FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

favourite forums?

ctrlTR
What is your favourite forum or forums in frihost forums.Why do you spend your time in your favourite topics, is it about your job ? is it about your hobies ? is it about your life style ? other reasons ?

I am new here but it seems to me my favourite forum is "General Chat", Because i like to chat with the people on the net and even in real life.
Vrythramax
I browse most of them....I don't reply to many topics in alot of them....but I read the posts anyway.
Yjaxygames
I think the games and the dutch forums Smile
Arseniy
My mostly wanted forums are Marketplace, General Chat and Hobbies and Animals forums.
Also Suggestions are not bad too=)
Blaster
I like the general chat because it always has something to read about that intrests me.
catscratches
The General Chat since the other forums does not interest me. Except for Games (game making) and Music. And since I don't like anything else than emo/metal it's not much to do in the music forum and since I don't like games but enjoy game making and sucha small amount of the games forum is game making (1 topic) Sad
BTW, hoe could someone only looking in the Music forum etc. answear here XP
erlendhg
I like most of the forums. Frihost is GREAT!
I think, even not quite sure because it depends, that I have posted most in the General forum Wink
Helios
I mostly browse the music and hardware forums.
But I check every forum for threads I can lock or spamcan Twisted Evil
oleszka
I think I like general chat, literature, language and translation
seanooi
i like the general forum more. It just has so many topic to talk about and you can never go bored. Laughing
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
I mostly browse the music and hardware forums.
But I check every forum for threads I can lock or spamcan Twisted Evil

wow....and people call me mean spirited! But I still like you Smile
mOrpheuS
The number of Topics and Posts in each section is listed on the index page.

That should give you a fair idea as to the popularity of these sections amongst FRIHost members.

The "Web hosting support" section has the highest number of Topics.
The "General Chat" sections has the highest number of Posts.
hlavco
I hang around General Chat, Hobbies, Games, and Movies/Television the most. Sometimes I stray into Comics, Transportation, Sports, or Advertisements.
reddishblue
I like General and Games and for some odd reason, Operating Systems, I used to like Marketplace back when I did all the designing I could do, now I don't.
Keran
My favourites are Games, General Chat and Hobbies... But I do browse the rest, sometimes i might be lucky enough to find a topic from other subforum that interests me.
Captain Fertile
I visit and contribute mostly to General, Marketplace and contests but I view almost all of them apart from the foriegn language ones because there is some great stuff out there you will miss out on if you just stick to one ore two main forums.
ncwdavid
The main forums I like are "General Chat", "PHP MySql", Advertise Your Site" and "Suggestions". Those are the forums where I post most except the suggestions one. I just like to read the ideas that people come up with in there. I dont think I ever posted a suggestion yet. I might in the future.
Duncan Idaho
I think it is the General Chat cause I can pretty much post something relevant in a topic, but otherwise it would be the gaming or anime/comics.
jayrelle
Its definitely the general chat forum because I can or anyone can talk anything under the sun.. Laughing
Idoru
This one right here, the General, often get my attention at first. Scrying through the
topics, replying to a few, and moving on to the 'Hobbies and Animals'. Animals,
that's the thing! Very Happy

Sometimes 'Philosophy' gets a visit aswell, and from time to time I wander over
the endless words in other places here.
Hunterseaker
I mostly browse and react in the General Chat forum, tho sometimes I take a look at the marked place, or in the support forums....
Tatsumaru
When on Frihost, I mostly browse General Chat / Hobbies and Animals / Health and Beauty / Anime and Comics / Games / Music / Movies and Television and the Dutch forums. The other's I usually don't look at, but I always skim through those I just mentioned.
pashmina
I am not specific about the likes of a particular forum, I just browse to the new post and reply to those post which I find them interesting
Seiji
Anime, Games, and General Chat forums are the only ones I frequently post in.
Slick
i have a fair few i spend my time at! but have been away from the net for a while so have neglected them all lately!

suppose the main one is on my internet radio station - www.essentialclubbers.co.uk.. for obvious reasons, then i have www.astra-m2.com this is the forum for the make and model of the car i own!

im part of the membership there and will have my car on there stand at performance vauxhall show... we chat bout general issues and technical and mechincal stuff...
silverdown
Well I support for many forms on the internet one for a job, and many for personal friends of sites that have gained my trust. I am not going to list them, because I also do not think it is right to post them in each sites forums. The Frihost forms I go to the many not anyone in particular. If a topic I like I see or it interests me I post in it like this one. Very Happy
Bubbel
actually, i post on many forums, especiall game forums but also host forums (like this one ^^) but since i'm new here i'll need to post alot! Rolling Eyes
Dragonfly
I must say Pictures Gallery > General forums > Sports forum and others in this order. Personal picture gallery is interesting because we get to see the real pictures of our friends here in this forum. Not only them, sometimes we get to see their family pictures, their girlfriends, boyfriends, the place they've visited, and sometimes their pets too.

General forum is where you can simply increase your post count with interesting topics on any subject.
Guelila
I go into where ever there might be interesting posts, but mostly in the gaming section and general discussion where i sometimes make questions..
shwetanshu
i like most of the forums... i dnt reply in all of them bt i read most of them... fav are general chat and software
silvermesh
I like the General Chat, just because the topics vary widely here. Anime and Comics ranks up there, followed by the various computer and tech support forums. I'm just a nerd through and through it would seem Very Happy
eku53ru
I would have to say that my favorite forum on Frihost would have to be General Chat. I used to hang around in other forums, but I could not find many discussions in which to participate, sadly. I sometimes fish through the other forums for interesting threads to read, but that is as far as my interests go outside of this one. I used to post in the Hobbies and Animals forum, as well as Anime and Comics; however, I found that I could not really reply to many of the threads, since I did not know what a good chunk of them were about.
Vrythramax
eku53ru wrote:
I would have to say that my favorite forum on Frihost would have to be General Chat. I used to hang around in other forums, but I could not find many discussions in which to participate, sadly. I sometimes fish through the other forums for interesting threads to read, but that is as far as my interests go outside of this one. I used to post in the Hobbies and Animals forum, as well as Anime and Comics; however, I found that I could not really reply to many of the threads, since I did not know what a good chunk of them were about.

If you are interested in a particular topic matter, and have trouble finding posts (or topics) to respond to.....you can always start your own topic in that forum and let others respond to your thoughts. Wink
Zombie
My favorite forum is General Chat as well, LOL. It has pretty much everything. I don't have interests in anything particular, so I just go for the General Chat.

Arrow
skygaia
I'm posting here to keep my web account.
And English is my second language so that it's little bit difficult to join some specific and professional forums.
So I like "General Chat" Laughing
spykE
I'd say General Chat and Games.
kingtendo
spykE wrote:
I'd say General Chat and Games.

same here, i'm on these forums most than any other tbh.