FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out Pelican Park

classical_c
Hey guys,

Please have a look at my site I've made recently just starting to get into web design and would love some constructive critisism.

If you ever in the area come past!!! (if there are any australians out there)

www.pelicanpark.com.au

Thank you.
Cassie
SlowWalkere
The website looks pretty good to me. I like the color scheme and font. Very inviting and friendly.

Two suggestions.

Under "Accomodation," you might want to put a pop-up that has a slide show with more pictures. Although the pictures in the sidebar are nice, you don't get a very good view of the inside of the cabin. A more complete "virtual tour" type of slide show might peak my interest. I always like to see the inside of a place before I stay in it.

Under "Tariff," I don't like the background pictures behind the rate tables. The colors in the pictures are too vibrant and they wash out a bit of the text. If you could fade the image a bit I think it would help. It's still readable at this point, but some of the color combinations (between the background and the text) make for a weird transition.

Good luck,
- Walkere
classical_c
Thanks heaps,
You've got some great ideas I'll have a go at changing some things bit and when I update it I'll let you know.
Cheers,
CASSIE