FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who's your hero?

DeFwh
So who is your favorite hero, what makes this person your hero, how have they affected your life?

Try to answer some of these questions when replying to this thread.

My personal hero is Theodore Roosevelt. He was a conservationist and a man of the people. He is known for his many achievements such as the Panama Canal which affects all trade between Pacific to Altlantic vice versa bound shipping. His people politics and the "Square Deal" gave Americans a fair chance in the market. Also throughout his term he was a major trust buster which helped maintain competition in the market.

If you would like to learn more about Theodore Roosevelt go here
lukeropro
i don't have a hero because personally, I feel that heroes are quite stupid. No offence but I think that we should take lessons learnt from many different people and compile our own set of life lessons and guidelines. Following one person's footsteps is not really that good.
This is of course, my own opinion.
ctrlTR
My hero is from so....so old ages,I don't know her/his name also her/his gender,He/She had discovered the wheel.He/She was an unnamed hero for me until infinite.I want to think of her/him with my best respects here.
rightclickscott
I had three idols growing up, all of them died within my lifetime, the last one just recently.

The first one was Kurt Cobain. I grew up listening to Nirvana, and when he died, it just shocked me to the core. Nirvana was the only band I ever really enjoyed listening to, and when he did the most selfish thing anyone could have ever done, I grew up accouple years watching that news report.

The second was a comedian named Mitch Hedberg. He was the only comedian who made me laugh harder than anything else, and he taught me that even the simplest of things can be funny. He died of a drug overdose.

The last one was Kurt Vonnegut, an amazing writer who basically taught me a brand new way of writing. It was because of him that I became the writer that I am today. His books are all simply amazing, and so are his short stories. He died not too long ago, of severe brain damage.

Those are the people who I idolized, and taught me about three fields which I all work in today, music, comedy, and writing. They were the people that shaped my life, and I'm so eternally depressed that I couldn't meet any of them, and sit down with them, have a nice conversation, and enjoy a cup of coffee.
catscratches
My greatest (and like only) idol were/is Shawn Noel.
James007
My hero... Madge!

We all know Madonna as a pop idol, and this, strangly enough, always gets a negative connotation. Some lyrics she writes are quite... deep, and she's very vivid, although she isn't that young anymore. I like her style of music, because it "revives" me when I'm down (especially some of the "Hollywood"-remixes). I prefer her latest albums "American Life" and "Confessions on a dancefloor", and there are rumours the next album will be totally different (I can only hope for the best). You have to admit she has the "f*ck it"-attitude. She also likes to express it, like in "American Life", where she yells it several times, and in her recent tour during the song "I love New York", where she says "New York" is a state of mind, the f*ck you-attitude. I love her arrogance.

There is this American R&B, hiphop, *bling bling* style rage going on, with rappers expressing there inner feelings on a, for me, quite peculiar way. You know the video clips with these rappers with a lot of *G-unit bling bling*, chains, rings, smoking a cigar, surrounded by some well-shaped black women shaking there ass in his face (by doing this totally degrading theirselves) They all look the same to me anyway, 13 in a dozen.

But still, our queen of pop swears fidelity to the 100% pop-style, and people love it. Other people are starting to see Pop as a taboo, and I hate it.

All I can say is: "Go Madonna!"
heridlia
My hero is my mother.
kevin briggs
in a sporting level it has to be valentino rossi hear is a few facts.

Valentino Rossi (born February 16, 1979) is an Italian professional motorcycle racer and multiple MotoGP World Champion. He is widely considered one of the best motorcycle racers of all time, with 7 Grand Prix World Championships to his name. In 2006, he narrowly missed an 8th title by scoring a second place in the Championship, and now continues in the 2007 season as one of the title favourites. According to Sports Illustrated, Rossi is the 7th highest earning sports personality in the world (2nd outside the United States), earning an estimated $30 million a year.[1]

Following his father, Graziano Rossi, Rossi started racing in Grand Prix in 1996 for Aprilia in the 125cc category and won his first World Championship the following year. From there, he moved up to the 250cc category, again with Aprilia, and won the World Championship in 1999. He won the 500cc World Championship with Honda in 2001, the MotoGP World Championships (also with Honda) in 2002 and 2003, and continued his streak of back-to-back championships by winning the 2004 and 2005 MotoGP World Championship after leaving Honda to join Yamaha.
secondeye
My Favourite hero is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bang bang is tuff Muscles is Great guys, the Best movie I like His Is terminator 2,
LovE-RicH
My heroes:
Richard Dawkins
Albert Einstein
Michio Kaku
Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic
Kurt Cobain
Smile
Vrythramax
Tim Berners-Lee, the writer of the HTTP Protocal (the World Wide Web). Without him none of us would be able to communicate globally between such diverse computer systems, and over such great distances.

His work also made possible for us to have our websites, and there would be no hosting companies...both Free (like Frihost) and paid hosting services.
johnsonap
Superman's super-powers are by and large, extraordinary magnifications of ordinary human abilities. Just as an ordinary man can hurl a baseball, Superman can hurl an entire Planet. Just as an ordinary man can see across the room, Superman can see across the universe.
Vrythramax
johnsonap wrote:
Superman's super-powers are by and large, extraordinary magnifications of ordinary human abilities. Just as an ordinary man can hurl a baseball, Superman can hurl an entire Planet. Just as an ordinary man can see across the room, Superman can see across the universe.

I could be wrong, but I believe the topic was geared towards real people, not comic book fantasies.

Honsetly what's next, "I want to be like Wolverine from the X-Men"?
DeFwh
Vrythramax wrote:
johnsonap wrote:

I could be wrong, but I believe the topic was geared towards real people, not comic book fantasies.

Honsetly what's next, "I want to be like Wolverine from the X-Men"?

Yes lets stick to real people as I'm sure comic book characters can affect your life but they havent done anything for you except tell you a story for a few bucks. So in the end you paid to get a hero whereas really heroes do things without a value and strive to make a difference in whatever they do.
Rico
Conan (tha barbarian) the pre-Arnie comic version. Gov Arn is also a cool Conan though.
Soulfire
Well, obviously, my hero is God. I look to Him for comfort.

But on the human plane, I would have to say I have a couple heroes. My parents for sure. They're so loving of my brother and I, and they work their hardest so we can enjoy ourselves. I always get a tinge of guilt whenever I ask for money, because I know my parents work hard for it, and I'm about to use it for MY fun.

My parents are amazing.

I have a friend, his name is Tyler. He's only 17 (now) and was diagnosed with lymphoma (cancer) last year, when he was 16. He is in remission now.. and you know what? This kid never complained... not once. He did make joking remarks.

For instance, I'd be like "I have a headache" and he would reply "Well, you could have cancer."

But it was in a non-serious tone.

His parents split up right before the diagnosis. He fought strong through that.

And, the girl of his dreams (they dated about 4 months) dumped him and gave him no reason... then started liking his best friend.

This kid has had one hell of a year, and he's strong through it. I try to model my take-life-as-it-comes attitude after him. He's a great guy.
achowles
Heroes seldom if ever fare well under scrutiny.

They're just people too after all.

There are people that I acknowledge as exceptional in what they do, but I don't really go in for idolising people as ultimately it would only lead to creating a false impression of them or disappointment. One or the other is guaranteed.
cybernie
My SuperHero is GOD, the source of everything. He's givern me life, knowledge, things that makes me realize how great life is, people around me that makes me realize that I am a better creature.

Next to GOD, my parents are my heroes. They took good care of me since the time I had life in my mother's womb. For nine months, my mother cared for me very well so I came out normal. MY father took the burden of providing us things that I and my mother needs.

THose sacrifices were the greatest gift and the most heroic acts they did for me. Until now. They are my heroes. Forever, they will be.
justnewbie
I'm not sure if I treat it as hero, but I would like to set him as an example instead. One of my idol (if it is called like that) would be Leonardo da Vinci, one of the famous person of humanity. He loves all subjects, from mechanics, architecture, politics, art and military.
molif
my one and only hero...

my mother..
James007
Okay, could we please skip the "god"-reply from now on? This isn't a religious topic. If God is your number 1 then please give us your number two.
Pilot
Well my father would have to be my number one hero, just because of what an incredible person... he can be anything and without ever saying it, you know he loves you. Corny, yes, but true.

As far as say "prominent figures", I would list people in the like of John Lennon and Bob Marley, who put their lives and livelihoods on the line to spread a message of peace and love... a concept that's all but forgotten in these turbulent times.
Petee
My hero is ... Geddy Lee!
I've liked Rush since I was quite young, and after hearing those fantastic bass lines that Geddy plays, it inspired me to play guitar, and eventually bass. It's amazing how he can play the bass so well, and sing at the same time, while occasionally playing keyboard as well. He is definitely my hero and idol, and I hope to someday be able to play almost as good as he can Razz
Mr_CEO
Well, I don't really have a hero.. I guess you could say Jesus saved me, but that makes Him my saviour really. I don't look up to anyone and noones really ever inspired me to do anything. I'm very self-motivated so, i guess I don't need anyone to inspire me. plus, I'm really creative so I tend to create my own inspiration. I like cats better than dogs because cats are much smarter, but I guess that has nothing to do with my not having a hero... I guess what I'm trying to say is that; I just got my first inactive member notice and just want to fill some space talking about nothing to make up for the negetive five points I just received. Heck, I don't even care enough to do a spell check before posting this. Hopefully, no one reads this. However, if anyone does read this I hope they get a kick out of my scenseless rambling about nothing... I guess i'm doing what they do on that T.V. show about nothing. Where stuff just kind of leads to something else and eventually comes back around to the first event to wrap everything up. Anyway, I think Homer Simpson is an awesome father, somehow he keeps is family together. Though he married a hooker in Vagas once, he never actually cheated on his wife. Plus he's taking-in a foreign exchange student, He's been a Big brother and even saved an old dog from the race track. You'd think that after all that he'd have no energy to be a father, but he still built his son a bike, played robot and almost died for his son. And for his daughter he trust her to babysit, taught her to play hocky, and even had a crayon removed from his brain. I know it seems pointless for me to go on about a fictional character, but if he were a real man, Homer Simpson would be my Hero.
Idoru
My hero is a heroinne Very Happy , and I live with here. None impresse me as the woman
I love. She's strong and beautifull, and with the heart of a dragon-sized angel.
Just and giving, in a manner that few can belive.

Sure, I migth be subjective, but I sincerilly say, that many in her position would have
given their lives to 'darker forces', but not her! She sees hope without beeing a
hopeless dreamer, and I'm lucky to be sharing it every day! Very Happy
Davidgr1200
Depends what you mean by hero. If you mean someone whom I would like to have been then it will obviously be someone of the same sex and someone living now (I wouldn't want to have lived 500 eyars ago for example).
If you mean someone whom did something that I would like to have done then probably someone like Newton or Einstein or Bach or Paul McCartney. Someone who has contributed something that will live for a long time.
mcc
"Heroes" are my heores. Their are lots of heroes inside it. and it's my favourite serie nowadays.
seanooi
i didn't really thought of that before. I guess when i was young my hero would be ultraman, haha, he was just so cool protecting the earth from monsters. Then after that i fell in love with power rangers, they were also the same.
As of now i don't really have a hero to look up to. Sad
hlavco
As of yesterday, my hero is this guy:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2411937

I don't think I'll ever have those kinds of stories, no matter what I wind up doing for a living.
rheanna
My father is my only hero...
Ennex
gonna fine this strange I bet

Brent Spiner (actor tried to become more human)
Patrick Stewart & William Shatner

Noel and Liam Gallagher because they don't give a f*** (cant say anything else because it's their exact words so personal sensor)

they just live life as they can.....good role models but probably only for me i don't know about the rest of you out there
Duncan Idaho
Umm, rolemodels... maybe some of the people from the Matrix trilogy and uhh... well I never really am inspired by anyone in particular; but the people I am inspired by are very special to me most likely... like this made any sense. Confused
windrei
actually you mean hero or idol ?? from what you wrote, i think it's like idol..... what's the difference ? but try to answer your question first. i do not have any heros in my life... i wonder why do we need a hero. if we like that hero much, then ? will s/he affects our real lives ? too much worship or better say likeing a particular person is not good... i am i and i live in my way. Don't wanna anyone to disturb and change me. Everyone should has his/her style i think.
riv_
I'd have to say Nelson Mandela and Gandhi are pretty influential people.
These are real people who, in modern times, changed the world forever, by making a stand. They brought people together by having the courage to stand up for what is right and inspired people to fight a fight that seemed un-winnable, without resorting to cviolence. (which is why they were able to win it!)
That's truly inspiring to me!
cybernie
Just wondering why many of chose other people as your heroes and not your parents. Undeniably, they've done they most heroic things to and for you even before you've been conceived to earth.
riv_
cybernie wrote:
Just wondering why many of chose other people as your heroes and not your parents. Undeniably, they've done they most heroic things to and for you even before you've been conceived to earth.

Man, you gotta meet my parents Rolling Eyes
OutlawSpirit
Tupac Amaru Shakur... just because of who he was.. personality, truth.. bein real.. it all counts 4 sumin, what he stood 4 also
KHO
Einstein, because he was actually capable of imagining a fourth dimension. Anyone else who could even picture the things he thought up would amaze me. Try thinking of space in 4d like he thought it was, try imagining anything with 4d! you have xyz up down through, but thats only 3, good luck trying to get 4 actual planes like that.

Anyone who could be creative enough to come up with something as radical as that deserves alot of recognition, and while everyone knows who he is, not many people actually know ANYTHING about him or his work, which is really quite a shame.
skygaia
When I was young, I had admired some heros in movies such as Superman, Wonder woman , Batman and so on. And I wanted to be like them so that I would save the earth Laughing

As I'm getting older, I realized that my father is my real hero. I could learn everything from my father. I respect and love my father.
spaz-o
I wouldn't pick my parents. I love them, there's no doubt about that, but they've also brought me some of the most hurtful times in my life. And sometimes that's just too much to put aside.

I pick my sisters, because they're amazingly kind to me even when I'm unthoughtful or rude. And I also pick Hayley Williams of Paramore, because everything she does she does with maturity and thoughtfullness. Even in tough situations or whatever she keeps her cool and handles it politely. With a little humour, too.

Not to mention the fact that she's a singer in a band, which I wanna be. And a successful band, at that.
unknownc1c
i guess my hero would have to be my friends. They help me see exactly the type of person I want to be, and what I don't want to be. They give me clarity.
shwetanshu
my hero is Sachin Tendulkr, cricketer

the way and amout of efforts he put in to be in the place where he is today, truly amazing!!
Rako
lukeropro wrote:
i don't have a hero because personally, I feel that heroes are quite stupid. No offence but I think that we should take lessons learnt from many different people and compile our own set of life lessons and guidelines. Following one person's footsteps is not really that good.
This is of course, my own opinion.

I couldn't agree more althoug i don't think herosare stupid but I do think that we should take lessons learnt from many different people and compile our own set of life lessons and guidelines.
m.rahman
My favorite person right now is Fakhruddin (Dr. Fakhruddin Ahmed). This guy kicks a*ss. Temporary Chief Adviser of Bangladesh appointed after the departure of former prime minister Khaleda Zia to conduct a free and fair election with limited timespan of two months. Bangladesh had a tough time as the two major political parties have had several clashes amongst them and they bought their fight in the streets causing sufferings to the general people. At that time, this guy came to the arena and started the "Emergency state" and after few days started arresting all the hotshot(!) politicians. Politicians who has been corrupting this country for the last 20 years.

To know more about Fakhruddin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakhruddin_Ahmed

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1601618,00.html
Keran
That's tough to actually name a hero for me. First thought when writing this reply was to write someone like Superman or Batman, but then again, what influence they had for my life? None, they are just 2 guys in tights.

Then i've tried to figure out some big politician, king or some president that I've liked. And here again I didn't find anyone who would be a great influence for me or that i could identify myself with, all I found were people that i can laugh at.

So maybe my parents? I never had a good relationship with them, we don't talk much, but they've pretty much helped me a lot and still are helping. But not to the point that i would call them my heroes.

God, someone already wrote that if God is your no. 1 hero then tell us your no 2 hero. So that idea goes out...

Sportsmen from my sport's discipline. I don't know many and the ones I know are just my role models, nothing more.

... So I couldn't get any idea of someone who would have so much influence in my live, so the closest thing i've got is Jim Carrey, he was the one that made me pursue my Acting carreer.
If you want to learn more about him go ahead and ask google.
madejpan
I had three idols growing up, all of them died within my lifetime, the last one just recently.

The first one was Kurt Cobain. I grew up listening to Nirvana, and when he died, it just shocked me to the core. Nirvana was the only band I ever really enjoyed listening to, and when he did the most selfish thing anyone could have ever done, I grew up accouple years watching that news report.

The second was a comedian named Mitch Hedberg. He was the only comedian who made me laugh harder than anything else, and he taught me that even the simplest of things can be funny. He died of a drug overdose.

The last one was Kurt Vonnegut, an amazing writer who basically taught me a brand new way of writing. It was because of him that I became the writer that I am today. His books are all simply amazing, and so are his short stories. He died not too long ago, of severe brain damage.

Those are the people who I idolized, and taught me about three fields which I all work in today, music, comedy, and writing. They were the people that shaped my life, and I'm so eternally depressed that I couldn't meet any of them, and sit down with them, have a nice conversation, and enjoy a cup of coffee.
shorty18
my hero.. would definately have to be my brother. sad that its not my dad, but oh well. me and my dad dont talk and we live with each other :O
the reason my brother is my hero is because hes always been there for me and he was there my whole childhood unlike my parents. they were always busy. my brother pretty much is my father and mother because of the ways he's helped me through life. Smile
karysky
I don't really have a hero, but I admire Jet Li very much, for what he is, for what he represents, and of course, his martial arts skills.
krazy
i don't have a hero.
i am who i am basically and some people use heros to follow in their footsteps.
as i said i am who i am i don't need to follow in anybody's footsteps and copy them i do life my way Lol.
Fake
My elder brother is also my hero.
And aftrer watching "Brotherhood of War" i love him more than ever.
Lol, I am 24 Razz
rheanna
My father is my only hero..........
Azmo
I guess I'll have to say that my only hero is myself, cause no1 will come and save me from anything or come and help me or be there for me, I don't trust anyone to do that, or belive that anyone would.. ofc I have ppl close to me suporting, chering up, just beeing friends and stuff, also have my family, but I help myself as faar as possible, I inspire myself, cause I do not dare to trust any other inspiration source, what if they fail? will it effect me? Not taking that risk.
DeFwh
i dont think anyone would really trust there life in someone elses hands but think of doctors when your inncapicatated they are the ones breathing life back into
dalewazhere
i have a few heroes - my mother and all my closest friends. Without them, I'd be nothing.
stan
Superman is my hero Laughing
mialynavahy
my dad ... and my boss Smile
ennnzo
My hero is of course, my parents and friends. If you're gonna ask who's my idol, it would be Tim Yap. Laughing
yo.hassan
bill gates! lol? why lol? well he's not my hero but he could have been one. he may have many things that people dont likes but yet he has bring windows and 80 percent people use that. i also like einstein but no hero for me. i could simply follow whats the best in famous people but one single people cant be a hero. thats my past teen time thougut.
Qube
GOD!...ahaha, just kidding James.
I'd love to explain why he's NOT my hero, but w/e.

Despite having conflicting views w/ scott, his first 2 are heroes of mine as well.

Cobain, a great man who wrote great songs.
His ideology blows me away to this day.
A friend explained the insane amount of controversy surrounding his death.
Damn...that's all I can really say.
Read more here if you're interested.

Then there's Hedberg.
A man gone way before his time.
His comedy seriously made my life better.
It made it seem as though there's always something to smile about.
Even if it be the smallest thing you never noticed before.

Someone else I idolize...Rodney Mullen.
Google his name and you'll see why.
From what I hear, he's also a cool guy to just talk to.
His fame hasn't gotten to him, neither have his accomplishments.

Note that none of my idols have done anything insanely outstanding.
At least beneficial to humanity.
They're ppl who did what they loved and were successful in their endeavors.
That's what I want from life, that's what I aim for.
Vrythramax
stan wrote:
Superman is my hero Laughing

I think this topic is more for real-life heros that may or may have effected your life....not comic-book heroes who don't exist at all...accept on paper.
bulek
My hero is Hiro Nakamura from TV show Heroes. I just love this show, it's really superb. You should get a look at it here: http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/summary.html?tag=show_table;title;1
meet in rio
This girl I know from university, called Gillian.

She hasn't had the greatest start in life... unstable family etc. I won't go into that. The point is, she's not led a charmed life.

She's done so many things (illustrating childrens' books, working for media companies) which will just be mentioned in passing and we'll all find out that she's done this amazing thing of which she's never given any indication.

She's just managed to raise over £5000 in the space of a few months for this orphanage she's hoping to build in India this summer. She organised everything... publicity, events... even the arquitecht for the thing! And a lot more besides.

It's not the first time she's done stuff like this, either. She worked in a Chinese orphanage for ages (and learned good Mandarin) and has helped out at battered women's shelters, etc.

And now she's starting up an 'alternative' magazine for young teen girls which won't be full of 'How to make him like you', '20 ways to be sexy' type articles. She's just amazing. And so ambitious. But I don't think she even realises it.

She's only 21, and a first-year college student.
Zombie
My hero is Andrew Gower, because of him and his brother, we all have something fun to do with our not so spare time.
JonasKarl
I admire Anton Chekhov for his amazing writing. I'm not so familiar with the plays he wrote, but I am a huge fan of the 200 or so short stories that he penned. They are so profound and thought-provoking. He portrays his characters very vividly and you immediately form a bond with them. He somehow manages to compress a novel into a few thousand words and nothing is lost. Beautiful.

Heinrich Böll is another of my favourite writers. He wrote mainly novellas. We studied him in German Literature at school. Das Brot der frühen Jahre and Der Zug war pünktlich are gems. What impresses me most in his stories is the way he describes the relationships between the characters. The theme of an individual's destiny is also a common recurrence. He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1972.
soulman
Mao Ze Dong, the first chairman of P.R.China, a great leader and revolutionist
missdixy
My personal hero is my former government/holocaust studies/comparative world religions teacher. She's such a liberal, witty as ****** and one of the most intelligent people ever. And not in a technical way, either. More like...in an...in-touch-with-yourself-and-life way. I also love her cynicism.
talekang
when i was child, my hero is superboy
later, i know with saint saiya, a hero from chinest movie
later from japan i know like black iron hero
day by day i watch tv, more hero i choose.... then last, i choose my parents as my hero, till now and forever
they are so brave working so hard, in midnigh, in dayligh or in raining just for me and my brother..
and for me nothing more than them...
{name here}
I don't really have a hero. I rather have people that I admire for what they had done for the world. Marcus Tullus Cicero, Oscar Wilde, Geoffrey Chaucer, among others.
Vrythramax
meet in rio wrote:
This girl I know from university, called Gillian.

She hasn't had the greatest start in life... unstable family etc. I won't go into that. The point is, she's not led a charmed life.

She's done so many things (illustrating childrens' books, working for media companies) which will just be mentioned in passing and we'll all find out that she's done this amazing thing of which she's never given any indication.

She's just managed to raise over £5000 in the space of a few months for this orphanage she's hoping to build in India this summer. She organised everything... publicity, events... even the arquitecht for the thing! And a lot more besides.

It's not the first time she's done stuff like this, either. She worked in a Chinese orphanage for ages (and learned good Mandarin) and has helped out at battered women's shelters, etc.

And now she's starting up an 'alternative' magazine for young teen girls which won't be full of 'How to make him like you', '20 ways to be sexy' type articles. She's just amazing. And so ambitious. But I don't think she even realises it.

She's only 21, and a first-year college student.

with all due respect it sounds like your in love. If this lady is so impressive, as she seems to be, court that lady...it seems she is trying to fill a void....and I am not trying to demean her in anyway...she must have much love in her heart to do the things she's does.

A very impressive woman.
spaz-o
I don't have heroes, so to speak. But I do think that if I did have one it would be Hayley from Paramore.

She started her musical journey at a really young age and it hasn't always been easy, and it definately hasn't been without ridicule and bad press. But she always deals with it in classy manner - she won't swear at them and yell about how they're lies. She'll just say her point. Not to say not in anger, but she doesn't lose her cool.

And she's incredibly kind and loving. And helps me realize that you don't have to be perfect, even though so often the world tries to convince you that yes, you do.
Vrythramax
spaz-o wrote:
I don't have heroes, so to speak. But I do think that if I did have one it would be Hayley from Paramore.

She started her musical journey at a really young age and it hasn't always been easy, and it definately hasn't been without ridicule and bad press. But she always deals with it in classy manner - she won't swear at them and yell about how they're lies. She'll just say her point. Not to say not in anger, but she doesn't lose her cool.

And she's incredibly kind and loving. And helps me realize that you don't have to be perfect, even though so often the world tries to convince you that yes, you do.

I should trash your topic as advertisment, yeah your in lust....but don't sell it here.
Billwaa
I guess my father, or whoever that is better than me at something
Vrythramax
This topic has turned to shiite. It's -closed- for the time being.