FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I Use Flash Chat???

Heart Ticket
Well its kinda all in the name really... Can I Use Flash Chat???

James
tidruG
1. What is Flash Chat?
2. Where do you want to use it?

If you want support, at least please be a lot more detailed in your query.
mathiaus
Myself and others use flash chat on Frihost. To use a chat on Frihost it must not use extensive resources and it must not use IRC. IRC does neither (unless it is used by many at one time during which time it will obviously use more resources). There is however the problem that you need to pay. To use it on Frihost you will need to prove that you have brought the software.
Heart Ticket
mathiaus wrote:
Myself and others use flash chat on Frihost. To use a chat on Frihost it must not use extensive resources and it must not use IRC. IRC does neither (unless it is used by many at one time during which time it will obviously use more resources). There is however the problem that you need to pay. To use it on Frihost you will need to prove that you have brought the software.

How do i prove i bought it other than show you i have it?

James
Scorpio
Heart Ticket wrote:
mathiaus wrote:

James

How about a license number for the software or confirmation email of purchase or confirmation email of payment made or invoice given or anything like that?
Heart Ticket
Scorpio wrote:
Heart Ticket wrote:
mathiaus wrote:

James

How about a license number for the software or confirmation email of purchase or confirmation email of payment made or invoice given or anything like that?

Ok.. ill have to call up my nan (She is the only person in family who owns a credit card, she bought it and put it on a mem stick. was a christmas present just never thought a free host would let me use it)

Anyway ill get back to you guys on this.
Animal
Heart Ticket wrote:
Anyway ill get back to you guys on this.

Please do so in private - PM any member of staff with the details rather than posting it publicly on the forum (to protect your own privacy).
FunDa
Isn't there any free flash chat ?
Heart Ticket
FunDa wrote:
Isn't there any free flash chat ?

Nope, flash chat is what the program is actually called... you can get the demo i think.

Btw my name said she would check if she still had any emails or such but she said she may have deleted it... Knowing my nan its definatly deleted

James