FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggestion Junkyard

JinTenshi
Ok. I know many of us have played many games. And you generally have an idea of how a game system works and most probably even thought of what you wanted to implement into a game, or maybe even create a game you call your own. Or perhaps you have an idea for a game but just don't have the skill to program it. Well, here's a junkyard to post all your ideas! I'll start from mine. I won't post too much for my first idea. It's just a concept. Wink

Warrior Advancements

Fighter (Lvl 10)
Fights with basic weaponries, training themselves for their future tasks. Their skills are those which aids in increasing physical damage and defense. There are also basic attack skills that deals higher damage than normal attack, but none that has AOE ( Area of Effect ) yet. Skill books can be bought in town.

Swordsman (Lvl 20)
One of the job advancement you can choose upon reaching Lvl 20. Swordsman concetrate mostly on STR and DEX. Skills are mostly passive which increases attack speed and physical damage. One or two skills will have AOE and skills starts having cooldown times. And also some skills that can be used when a shield is equipped. Most powerful skill's skill book will need to be hunted.
Wields : 1H-Swords + Shield

List will be continually updated
Last update : April 21st