FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My soon to Be Portfolio Site

What do you think of my new portfolio site?
Love it!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Hate it!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Needs some work.
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Gundamxxg
Which will be primarily driven by the CMS that i am creating. So far, I have quite a bit done, in my standards anyway.

I would love some feed back and what not from all of you who visit the site. It would be much appreciated =). It is currently running with mysql and php. design/css and all backend programming done by yours truly.

Here is the link for those who are eager to see.

http://jtangas-designs.frih.net/Beta2/

Mind you it is still in a 'beta' phase so please keep that in mind. =)

Thanks

JTangas.
jylan
Overall, I think the design is great. However there are a few things that I think need changing.

The font - at the moment it looks very ugly. Change it to a sans-serif font.

The grey border around the footer and part of the header - I think it is unnecessary and doesn't look nice.

In my opinion, the border around the images is a bit too thick. However other people may think differently.

The footer text is too dark - change it to something a little lighter.

I think that is about all I have to say. You have a great site that just needs a bit of improvement Very Happy .
Gundamxxg
Thanks for mentioning the font lol, I thought that something looked odd, I forgot to style that XD i was so concerned with layout that it slipped my mind =P. I also took your advice on sizing down the image, its now 100x100px it seems to be a little easier on the eyes. as far as the footer, i just havent gotten around to styleing that out either lol.
SamiTheBerber
I think it would be better if there are just default cursor, instead of crosshair. Logo is still great.

Site looks nive, but, please, remove the crosshair cursor.
aningbo
some glassy effect will make ur website look splendid. a little too simple.
the6thfactor
Very basic it seems, but a great start Very Happy Keep it up!