FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

some query about points

statusfashions
Hi,
I have registered today and already started posting here. What I noticed Is there are two Points system Here.
One is mentioned as just points.
Another one is FRI$ Points.
Can Anyone Please tell me what is the difference in this points. Currently I have same points in both section But I noticed That Many members have Different Points And FRI$ respectively.

What are the use of this points except the one I know ( 10 Points for Webspace request Right????)
I have also seen people exchanging Points in Marketplace.
Which Are those points???
I hope You would Help Your Fellow Pal In this Case.
Know What ???
I am already getting addicted to post here. 7 posts in first day of registration and I can Proudly say None Of my posts are And Will be ( In Future ) Spams or nonsence topics.
I hope All members are actively posting here.
Have A Nice Day!!!
Regards,
Aakash
Bondings
Quote:
Q: What are the 'FRIH$'?
Unlike the Points, the FRIH$ are here to trade, donate, buy and exchange things. You can do whatever you want with them. You can buy and trade services/goods in the marketplace. Frihost will also give away certain things for a specific amount of FRIH$ in the future.

Q: What are the 'Points'?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.

From our faq, see my signature.

Quote:
I am already getting addicted to post here. 7 posts in first day of registration and I can Proudly say None Of my posts are And Will be ( In Future ) Spams or nonsence topics.

That's good news! Very Happy