
tony
thanks, frihost Smile you're the best hihi! many great wishes that you will continue the same!
tony
WMDoney wrote:
Happy Birthday, I'm new by the way Wink

Oo - welcome to frihost, WMDoney! (noobie doney hihi)
cvkien
Happy birthday yeah. a very good service i had ever use. Thanks. i think FRIHOST is the only free and reliable services in the world.

i had a few suggestion anyway. for me, speed is very important. so if the speed can upgrade a bit, i think frihost is perfect, no other free hosting can fight with frihost anymore.

Again, Thank you very much... Happy birthday.
Vrythramax
cvkien wrote:
...i had a few suggestion anyway. for me, speed is very important. so if the speed can upgrade a bit, i think frihost is perfect, no other free hosting can fight with frihost anymore.

Not to stray off topic here, Thank You for the Birthday greeting, but you must realize that speed/bandwidth costs a considerable amount for a service such as this...and I (hope) I can speak for Bondings when I say that he wishes to keep it a totally free service. The money for the extra speed you mentioned would have to come from somewhere Crying or Very sad
mathiaus
As the birthday was two months ago ...
-close-