FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

http://www.funworld.frih.net/index.php

tamilparks
My New Fun Webpage Design Please Send your Suggestion Please

http://www.funworld.frih.net/index.php

waiting for suggestions,

the new think is just introduced Random Webpage you can pls join and encourage us...
wlb
I simply read your two websites, the overall impression is more Google advertising affect Web browsers, some time I think some sites put google advertising, the number of hits ah, the number of receipts?
I think the website still needs to depend on the content of user View
tamilparks
ok thanks
pashmina
The page load time is extremely slow at
Page generated in 24.11107 seconds with 15 queries

I see nothing has been done, and its still incomplete. Not even the main logo has been changed and the title of the site.
There is barely anything to be viewed..
Please complete them.
Sorry for this bad comment but the site forced me to give this comment.
tamilparks
pashmina you are welcome, its not a bad comment, its a very nice comment, yes its incomplete, very sooon i will change the logo also... ifany can you please help me to make a logo for my webpage
pashmina
Now you are changing the stuffs on your site, I would say make the contents a bit attractive with some good related pictures with it. Don't just leave it as it is been copy-pasted articles. And relocated your advertisement so that people won't think that it hasn't been built for some adsense or other networks. The main homepage seems to be lame with out any pictures and stuffs. Most people are attracted by the pictures or related stuffs. When you don't have these elements people don't bothers to read the stuffs which seems to have been copy-pasted..
I hope this comments helped.
thank you
Arseniy
Yes, website now looks great... but I feel some kind of empty space on it. I don't know why, but it feels like it's something more is necessary.
tamilparks
ok thanks for all your comments, i am now collecting the information and very soon i will remove the google adv. from the homepage also.. and i will update it your comments