FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Will I break the TOS if I...?

saratdear
Hi,
Well, first of all, I have a blog on the internet, where I post all the interesting stuff I find on the web. I might also give posts about scams, etc. (I am not directly promoting them, just advising to stay out of them, and on how these kind of websites work, etc.) SO, I was wondering, if I do such a thing, will I be breaking the TOS?

Hope you got the point.

Thanks,

Regards,
saratdear
Animal
saratdear wrote:
Hi,
Well, first of all, I have a blog on the internet, where I post all the interesting stuff I find on the web. I might also give posts about scams, etc. (I am not directly promoting them, just advising to stay out of them, and on how these kind of websites work, etc.) SO, I was wondering, if I do such a thing, will I be breaking the TOS?

As long as you're not posting links to the phishing sites or trying to do the scamming yourself, then this will be ok and is not against the TOS.
saratdear
So...I can't post links. But what if I say something like - "DO a google search on xxxx and you will see yourself what scammers they are"; not posting the link myself, but indirectly giving a link to it.
Animal
Well, linking to Google search results would be ok. However, if you receive a phishing email that has a link to an illegal site, you could not link to the illegal site.

Is that any clearer?
Bondings
You are allowed to mention the website, but not link to it. If it contains an url, then either break it in pieces or censor it - and certainly mention it is a scam and/or illegal.
saratdear
Oh..ok. Thanks then, Bondings and Animal. I guess this thread can be locked now. Smile