FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshoped or real?

andy26

hmm i dont think iv ever heard of dogs coming from ape type thing so i think thats a really good photoshop effort.
what do you think?
Hobbit
I use Photoshop a lot, and that thing looks pretty darn fake.
Q5U8
You have too many free time for playing with PS... Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Duncan Idaho
... Well... there is no real answer to that. It is real, in that the picture exists, but whether or not the picture is factual, as in that was unedited, well, I would need to see some proof first.
DeFwh
andy26 wrote:

hmm i dont think iv ever heard of dogs coming from ape type thing so i think thats a really good photoshop effort.
what do you think?

I think its photoshop mainly because of the pixelation of the dog face and the very flat edges on the ears. Also the reflecting image in the eyes dont seem to fit in with dogs surroundings.
Kanoga
Uhh, yeah, that thing is reeeeeeeeeally fake.
rcqpugh
Something about the fuzz around his head makes him look fake. You know just look at how it is all blurry.
Captain Fertile
Its a fake - this and a host of others like this can by found in the funny pictures forum here on Frihost (all the pictures were created by the same person I believe).

I think the pictures are very well composed and they always make me smile and appreciate the skills of the person who creates them.
Daisie
It's really good and well thought Smile
b4r4t
Nice idea , but... extraction isn't that good:) The dog head looks like cutted with Pen Tool and than blured on edges (or maybe smudge?) ... for hair it's better to use Extract filter ...
But hairs are HORROR Smile

There is no possibility to have a monkey with dog head ... Smile Fake as hell Smile
windrei
of course, it's photoshop effect... no doubts...
Sickness
Cheap photoshoping lol
jyrevi
Quite obvious. Photoshop. lol
secondeye
HAHAHa Good Photoshop Work friend, Well M not too perfect to make Thse Kinda Pictures, every Time I Caught in Weak Points like Color Mixer or Joining the other Part to make it close near. Rolling Eyes
vinx_18
It is really amazing. Good photoshop work ey! Congrats..
mathiaus
Fake, and not the best one at that!
-close-