FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My New Blog

einstein
after changing quite a few hosts, i have found a reliable one at last...

my blog's url is: http://science-core.jaywebdesigns.com/

I hope you enjoy the content, and also please don't forget to leave some valuable comments... Very Happy
einstein
sorry for bumping, but i am really in need of your valuable comments to make my blog better, and to include content what my readers like... Very Happy
Arseniy
Hmm... site is good, but I think, header doesn't match the topic of blog=)
Also change the colour of the counter, if you can - orange is standing out for other colour gamma.
einstein
changes made. now tell me whether the header is good or not, because according to me, it matches the site's topic. Very Happy

i'll change the counter after some time.

thanks for the suggestions... Wink
Arseniy
Heh=) I mean header image with these palm-trees=)
einstein
yeah, i know what you meant. i have changed it to some other trees that are bright green in colour...
pashmina
The Layout seems to be nice and professional. But the name is too complicated to be remembered.
Arseniy
Oh! Now it's looking a way better.
Can you view my blog too? Embarassed Very Happy
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-71873.html
einstein
pashmina wrote:
The Layout seems to be nice and professional. But the name is too complicated to be remembered.

i'm planning to buy a domain, or at least get a free domain. i know its too long. sorry for the inconvenience (temporary)!!! Very Happy

i'll get it day after tomorrow...
pashmina
if you want a free domain name for forum posting than you can visit the ddboard.

or if you are in a hurry you can just buy one Very Happy
einstein
well, since i didn't want to buy a domain name, i just registered for a free one...

these are the two domians you can access my blog with, besides the original one:

1. http://science-core.uni.cc/

2. http://science-core.net.tc/

thanks for all your response, and i hope i keep getting more... Very Happy
pashmina
I think the first one is nice because I have a uni.cc domain name too
einstein
well, since i wanted to be of some help to my readers, i decided to provide free Wordpress Themes on my blog. you can just click on the link on the navigation bar there, and download any of the three themes for free!!! Very Happy

happy blogging...
pashmina
I forgot to tell you that the loading speed of your site have improved much more that it was before.
einstein
well, that's good...all i need now are some links poining to my blog...i guess i should apply for a link exchange...

new post made...please go and review it...

thanks
pashmina
Exchanging links with you is always a pleasure. I am looking forward exchanging links with you
{name here}
Decent content, but a cookie cutter theme.
einstein
{name here} wrote:
Decent content, but a cookie cutter theme.

eh? what's a cookie cutter theme???
Dakafall
I like you site alot, the theme flows well and it is not hard on your eyes unlike alot of sites I have seen.

The theme does not go with your over all topic though (someone stated this above). I like the idea you have for the site and it would make it alot better if if there was a cool lay out that fit with what you were trying to say.

Keep up the good work! I hope I helped some what....

Smile

-Dakafall
einstein
Dakafall wrote:
I like you site alot, the theme flows well and it is not hard on your eyes unlike alot of sites I have seen.

The theme does not go with your over all topic though (someone stated this above). I like the idea you have for the site and it would make it alot better if if there was a cool lay out that fit with what you were trying to say.

Keep up the good work! I hope I helped some what....

Smile

-Dakafall

yes, someone said that, but then i changed it.

in what way do you think my theme does not suit my topic...my blog's on science, and well, the header is a flower(nature), and i think Green is the best colour for a blog on science...just tell me your opinion, so that i can understand your need in a better manner..

Thanks
einstein
well, i am getting quite a number of comments, but i dont know where tey are from...if the commenters are frihosters, then i thank you profusely, otherwise, i just request you to keep commenting on my blog...

you may think that i need to improve the content, but only you people can tell me HOW to improve my site...

http://science-core.jaywebdesigns.com/

thanks for the response, and i hope i keep getting more... Very Happy
secondeye
Its seems that all blog Have same theme or Design With Different Content.. All Have Articles.. is there any blog made for the entertainment purposE?
einstein
not always...even i post jokes, to entertain my readers, though my blog is mainly a serious one...

but you can no doubt find many entertaining blogs, i am sure...
SamiTheBerber
I'm not sure but I might have review your old blog. the new one looks better and it is simple and clean. Nice blog Wink
einstein
well, yes...you reviewed my old blog on Blogspot...but its the same on now...i have only transferred to Wordpress!!! Very Happy
JamesBond
i liked your blogspot blog a lot...but i say this: i love your Wordpress Blog!!! am glad to see you at Wordpress, and i hope your blog becomes successful in establishing a worldwide audience...

good luck, einstein Very Happy
m-productions
I just tryed to look, but it seems to be down right now? is it just temp down, or is there some fixing going on?
einstein
even i don't know!!! i guess the host's server is down...but of course, its temporary. Confused Crying or Very sad

hopefully, it will be alright by tomorrow!!!
JamesBond
i have my site on Jay's web too, and this host is really irritating me!!! Mad

they've been down for 2 days now!!! i am planning to change it...my advise is that you change too, einstein.
pashmina
yep i am hosted on that server too. but i use them for general purpose only..