FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pirates/spiderman

scottycrip
A friend of mine wanted to have a friendly bet about which movie will make more money this summer. My guess was Pirates although I think I'll enjoy Spiderman much more....

your take?
Tartaglia
As far as which one will make more money, I think the Pirates 3 has that won already. But when it comes to which one I'll like better.....I think I'm going to go with Pirates on that too, as Spiderman 3 looks like it's going to be along movie, having 3 main bad guys in it. But on can never tell, movies have surprised me before...
fsal54
I guess Pirates will Smile I like the way how the Captain do .heh makes me laugh all the time by his strange and funny behaviors so my vote is for Pirates !!!
twisthigh
Pirates 3 is going to make more money, it's the one I am much more interested in seeing, Spyderman 3 doesn't really look all that great.
Geminh
Wow this is a tough one indeed. I think popularity wise, Spiderman 3 might actually oust Pirates of the Caribbean. But if history repeats itself again, Pirates of the Caribbean will win in this contest.
Dean_The_Great
I would put my money (ha) on Pirates, just because the second one is now third over all of all time for box office sales, just behind "Return of the King". (Titanic is way in front, and will no way lose to Pirates)

But as far as that's concerned, I would say it's a shoe-in to beat Spidey. (Although I assure you I'll be adding to both of their opening weekend scores myself)
Jaan
Pirates, can't miss out on Cap'n Sparrow.
bluefossil
Since They are releasing pirates a day early to give it help to beat Spider-Man 3, I'd say they had a good chance. But I have heard so much crap about how crap the 2nd movie was cause it was just a lead in to # 3. I think spidey 3 has a good chance of keeping the title. now.
waway
i bought like pirates and spiderman 3 Laughing