FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Games by LukeakaDanish, that you should play!

LukeakaDanish
Hi all!

There are now 3 games @ my blog:

Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Have fun playing them and PLEASE give me some nice constructive feedback to help me make the next one better still!

Highscores:
Game 1: 325.5 - guugu
Game 2: No highscore yet
Game 3: No highscore yet
garionw
I was a little bit confused, when the box hit the corner I got a Game Over......
LukeakaDanish
garionw wrote:
I was a little bit confused, when the box hit the corner I got a Game Over......

I guess I should have made the objectives more clear:

Try to keep the mouse over the box and keep the box from hitting the sides
darvit
Thanks for creating this game.. I now have a new thing to procrastinate with! Twisted Evil

Anyway, I finally got the hang of it, and so far, I was able to reach 40.8... Laughing I'll go beat that again sometime. For now, I have to get back to this paper I'm doing! Wink

Nice game! Really simple, yet very challenging and engaging at the same time! Cool
dfi-systems
impossible to have more than 1.7 Rolling Eyes im a noob? Razz

box every go to right down corner Confused

some advice ??? Razz
darvit
Keep your mouse near the middle--but keep it moving.

Don't let it slide to the edge of the box, or else it'll slide to the edge of the whole game window. Wink

Don't make sudden movements, either.

I'll add more if I recall more.

I'm trying to repeat the 40+ score that I got, so that I could post a screenshot.. It's been difficult to do it again! Sad Must be beginner's luck, then. Sad

/EDIT: Okay, got a 45.5 Here's a screenshot:

It's really easy once you get the hang of it. The only challenge is keeping that mouse still. Razz
xanarulz
Meh I got about 15.3 not that great of a score, but a nicely done game
LukeakaDanish
Ok...I'm adding the highscore to this topic at the top...!

Thanks for the "praise" XD
Nameless
GAH. I was doing fairly well, but when I lost the thing reset before I had a chance to see what my score was >_> I think it was around 30-40.

It's certainly an interesting minigame, but I can't say I feel the need to play it again ...
reddishblue
I must say, how exactly do we stop it from hitting the sides, there doesn't appear to be any way to do it, so I never make it over 2.
Loghete
reddishblue wrote:
I must say, how exactly do we stop it from hitting the sides, there doesn't appear to be any way to do it, so I never make it over 2.

If the box goes to the left, keep the mouse on the left side of the box, and vice versa. Same for up and down.

Kinda cool game, but I just got 3.5... well, that was my 2nd try Razz
SlideR.nl
Score: 4.3

I know i'm a n00b, but i don't have the patient to play this game. I dont like it....
LukeakaDanish
SlideR.nl wrote:
Score: 4.3

I know i'm a n00b, but i don't have the patient to play this game. I dont like it....

...hm...If you can think of a good idea for a game, I might program it Smile
Arseniy
Arrgh... damned game=)
There must be only two variants:
1)I didn't understand the rules of game;
2)I'm totally n00b.
I can hit only 1,5 marker=( How did you collect 45,5???
darvit
Arseniy wrote:

How did you collect 45,5???

Loghete wrote:

If the box goes to the left, keep the mouse on the left side of the box, and vice versa. Same for up and down.
Arseniy
2darvit
I know, but when I move mouse pointer to the left, the square continues moving left too=(
Maybe it's because of Opera...
darvit
Hmm, I don't know, I just found out that it just moves to the opposite direction. Confused If the box moves to the left, you should move your mouse to the left--doing so will "push" the box to the right... and vice-versa.

I'm also using a laptop's touchpad. Maybe that could be an advantage. Smile
Loghete
Tried again and got 16.3 xD
LukeakaDanish
It works fine in opera...and my highscore is 676,8,,,Smile
vaoger
i think i the noob arounf here... i got 1.2 point only... LOL... T.T
the game was too bore ( coz i always loose)
well a good game to get a boost of concentration!!

two tumb up!!
Yippee.!!
reddishblue
Yay I got 16.5
budazz
nice game pards........... hehehe at first im just a little confused
LukeakaDanish
I made another game and changed the top post - ino the new game sucks bigtime...you guys have to think of very simple games that could be fun for me, if you want something better Smile
Loghete
2048 is my record on the new one.

Your games are pretty cool, a pretty basic idea which still is orginal.
carlokes
Hi there,

Pretty nice games Smile Almost beat the high score of the second game (got around 2000). Ill try later on to see if i can Razz

Anyway, congratz for both games so far, i really love this type of games. Keep up the good work !!

Stay Cool !!
guugu
i liked that second game ^^ i did get 4240 points Razz
garionw

Top Score - Oh Yeah!

Theres a trick to it, if your quick enough, you can see what colour started off better then click then
guugu

lol i was bored again Very Happy
SlideR.nl
I was bored and I did the Game 2, now i got the new highscore Smile

guugu
sorry matey Very Happy
reddishblue
guugu wrote:

You cheated, the score box is transparent! Evil or Very Mad
guugu
reddishblue wrote:
guugu wrote:

You cheated, the score box is transparent! Evil or Very Mad

try playing on IE Surprised
LukeakaDanish
Yea transparency only works in all browsers apart from IE6 and below...

I'm updating the highscores...however you don't have to upload screenshots as its too easy to cheat anyway...so I have to "trust your word" Smile

...and thanks for playing all!
Loghete
Well... actually I found a bug. If you lose, and click Try Again, the score doesn't reset. Which makes the scores just add up, again and again.

Kinda big bug. And, maybe guguu cheated, or he just didn't notice. Or he actually got 30 000.
LukeakaDanish
Loghete wrote:
Well... actually I found a bug. If you lose, and click Try Again, the score doesn't reset. Which makes the scores just add up, again and again.

Kinda big bug. And, maybe guguu cheated, or he just didn't notice. Or he actually got 30 000.

Oh my god! HOW did I code that bug into the game??? I am utterly confused..

Anyway...now its gone...and...sorry...but I'm resetting the highscore for that game (guguu: your score may be genuine...but as Loghete points out it probably isnt regardless of your intentions... Smile)
LukeakaDanish
I just added a third game - this one is more challenging - see how far you can get Smile
garionw
Quote:
I'm afraid thats the wrong answer - you lost at level9! Press go to start again from the beginning.

Is there anything you can do about them overlapping? Thats where I stuffed up
LukeakaDanish
Ehm...yes but it would be slightly complicated...for now you can mouseover on the numbers and they should move to the front...i might fix it propperly if its a big problem (the chance of them appearing ontop of each other is actually quite small...)