FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Having a prob with GD library

Gundamxxg
Im using a thumbnailing script that is supposed to generate thumbnails of the selected pictures on the fly. However, I cannot for the life of me get the header to read the doc type properly. when the script runs, all i get is the binary for the image

WarningCannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Beta\thumbnail.php:2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Beta\thumbnail.php on line 40
JFIF>CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality C   $.' ",#(7),01444'

is the error that I get
and this is line 40 of my thumbnail script...
Code:
Header("Content-Type: image/jpeg");

if anyone can help id love to hear it. BTW this is running on a local server, the script works properly when its hosted here on frihost.
Gundamxxg
So here I have been going over my code and what not and now i have a better example to show you all.

http://www.jtangas-designs.frih.net/view.php?view=4&scale=2

in that instance the code works. now for the problem... the code i have for that page is the exact same as where i am having the problem with the other page. if you like you can also go to

http://www.jtangas-designs.frih.net/thumbnail?pic=4.jpg&type=.jpg

to see the thumbnail script in action.

those are both working versions of the script.
Gundamxxg
Ok so ive figured out what the problem was, lol. Since most of the stuff is all includes, i decided to go back through them, I had added another iteration of a variable which was somehow throwing of all my data, even though i was still getting the same out put. I guess that php didnt like that. anyway problem is solved and images are loading properly =)