FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Italian television and lack of content

BlogmasterPg
n italy there are only 9 national TV: 3 of these are ’state propriety’, called RAI: Radio Televisione Italiana , The only television in my country just 20 years ago. If you want to see this television you pay a tax: 100 euro for year ( 125 american $). Its programs started at 1954 and contributed to know italian language in a very different population , different very big from a Milanese in north to a Siciliano in sud of my nation. In ’80s it was devenue one of more important european television : many productions: Films, Telefilms, international programs, all sport events was transmitted by RAI. Contents was always ‘the state of the art’ to develop the italian stylife in all the world. In this few years the monopoly end: others 3 television ( propriety of Silvio Berlusconi, the ex-prime minister) went in end of ’80s to do competition with RAI and they takes (50% and 50%) of audience market. These commercials has took-down the quality of content and RAI has had the same thing. Only yesterday i saw a programe very bad, one the bad program that i never seen : “La sposa perfetta”, or “The perfect wife”, where 5 boys, with theirs 5 mothers choose 5 girls to married… Bad, very bad… without content, without all… indescrivible.. It’s a format likes “big brother”, but more stupid: all these person lives in a big house (a television studio) and a time in a week go to makes the direct trasmission… The apologies of bad thing…. all to wach.. or nothing? I think it’s nothing to watch.. BlogmasterPG ... PS: what do you think about my english language?
Osmodius
There are five public channels in New Zealand.. Six days a week they air garbage, and on Tuesday every channel competes for the late night time slot by playing their best content all at the same time.

Then there's the overpriced satellite-TV monopoly here, which has about the same amount of content.

Thank god TV is on its way out, thanks to high speed intarwebs <3
pudovkin
... brazilian television has the same problem...
pudovkin
After this post, I've thought about watching a little bit of italian television.
On Sunday, turned to RAI International on my cable and started to watch. It was a talk show.

Well, I don't know much of italian language (besides "lasagna" and "ferrari"), but I could see that they only tell jokes to each other, to show how smart and how witty they are. Very interesting. hahahaha

BUT, important remark: I've never saw so many gorgeous girls on a TV show (at least, on a Sunday morning). It look's like an Academy Awards. Italians are sooooo hot! (better than brazilians)
snicker
pudovkin wrote:

BUT, important remark: I've never saw so many gorgeous girls on a TV show (at least, on a Sunday morning). It look's like an Academy Awards. Italians are sooooo hot! (better than brazilians)

The usual Italian sunday afternoon TV show is full of apparently brainless people doing childish things -_-'' If I really have to watch television on Sunday or Saturday (unlikely), I'd rather watch a good movie.

My 2 cents