FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MSN - Logs out .... no reason?

Diablosblizz
Hey, my MSN keeps on logging me out, I never told it to logout, and my connection was not interupted. Just now, it logged me out, no reason.

I am using a Modem that allows me to connect two computers to it, and have two different IP's. I am doing that, and ever since I did that, it always logs me out, and its starting to make me mad.

Is there any way I can fix this so my other computer does not log me out.

EDIT: Every time it logs out, it is using the Internet... so theres something wrong there.

Please help,

Thank you.
cheeta
May be u need a reinstall ?? get the latest software... and r u running any firewall ??
Q5U8
If you are getting logged out, maybe you have a connection failure, check the software and the hardware that you use to connect to Internet.
Diablosblizz
Quote:
If you are getting logged out, maybe you have a connection failure, check the software and the hardware that you use to connect to Internet.

No idea what you are saying here.

I will try to reinstall and see what happened. Lately, its been good.
Runescapetown
That was happening to me aswell. Maybe the MSN ppl are having a bad connection or something
starfish2007
well I had the same problem with yahoo from time to time. I think its probbly some kindof over loade on the msn searver more then anything notmuch you can do about that other then trying it at adifferent time of day when the server might beless bizzy or something
Willson
Great info and admirable links, i really appreciate your post keep up the good work. Awesome share indeed. I’ve been awaiting for this update.