FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

spiderman 3 movie

mansonivan
have anyone watch this yet? i haven watch yet but they going to show on cinema soon. just wanna know some comments about it. thanx
pashmina
Wow spiderman cartoons reminds me of child hood.
I just like them so much. I am really looking forward to see this movie. Do you think this story will be related to the cartoon?
varun_dodla
Yeah....even I love the cartoon series. Coming to this third movie in the series....the story does seem to be close to the cartoon
if you have seen the part which has the Black substance coming from outer space(in the space craft of Jonathan's son John) and giving Spidrman a new look. He then gets rid of it and it combined with the reporter Eddie Brock gives rise to the villain Venom....something tickling in your mind....have to wait for the movie to see it on the big screen... Smile
Gabriela
I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE TOBY IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HE IS SUCH A GREAT ACTOR TOO. kRISTEN IS NOT BAD EITHER SHE IS AN OK ACTRESS.THEY ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT MAKING A PART 4!!! I LOVE SPIDER-MAN TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!
guugu
you seem to love caps too... anyway, i have seen spider-man 1 and 2 and prolly gonna see 3 too... i must say i liked that spider-man 1 was better than 2
pashmina
did you know that the pirated version of spider man 3 is already out on the china's market. I wonder when will this piracy stop.
Scaramanga
pashmina wrote:
did you know that the pirated version of spider man 3 is already out on the china's market. I wonder when will this piracy stop.

Never, as long as there are people who want something for nothing.

Also, the reason Siderman 3 bootlegs are out in Asia is because of stupid region coding and prerelease copies of the movie floating around.
jipmerite
Yeah I am looking forward to it too. The black suit looks good on Spidy in the trailers. But he says he won't play Spiderman next time. I think it will be a big loss. He plays the part pretty well.
schmidi
I have heard from the premiere festival, that Spiderman 3 is the best movie of this three movies...

But which part has "the Sandman" and the Kobold?

We will see, i don't have seen this movie yet... Wink
Blu_Spykz
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/upcoming/

reports that Spiderman 4 is in the works. Good news. Depends on your fondness for all things Spidey.
twisthigh
I'm not really pumped to see it, as much as the rest of the world, it looks blah... and the second sucked hardcore, so... whatever. Kirsten Dunkst is just... terrible, and the only reason I would probably go see it is for James Franco and Topher Grace.
bigdan
I'll be seeing it in a while. I'll take a train trip to Newcastle the weekend it comes out and I'll watch it there.
guissmo
pashmina wrote:

I think that's a super-advanced copy.
I think I read somewhere that it was just Spiderman 2 or some other movie in the discs labeled S3.
schmidi
i have heard, that this movie is the most expensive movie ever. Is that right?

Over 200 millions should be costed it.

And the next movie is announced...

I'm going to watch this movie tomorrow and i'm really exciting...
budazz
mansonivan wrote:
have anyone watch this yet? i haven watch yet but they going to show on cinema soon. just wanna know some comments about it. thanx

no one,. it will be showned on may 1....... but im sure it is a blockbuster movie Very Happy
bluefossil
Going to see the movie this afternoon. I can't wait. That and then i'll probably go buy the game since i Enjoyed swinging around new york in the first two.

Update*
Watched the Movie. It was great. had some corny parts but the action was great. I will probably watch it again. maybe in IMAX if it's out on it.

The way they compacted the Black/Venom suit was done well enough that i didn't mind it not being like in the Original Comics. I didn't think Gwen Stacy was necessary for the movie, but she was cute. Topher Grace played a good Eddie Brock/Venom, but I couldn't help but See him as Eric Foreman playing Venom. The way they played Sandman was pretty good also. kinda fit with how the characters was in the comics. The Effects were great. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Idoru
Just seen it, and what can I say - It's Spiderman. Kind of entertaining, great effects,
descent action and a not to mind-warping story. Fun with a little more 'human'
Spiderman, even if it took a Venom to do it. Laughing

I like him better when he's a bit tougher. We all have a bit of hybris. Laughing
Sanandreas
WOW! The third movie was very good.

Specially at the end!

4/6

+ :
Figting scenes and effects! REALLY GOOD! Good story and i really wanted to jump out the window after the movie. Razz (When that happens - i really liked the movie).

- :
Tobey had some BAD acting in the movie, where i just wanted a new Peter. Something with him! Everything else was good.
Kecos
I thought it was awesome! The fighting scenes really owned. They did a good job. I especially liked the end, which was amazing. I don't want to spoil it for all of you, so I won't say what happened Wink I heard on Yahoo that it took 59 million dollars in the USA alone, and 45 million in the rest of the world.. all of this the first day :O I thought it was a good ending, although I'm sure they'll make a fourth one -_-
Afaceinthematrix
pashmina wrote:

Never, anybody can get anything from Limewire or other various internet sources so it's not likey to ever stop.
tempdbs
Hi,

A real fact that quaked me as a Andhrite.

In India, that too in Hyderabad (famous for Charminar, Golconda Fort and a lots of more), Capital of Andhra Pradesh, The great movie Spider Man - 2 was successfully ran for 100 days in Prasad's IMAX multiplex, Hyderabad

As a telugu language dominated state, all the movies even Hindi & English will not able to withstand/compete with the local language movies.

Now in the same Prasad's IMAX, the Spider man - 3 was released and it was successfully running and moreover this movie entertaining a lot to all kind of people. Let's see this movie will dictate the records of Hyderabad city.
Revvion
Most of the time i was bored, venom looked more like a spidey suit with a big smile drawn on his face, the sandman was done very well in my oppinion. story was just not anyrhing new. Still they made JJ shine again Razz
gh0stface
Yeah... this movie was pretty bad. It seemed like all the money they received was spent on the CGI of the movie instead of a storyline. With no storyline, this movie was just bad and boring. There were some redeeming comedic parts, but other than that and the fairly good CGI, it was just bad. Better to wait till the DVD comes out...

Go Emo Spider-Man :o
bigdan
I saw it yesterday, and it was pretty good. Worth my $9.90. Very Happy
Futile
***WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS INCLUDED***

I saw it Friday on opening day here in the US. I was a little disappointed. There were too many storylines but they did manage to tie them together effectively. But because of this the movie was way longer then it should have been. The special effects, done in CGI were state of the art. They saved the movie in my opinion. Any true Spiderman fan knows that the black suit brings out Spidey's darkside while surpressing his other emotions. Removing the suit brings a flood of the "light" emotions back. But correct me if I am wrong, but there is not that much crying in most romantic comdeies. All and all this movie is not bad. If you are a true Spiderman fan, then you will love it for what it is. If you are not then there will be alot of dark holes that with previous "Spidey" knowledge will make no sense at all to you
Futile
bigdan wrote:

$9.90?, and I complain about $8.25.
linangan
The movie producers should have taken more time on this one--to sure up a better script, to allow for more takes when the actors didn't quite "hit it”, or to add more action to what is supposed to be an action movie. More time might have helped this movie. However, they didn't take the time to make a quality movie so, blech. Are we supposed to sympathize with the new villains, Sandman (Thomas Haden Church) and Venom (Topher Grace), or root for Spidey against them? I only understood the plot since parts of it were lifted straight from the comics, but the story had so many emotional twists that it became ridiculous. It was obvious Raimi and his team wanted to elicit a tear from this audience who would rather see explosions, high-tech CGI, and watch Peter Parker get his butted kicked but then still win against the bad guys in the end. Sure, the audience got all that, but it ruined by all of the mush.
mattchun
I will go to see it in an IMAX cinema, it will be cool!
jayrelle
Ive seen the movie, and its cool. Very Happy
mansonivan
yeah. finally i got to watch today. the show wasnt that bad, but wasnt very good as well. i will give it 5/10 for overall. The black suit is totally cool.
pashmina
I just watched the spiderman 3 and its fairly nice.. comparatively to the previous 2 part. this must be the worst one. Mad
bigbadjohn
Got to agree with some posters about this film it was a little flat. The CGI was passable but there were too many storylines going on with too many characters, also many of the scenes you saw in part 2 with the Peter and MaryJane love angle seemed to be repeated in this new film. Overall the film was quite dull and hopefully film 4 will be more zippier and feature a less complicated storyline.
Rako
i don't know why all you guys think its not good i really liked it i do agree with some of your points but i think it is definant ley is one of the better movies ive seen reecentley.
carlospro7
I heard the movie was very good. I also heard that there are a lot of cheesy lines, but that those were put there on purpose. I think it should be a very good movie, and that the cheesy lines will be as funny as their are supposed to be if I'm surrounded by a good crowd.
KoiboySG1
I watched it this week. Spider-man 2 was better but this new movie was nice to.
goldendes
yeah , I saw it last a few days , it was very cool ,,

Smile
Scaramanga
So yeah, now the news is that Warner/DC want to do another 3 film set of Spidey flicks. No word whether Raimi or the usual cast will be back onboard. I wouldn't mind them replacing Peter/Spidey so much, but if they get a new director, I hope it's someone capable with at least some comic-book sensibilities. Are you listening Bryan Singer?? Very Happy
gh0stface
Scaramanga wrote:
So yeah, now the news is that Warner/DC want to do another 3 film set of Spidey flicks. No word whether Raimi or the usual cast will be back onboard. I wouldn't mind them replacing Peter/Spidey so much, but if they get a new director, I hope it's someone capable with at least some comic-book sensibilities. Are you listening Bryan Singer?? Very Happy

You do realize Spider-Man is owned by Marvel right? Wink

Rumor has it, Raimi might not be doing anything else after the 3rd Spider-Man either. So essentially it would be an entirely new cast of actors and director.

If you really want somebody with comic-book sensibilities, get Joss Wheddon ;P
sambhav
I downloaded the movie from internet and watched it. It was just too good. I even like part 1 and 2.
molif
the movie is just funny... a little crappy and lame at times..

esp when spidey come to the rescue with american flag behind him..
fsal54
I have just seen the movie yesterday and it was cool Smile
Scaramanga
gh0stface wrote:
Scaramanga wrote:

You do realize Spider-Man is owned by Marvel right? Wink

Whoops, yeah. Duurrrr. I think because there are so many comic-book films due to hit in the near future they all start to blend together.

gh0stface wrote:
If you really want somebody with comic-book sensibilities, get Joss Whedon ;P

Don't get me started. You heard that Warner fired him from the Wonder Woman project he was working on right? Grrrr. I mean if ANYONE in Hollywood knows how to do strong female superhero types it's that dude.
frozenhead
The CGI effects is good to me..

I guess the succession of the plot seems to slow in the movie. Haven't resolve some problems there. A negotiation if there will be another sequel to it or it will just end up there.
Ennex
i like it alot
i thought it was a lot better than the second instalment which i thought left a little to be desired
the action scenes were exciting
and the storyline was interesting
even if it was a little predictable

and to be honest what else do u want in a movie
Kelcey
I know some people who have seen it. They were pretty disappointed Sad Too many villians for one movie I suppose.
tingkagol
i still have to see this. been hearing a lot of good things though.
cosmicx
the movie is good and worth to watch...
the black spidey looks cool but the venom looks not so convincing to me
hopefully there is a Spiderman 4 Laughing
shorty18
is this movie even worth seeing because i was told by my sister that it wasnt as good as they made it look and it wasnt like the other spiderman videos. she might just be stupid and wrong tho haha
zanzou
I saw it over the weekend, and it really reminded me of the 90s superhero movies-- and just why it is that those movies got such a bad rap. I feel like the first two gave a lot of explanation for their villains, and everything made much more sense because the entire movie was building towards an end, all in one plotline... this movie just felt all over the place.

:/ I'm glad I didn't pay to see it in IMAX.

(On the other hand, on my way out of the threatre I bought tickets to PotC3, so it wasn't a total loss. ^^)
spinout
I've not seened it yet but I heard Gwen stacy will be in it. That was spideys first girlfriend that died in a fight with the goblin...

I frowned when I saw then mary jane was the girl in the 2 first ::: that's so lame...

Let there be Gwen n let her die to make the story complete, I guess they didn't had guts to let her die in the third?
zanzou
spinout wrote:
I frowned when I saw then mary jane was the girl in the 2 first ::: that's so lame...

How is it lame for them to use Mary Jane?
tkGER
SO disappointing... man I HATED this movie!!! I thought at first it was because i'm such a marvel fan, but then I heard everyone confirming what I thought. Lousy acting, Lousy scriptwriting and LOUSY ATTITUDE FROM STAN LEE!!!!
how can he have given the thumbs up to the script??? does he care for nothing but selling tickets and merchandising??? Is it all about money?? boy, he disappointed me so much... Crying or Very sad
Guyon
SpiderBri subbing for Guyon,

It pains me to say that Spidey 3 sucked. I am a huge Spider-man fan and although the unecessary changes of the first two movies were bad enough, I was able to enjoy them. 3 is just terrible. Nothing but campy goofy, supposed fan service but by trying to give what they think the fans want, they put to much into one movie. And did it poorly. Sandman story was a waste, as was New Goblin. Venom was also rushed but had a little more story since it was part of the black suit storyline of the whole movie. Don't get me wrong the FX were out of this world and the fight scenes were great in terms of chorography and flash. But thats not enough to make a movie, nor is it enough for one of the greatest heroes of all time. See it at your own risk.
seeapoko
Eeh, I found Spiderman 3 to be decent enough.
It tried to do too much though, trying to have three villains in one film took too much time, and left the development of spidy and the other characters (the other two films achievement) take the back seat. It was fun to just watch with friends, but it wasn’t amazing.
kcwilli
I enjoyed the movie, wasn't as good as the first though. I'm usually not a big fan of movies full of fighting but there was enough plot and a 'moral lesson' to keep me interested Wink
lethaltriad
I watched this a couple weeks ago, wasnt bad at all.. got a lil corny at times but i guese thats the nature of the story. Lots of action though and special effects! good stuff.
Scaramanga
tkGER wrote:
...LOUSY ATTITUDE FROM STAN LEE!!!!
how can he have given the thumbs up to the script??? does he care for nothing but selling tickets and merchandising??? Is it all about money?? boy, he disappointed me so much... Crying or Very sad

I'm sorry, what does this have to do with Stan Lee? You know he doesn't own the rights to Spider-Man, right? You ought to be angry at Raimi and Avi Arad if anyone. Avi works for Marvel (who DOES own the rights, and does have script approval,) and well, Raimi wrote and directed it.

Other than having a brief cameo (as he has had on all the movies based on his characters) and being an honorary executive producer, Stan had very little to do with this film.
cavey
I watched Spider-man 3 yesterday. Many have told me that this is a bad movie, but I wanted to make up my own mind.

The movie was good (not great). The effects were ok (I'm easy to please that way), and it was entertaining. I felt that the story could be more thought through, and I did not get the big WOW or chills down my spine.

I loved that Topher Grace was in that movie. He has the funniest personality and expressions on his face!

This was no "superman-wow" but good entertainment for a double-movie-night :)
TurtleShell
Futile wrote:
bigdan wrote:

$9.90?, and I complain about $8.25.

Try $11 and see how you like that.

I just saw SMIII couple nights ago. Loved it, but I wasn't expecting much. I think that's the key to enjoying most movies.
takashiro
I have never heard Spiderman Three. Isn't there only Spiderman One and Two? I think it has not been finished yet. Smile
Magicman
takashiro wrote:
I have never heard Spiderman Three. Isn't there only Spiderman One and Two? I think it has not been finished yet. Smile

It came out about a month or so ago in most places.
Personally I was slightly disapointed because of what I've come to expect from the spiderman movies based on the first two films. A lot of the movie was rather corny but it was still enjoyable altogether.
dark_Pandemonium
I've seen it, it's not as good as the first two, but it was still pretty good.
roninmedia
Worst movie of the three. It was drawn out, many of the scenes were unnecessary and it didn't have the emphasis on the man behind the mask, Peter Parker that the first two movies had. It focused way too much on Spider-man. What really makes him as an appealing hero is he has a real human element to him. He is the every man's hero because he struggles with the same things we do; he is relate-able. Not this time, the movie didn't do it.

Aquaman. come on, he swims and talks with fish.
Superman: the guys is invincible and all his disguise is some freaking glasses.
Batman: he's a freaking billionaire.
aznhomieboi1689
I never saw Spiderman 3 yet! I want to so much! I already watched the first and second, can't wait to see what the third one has in store.

I heard from countless of people it was really good, but some of my other friends had different opinions. I guess I'll just have to see it to judge it myself.
refinedruffian
Nice movie. But with a darker n gray side.
coeus
I liked the movie overall, although the whole emo-peter thing was weird and silly but the CG effects were awesome. I just wish the director liked venom and gave him the movie time he deserved, oh and that a more macho dude was cast for veno.
nivinjoy
I saw Spider man 3 on the release day itself.But i was disappointed.I had expected a lot more but i even felt that i wasted money...I loved Spiderman 1 and 2 and that's why i had lots of expectations about the third part.But compared with the first and second part,i feel the third part is nothing.
hiquality
I have it on DVD but I haven't watched it yet.Maybe I'll see it tomorrow.I heard that it's awesome
fantastic
Yup! It's not perfect but cool as well. I think I'll rate it 6/10. ^^ Black Spider man is great, and I like the black of coz ^^
azbuky
Not so impressed by it... Usually, when the first movie is so cool as Spiderman was, the next one is not so great and the third, it's much worse! That was the case of the Saw series or Final Destination series...
pudovkin
To be registered: it sucks, big time. haha
However, the number "2" is great, with a marvelous script and acting performances. Hope the fourth be as good as the second.
romeolovejully
the movie is cool, good good Razz
Kelcey
I suspect this will come out on DVD soon. I've finally seen all of part 2 cause it was on TV quite a bit not too long ago. I hear though, that venom isn't in the movie that long... I really wanted a full movie devoted to venom.
gamemotive000
RuneScape takes place in the fantasy-themed realm of Gielinor,[7] which is divided into several different kingdoms, regions, and areas.[8] Players can travel throughout the gaming world on foot, by using magical teleportation spells or devices, or mechanical means of transportation.[9] Each region offers different types of monsters, materials, and quests to challenge players.

www.gamemotive.com
gamemotive000
[quote="aznhomieboi1689"]I never saw Spiderman 3 yet! I want to so much! I already watched the first and second, can't wait to see what the third one has in store.

I heard from countless of people it was really good, but some of my other friends had different opinions. I guess I'll just have to see it to judge it myself.[/qu

why dont't try games ,rs or wow?

www.gamemotive.com
Zaini711
Higher expectation after good 1 & 2. So, a bit disappointed with the 3rd. I guess we tend to expect more. To many character, hence, there is no good development on any character. Osborne's too brief. Should be more on the internal conflict then it would be interesting. Sandman is awesome but somehow it left a lot more to be desire.

I guess Octopus's character development is much better. Parker darker side is funny (in a good way). Love the darker and "cool" Parker. Slick but nerd at the same time. Also should be more love conflict....

Overall, Spidey 3 is fine but could be better... Maybe Bryan Singer can bring a new light to the series....
Zaini711
Higher expectation after good 1 & 2. So, a bit disappointed with the 3rd. I guess we tend to expect more. To many character, hence, there is no good development on any character. Osborne's too brief. Should be more on the internal conflict then it would be interesting. Sandman is awesome but somehow it left a lot more to be desire.

I guess Octopus's character development is much better. Parker darker side is funny (in a good way). Love the darker and "cool" Parker. Slick but nerd at the same time. Also should be more love conflict....

Overall, Spidey 3 is fine but could be better... Maybe Bryan Singer can bring a new light to the series....
frozenhead
Overall, the movie is far better than of the 2 prequel, in terms of plot, CG and cast. I might suggest to have another sequel of it.
carl_fernandes
The effects in this movie were really great. With every movie the effects just keep getting better and better. In this series the effects were really outstanding. Also the actors really fit the characters they are playing. It really enhances the watching experience. One of my favourite movies series. can watch it again.
shokman90
mansonivan wrote:

My feelings after watching the third film are somewhere in the neighborhood of satisfied, but that feeling is fairly disappointing. Satisfied more or less means adequate and to follow a sequel that I consider excellent with a film that's only adequate is a certainly a step down. Positively, Spider-Man 3 does reasonably well at maintaining a feeling similar to that of the first two films. I never felt like I wasn't seeing the same world or characters and that's important to me. Continuity in tone really helps hold a series together. The Matrix Reloaded never felt to me like I was witnessing the continuation of the story and world presented in the first installment. The scenery and characters felt like weak and dull recreations and that really bugged me. The New-York of Spider-Man 3 is about the same as before, as is Peter's apartment, The Daily Bugle offices, etc. Peter, Harry, Mary Jane, Aunt May, etc. also carry over well and it's easy to jump back into their lives. Where it doesn't feel like its predecessors is in its pacing and scope. The film tries to tell a lot of story for one film, much more than either the previous installments. This makes it messy. If you took Spider-Man 1 and 2's stories, wove them together and compressed them into one 2 hour film, you'd have a mess pretty similar to Spider-Man 3. A lot of this has to do with poor exposition and the decision to include three villains. In good exposition, events lead to other events and it all seems to flow naturally. Some films end up feeling like a story wasn't really even written, but instead a series of well-crafted scenes that don't necessarily fit well together.
kiran_n444
acting was bad but fight scenes were good.