FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Would ya like to fall in love like Rose/Jack in Titanic ?

fsal54
Well first I wish there would still be a glorious ship like that would witness my love forever and secondly I wish I could have fall in love as how did they... It ain been my dream in all of my life ... I wish Jack was me, I wish I was one of that crazy lovers .Here what does love mean for me...Loving only one girl from heart and do everything for her to be happy together. Would ya like to go past and put yourself in Rose/Jack? You do ask me if I am doing that ? You can call me Jack then ...
vervaeke
Weird post dude. You seem really in touch with your feminine side, which may be overpowering your masculine side. And that's cool.
mattchun
It's a kind love of a short time.
It's a permanent love.
fsal54
This is how I do feel guys and I respect for ur comments about this topic .This is kinda You like Black and I do like White Color O_o
Blu_Spykz
Well. No. Actually, I wouldn't.

Jack was a tosser. Rose, was Naive, rich, and rather bland.

I much prefered Cal. Or even Molly Brown
pudovkin
vervaeke wrote:
Weird post dude. You seem really in touch with your feminine side, which may be overpowering your masculine side. And that's cool.

Good point. ahahahahaha
twisthigh
Blu_Spykz wrote:
Well. No. Actually, I wouldn't.

Jack was a tosser. Rose, was Naive, rich, and rather bland.

I much prefered Cal. Or even Molly Brown

LMAO, awesome reply.

I dunno know though, for myself, it's pretty weird, I had to read the question twice.
fsal54
Lol why dont you read it for the second time now then ... u may not have the second chance all the time on anything else later O_o
romaop
I wouldn't like to do so, I'm still alive!!!
cavey
It was very romantic. But you are forgetting one thing!

** SPOILER BELOW (select to read) **
Shortly after, the ship is sinking, and Jack dies... :/
// ** SPOILER **

Yes, I AM romantic. But the biggest part of the romance should be to spend the life together...
The best Titanic movie so far though....
ainieas
#-#SPOILER#-#

No offence but I think if Jack hadn't died and he and Rose would have indeed married then a few years down the line they'd have had kids and Jack might never had had earned enough with his paintings and they'd have been in DEEP financial problems. Not to say that he and Rose were from utterly different social backgrounds. That might turn into one big reason for friction between them.

This doesn't mean that I don't believe in love, I do. I love my GF to just about do anything for her. I'm just not that fond of mushy movies.
Kelcey
As long as it lasts longer than their's ;P
Osmodius
You know, Titanic is like the highest grossing movie of all time, you really don't need to post spoilers.

Everyone already knows Rose had to stab Jack in the eye with an ice pick and then eat him to stay alive. Very Happy
ainieas
Osmodius wrote:
You know, Titanic is like the highest grossing movie of all time, you really don't need to post spoilers.

Everyone already knows Rose had to stab Jack in the eye with an ice pick and then eat him to stay alive. Very Happy

You knw, there's always SOMEONE who hasn't seen the movie. Of course since you've already spoilt the ending I don't think I sud add the fact the after devouring Jack Rose dies of hunger, since there wasn't much meat on Jack.
Fake
I haven' t seen it Smile

Always managed to get a copy, but never able to watch it. Even till this day
missdixy
To me it appears to be more infatuation than love...
dinael
I'd like to fall in love like that, however I wouldn't like to sink. Shocked
Dean_The_Great
Nope. Definitely not for me. Jack loves in this kooky "I saw you across the room, you were looking all snazzy, I think we should bang in a car and I'll paint you" kind of way.

Meanwhile Rose loves in this "I think you're rugged and I'm marrying a rich snob who doesn't like me and if I bang you in a car and let you paint me, it will piss him off and probably make this REALLY long voyage a lot less boring." kind of way.

So, no thanks.
HoboPelican
Aren't all love affairs like that in the beginning? But like a couple of posters pointed out, it is the long term that defines true love, not that initial burst of passion.

BTW- I think a better love story involving a boat sinking would be the African Queen. Much more potential for a real love there, I think.