FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did Cho Seung Hui View A UFO?

Captain Fertile
There are certain conspiracy theories I am willing to buy into but this takes clutching it straws to new levels:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread278562/pg1

I don't know why but I felt kind of angry when I read this rather than just laughing at it like I do with many.

Its kind of like when political parties use tregedy to enforce their own agenda - its sick and takes away what little credability they may have had.
reddishblue

Yes he did view a "UFO" he saw an Unidentified Flying Object, I think it was a Military Helicopter, he thought it was spying on him, he makes many references to "You" in his Manifesto.
justnewbie
I guess it is a helicopter, but I don't think it is a military one. Well, not really sure but hey there won't be so many coincidence I think.
Daisie
It's incredible that nothing can happen in the world without someone finding a conspiracy theory about it (with proofs in blurry pixels or hear says), it's getting very tiring... Rolling Eyes
lukeropro
It's just a black dot.
It could be anything.
A speck of dust, a helicopter, weather balloon? or UFO.
ctrlTR
Who can show me a real photo belong to UFO ,every photos that i have seen so far about them were like a trick or meaningless somethings.
Vrythramax
Tehcnically, anything you can't readily identify in the sky (as in this picture) is an "Unidentified Flying Object".
coolclay
WHAT!! You mean all UFO's aren't flown by martians! Lol!!
Vrythramax
coolclay wrote:
WHAT!! You mean all UFO's aren't flown by martians! Lol!!

What I should have said was "anything you can't identify in the sky is an Unidentified Flying (or floating) Object....if the are of extraterrestrial nature or not is the real point in question".

How many of you believe that all UFO sightings are of an "Extraterrestrial" nature, or (most) a much more mundane explanation to them?
reddishblue
Well why was this image among all his pictures of himself holding guns, why would he just take a photo of the sky, for no reason?
I think the answer might be in the yet un-fully-released manifesto, he paid lots of attention and worked hard on his manifesto, he would not put anything in there for no good reason.
Vrythramax
reddishblue wrote:
Well why was this image among all his pictures of himself holding guns, why would he just take a photo of the sky, for no reason?
I think the answer might be in the yet un-fully-released manifesto, he paid lots of attention and worked hard on his manifesto, he would not put anything in there for no good reason.

Well he has us talking about it and reading his manifesto (and many others outside of these forums), along with any other media attention his "sighting" may have generated. So that in itself would be a good reason.

Possibly a publicity stunt to help spread his agenda? It's not like it has never been done before. Wink

Free Advertising can be a good thing, it sure beats having to pay for it.
silverdown
I do believe there is other life forms out there in space, maybe he really did see something or maybe he was abducted and then he got disturbed? If you ever read or seen Sylvia Browne (Sylvia.org) books or seen her on TV she help people with paranormal issues, or murders, crimes and so on. she also stated she had encounter with a UFO or Alien as we call them he look like a real person and they had advanced technology. Sylvia is also a world known psychic. There are some things that don't make sense about psychics but she seems to be right on a lot of things. So maybe Cho seen something because he was getting a psychic sense and it scared him so he just went on a rampage where he felt safe which was at the campus. I am not a psychologist or whatever but it makes sense to me. His safe zone was his school, so he just went nuts and killed the people he thought where after him ( the Aliens), the pictures and video tapes are probably the best way he could try to tell us something he sent it to a news station where a lot of people watch, and the world could get out of what he was into or knew about.