FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think of .kg domains?

james2002
I have seen a few people registering .kg domains at the rate of $80 per year. What do you think of .kg extension?
xorcist
I don't like .kg domains there simple to remember but I would not pay 80 dollars for a .kg domain maybe when they get more popular it will grow on me but I cant pay 80 for a domain are you sure its 80 dollars?
wlb
kg,I don't know the mean ,so I don't registered a kg domain.
bulek
What is .kg supposed to mean and why is it so expensive? I understand, that domain names like .tv are more expensive that classic ones, but .kg is very strange domain Smile
vignesh_natraj
is king.kg still available Razz
regards
james2002 wrote:
I have seen a few people registering .kg domains at the rate of $80 per year. What do you think of .kg extension?

.kg domain? It's just makes me feel a little bit of uncomfortable.
I think I may consider .kg if it is free, but I won't think about it if it cost me $80. If you are thinking of .kg, why don't you consider .com, .net domains? .com & .net are far more common then .kg, and they just cost you nearly the same (or even less). I understand you may argue that .kg is shorter and more special to visitors, but i've to remind you that domains name are not just for short, they're for commonality. .com & .net are so common for websters that they don't have to remember the ending domain, but the body of the domain. That why a doamin name so important!

Wink Regards
darvit
It would be cool if you had 1000.kg or something... For what purpose, though, I don't know. XD

I personally like getting country TLDs if they were some sort of domain hack. Razz Otherwise, it really isn't worth it--for me, at least. Razz