FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wurped

Hobbit
www.wurped.com

It's basically an incentive site for free Warped Tour giveaways. Sign up if you're going to the Warped Tour this summer. I barely launched it like 10 minutes ago.
the6thfactor
Nice look Smile It's a skin I know, but good choice. I cant wait for WT this year Very Happy
Hobbit
Thanks. Yeah, me neither. Very Happy
Hobbit
Bump. I moved the forums to a folder. The index is now a MySpace resource site. Any constructive criticism on the layout?
Helios
Site looks horrible on FireFox 2.0.0.4 Razz
Hobbit
Very constructive (sarcasm). Could you at least tell me what looks wrong? I have the same version and it looks fine. Unless your definition of horrible is just "shitty" in general.
the6thfactor
Sweet deal, nice site Smile
SamiTheBerber
Site looks pretty nice. However the banner, "Free!!! Warped Tour Tickets", is too big on this content. Forum has personal and veri nice layout.
Hobbit
Thanks. I fixed my template, it doesn't break anymore (or least I don't think it does).
runereference
hobbit

i like your site but i almost think that you have too much advertisement
when i clicked on the site all i saw was advertising until i looked closer.
I think you need to make your actual content stick out more.

just giving my opinion
Azmo
don't look good at all in the newest Opera 9. something ....
Hobbit
runereference wrote:
hobbit

i like your site but i almost think that you have too much advertisement
when i clicked on the site all i saw was advertising until i looked closer.
I think you need to make your actual content stick out more.

just giving my opinion

Making sites went from a hobby to a business. Plenty of people use my content (layouts, graphics, etc). If that weren't happening then of course I'd remove some ads.

And I'm going to download Opera Azmo and check out the problem.
Hobbit
I added a blog now www.wurped.com/blog - tell me what you think.
m-productions

I really like the look of the layout, and even tho it has a crap load of ads, its still able to look nice, there are a few problems.

With all the different pictures right on the homepage, it might be a lil slow loading for some people, but not to much, so no big deal there.

the only reall problem i am having is with FF2. You see, the site is not centered correctly. in order to see the right side border. you need to move the scrollbar.. =(

other than that, i like it!
SamiTheBerber
The header is too tiny for all pictures. The other picture is over the text, etc.
Hobbit
Are you talking about the blog or homepage? It's small, but since I have a lot of images it's going to take long to load so I just put a small logo.
Hobbit
I need some criticism on my content and writing. http://wurped.com/blog/ Thanks.
Hobbit
Brand new blog design. Smile
rayx
great site. . . tepmplate is good too.
Hobbit
Thanks. Surprised
munkey_boy
Great design. Very Happy
SamiTheBerber
Now site looks awesome Smile New theme fits very well. Everything suits each other.

There are still some coding errors and mismatching: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.wurped.com/ If you could fix them, the site would be nice to everyone Wink The most of the errors come from lack of /> or there isn't a alt atribute in image. They are easy to fix, so you should do them Wink

I can give 4/5 to you.