FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Help]Need for Speed Carbon

soulman
I want to adjust the game difficulty, but I don't see any option in about it.

Are there any one know how?
djcaution
I'm pretty sure there isnt a difficulty option... in my opinion need for speed carbon sucks. I hate that one I really do. Get need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted. Those 2 absolutely rock.
Teddy1
djcaution wrote:
I'm pretty sure there isnt a difficulty option... in my opinion need for speed carbon sucks. I hate that one I really do. Get need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted. Those 2 absolutely rock.

I agree. But i like the autosculpt and crew feature they've added put NFSUG2, MW and Carbon together you have yourself a top selling game xD. NFSUG2 was my favorite for customization but i like police so then it was Most Wanted it was hard to decide which was my favorite all round Laughing. Get all of them xD then you can't lose =P
mansonivan
need for speed carbon need to adjust to ez? well, personally i think this game is too ez to play compare to those previous one. the ez to play i mentioned is just for passing those stage, if u r saying to unlock for everything, it is pretty hard. I didnt unlock all but 50%. i felt bored by that time so i just stop playing.