FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Condom found in seven-year-old's McDonald's meal

lyddi8
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/condom-found-in-sevenyearolds-mcdonalds-meal/2007/04/26/1177459834118.html

Eeeeeewwwwww.... a thousand times over!!!
I wouldn't even accept a replacement meal from that joint. You hear stories about McDonalds staff pissing on the hotplates, etc, and this just makes it so much worse...
I really hope it hadn't been used-- what kind of weirdo gets off in a McDonalds?!
How disgustingly funny would it be, if it turned out to be one of those bizarre fetishes?? People may start trading their foot fetish for the "McDonalds fetish" hahahah
To put a positive spin on it, i guess it could be a new, fresh angle of advertising for McDonalds-- they do say that sex always sells (although i think this case is an exception to the rule)
dayveday
And I thought the pickles were bad! Rolling Eyes
SlideR.nl
starfish2007 wrote:
lyddi8 wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/condom-found-in-sevenyearolds-mcdonalds-meal/2007/04/26/1177459834118.html

I wouldn't even accept a replacement meal from that joint. You hear stories about McDonalds staff pissing on the hotplates, etc, and this just makes it so much worse...
I really hope it hadn't been used-- what kind of weirdo gets off in a McDonalds?!
How disgustingly funny would it be, if it turned out to be one of those bizarre fetishes?? People may start trading their foot fetish for the "McDonalds fetish" hahahah
To put a positive spin on it, i guess it could be a new, fresh angle of advertising for McDonalds-- they do say that sex always sells (although i think this case is an exception to the rule)

Why do you quote his post without saying anything Confused Confused

I've never heard that the staff of McDonalds pissing on the hotplates Shocked ... Wow, i will never eat there again Smile
Soulfire
Are you sure?

Because there's been many urban lengends similar to these, and I am not just sure if claims like these are true -- finger in a Wendy's chili? A chicken head in a box of chicken nuggets from McDonald's? Heroin-laced syringes in the play places of fast food restaurants?

How much is really true?
lyddi8
It's not urban legend this time... The Sydney Morning Herald has the highest circulation out of all newspapers in Sydney, and is a reputable source.
If they weren't absolutely sure this story was true, they wouldn't have printed it-- McDonalds would have sued for defamation.
WingState
Oh that is just sick. And to top things off my Dad is coming home with McDonalds for me right this minute! I don't see why the people that work at food joints do this kind of stuff, like just randomly I sort of understand if the customers being a jerk but what's the point of just pissing on the hot-plates?
Kelvin
(o.O) .... another fast food scary story. I really wonder how it got in there and what they do behind the kitchen. A few years back, I read about a kid who freaked out after finding a fried lizard in his french fries. Screamed and threw it out of the car.... then the parents tried to file a law suit but had to evidence of the crispy critter.
wise
lyddi8 wrote:

huh, it is shit. you make me feel sick, i will spot going to mac donald's
GSIS
Quote:
the Happy Meal had been on public display and could have had the condom put in by a mischief-maker before it was given to her daughter.

What idiot would sell a Happy Meal that had been 'on public display?'

Just an excuse - McD trying to develop slopey shoulders.

There is absolutely no way I would have let McD take possession of the meal or the condom. It would have been handed to a food hygiene official from the local authority - and no-one else.
hoodna
Maybe This is a new line of happy toys !!!!!
Twisted Evil
Dalv87
Quote:
She said the condom was returned before her mother checked whether or not it had been used.

McDonald's replaced the meal.

Why why why did she return it or get another meal from the same place? Was she like "Oh yes, I was quite disgusted by the condom they had in my daughter's meal, but the nice woman at the counter said I could exchange the condom for another meal, which seemed like a good deal, so forget giving it to the health officials, my daughter needs her french fries."
TurkishGamer
This is disgusting. Good thing that I only ate one meal at a McDonalds. And I think it might be my very last.
pampoon
hoodna wrote:
Maybe This is a new line of happy toys !!!!!
Twisted Evil

Haha Very Happy. Can you imagine the headlines?
Quote:
Coming soon to a McDonalds near you:
Assorted color, candy-coated condoms! In advertisement for the new movie American Pie Presents: McDonalds.
Only for a limited time.

Rolling Eyes

God bless Wink ,
Pampoon
Fanghai44
lol
ive never heard about this but i think its rly funny how mcdonalds absolutely sux . i mean. how can they put a condom in a meal? and i feel sorry for the kid that acutally found the condom. i mean, its kind of a shame how Mcdonalds is so bad quality, but they are still the "most popular fast food thing" in teh world. wherever you go, u find a mcdonalds in that country, if not 2 per every street. although i find it rly disgusting to find a condom in a kid'd meal, i dont rly find it strange. i mean, after all, Mcdonalds manufactures chicken breasts into "nuggets' and cow asses into bergers. to all of you mcdonalds lovers out there: try another fast food restaurant. mabye like Wendy's or something. X). and lastly, my school's caf recently discovered parts of a rat's tail and it's under investigtion right now. i dont rly know what's gonna happen, but they are probably gonna get sued or something. wow... that was long...

-QQ
XD
hoodna
Fanghai44 wrote:
lol
ive never heard about this but i think its rly funny how mcdonalds absolutely sux . i mean. how can they put a condom in a meal? and i feel sorry for the kid that acutally found the condom. i mean, its kind of a shame how Mcdonalds is so bad quality, but they are still the "most popular fast food thing" in teh world. wherever you go, u find a mcdonalds in that country, if not 2 per every street. although i find it rly disgusting to find a condom in a kid'd meal, i dont rly find it strange. i mean, after all, Mcdonalds manufactures chicken breasts into "nuggets' and cow asses into bergers. to all of you mcdonalds lovers out there: try another fast food restaurant. mabye like Wendy's or something. X). and lastly, my school's caf recently discovered parts of a rat's tail and it's under investigtion right now. i dont rly know what's gonna happen, but they are probably gonna get sued or something. wow... that was long...

-QQ
XD

Just be thankfull that Macdonalds has our health in mind ......
it is obvous that if you eat a condom istead of a big mac you are less likely to die from heart desease .....

And of course condoms protect us from AIDS

Laughing
sonicj
Quote:
Whitaker said she had heard from a journalist that the Happy Meal had been on public display and could have had the condom put in by a mischief-maker before it was given to her daughter.

I don't get this part. I have never been in a McDonald's where they publicly display a Happy Meal. The box maybe, but not a meal. It sounds as if someone at McDonald's was trying to shift blame away from themselves.
bongoman
This is the result of underpaid and overworked managers who surprise surprise didn't notice that the minimum wage teens working in the back were fooling around by putting prophylactics in people's meals!

This should remind people to check their fast food before they eat it!
otiscom
It's thier attempt at 'Safe Food'!
Reximus
Woah, thats really bad i heard once that someone put his dick in the bun and walk around naked in the cooking room, well he got fired the next day, i think those boys in the back need to learn something, e.g. not to ****** around back there.

Thanks, Rex
roboguyspacedude
That is really nasty. I f I were a kid I would run out and scream.
GSIS
Perhaps the McD would have been easier to swallow if the meal had been inside the condom. Laughing
InsanePL
Haha, new happy toy.
BTW. in my town there was news about mcdonalds too Smile
They found 18 types of sperm in shake machine...

so one word: never go to mcdonald ^^
GSIS
InsanePL wrote:
Haha, new happy toy.
BTW. in my town there was news about mcdonalds too Smile
They found 18 types of sperm in shake machine...

so one word: never go to mcdonald ^^

Hmm. 18 types. Do you mean human, dog, horse, rabbit, rhino, kangaroo ... Laughing

Not just McD.

A few years ago I had to go to A&E with a customer who'd become ill in my shop.

I'd travelled with him in the ambulance so I had to wait for my SO to pick me up. She'd been a Sister on A&E in that hospital a few years before. While I was waiting I drank several cups of tea out of a vending machine. When she arrived we still had to wait for one of the customer's relatives to arrive so I asked my SO if she wanted a drink.

"NOT out of that machine!"

"Oh - why not?"

"Because people pi$$ in it!"

"Ahh!"

Shocked
KronikSindrome
that is pretty nasty....

though if they started putting (unused) condoms as the happy meal toy
maybe it would cut down the teen pregnancy problem Laughing

a lil birth control with your big mac.....
rabbani
Wow.....
I might have eat that meal.
missdixy
....and that is why McDonalds is a no no. Exclamation
JackJackJr
Just imagine if your mc donalds was delivered to your home and in the drink was a condom, and the drink was a milkshake. hehehe that is the worst thing that could happen.

i reckon they should shut down mc donalds because young children eat and eat it and are almost dieing of obesity, i know they have alternatives but they have just as much fat as the normal things but cost twice as much! it a disgrace Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
imera
I think in all my life I have eaten there as many times as I can count on one of my hands, mostly because I think the food sucks. And I love french fries, but theirs are both dry and hard and don't have that much taste, like to make it home in stead. And if I should go out and eat it would be on 'Big Bite' no hamburgers or greasy food for me.

I have heard about many stories about their food, for me it dosn't mater since I don't eat there, but think about those that hears it and then are realy upsett the next time they really want to eat something but then has to choose if they want it that much, to take the chanse of geting a surprize they didn't want.

The recent story I have read about things in food is glass in a hot dog in Narvesen (big company here in Norway) And that guy could have died