FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best system diagnostics and benchmarking

DeFwh
Everest Ultimate Edition 4
Industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. Exhaustive details of system information on 100 pages including CPU, FPU, disk and memory benchmarks, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities.

I've been using it for about a year and its saved me a lot of trouble of using complicate tools and several programs to diagnose my computers. It shows you a lot of neat information about your computer. Like speeds and temperatures which have helped me determine overheating in one of my computers.
Q5U8
SiSoftware Sandra 2007

Sandra XI is the latest version of its award-winning utility, which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, Pocket PC2, Smartphone2, small office/home office (SOHO) networks and enterprise networks.

This version further builds on the re-written user interface (UI) as introduced in 2007, adding UI improvements like:

-Multi-Core Efficiency benchmark: Shows how efficient the processors cores and their inter-connects are in comparison to other typical processors.
-Mobile Device Transfer: Shows how fast your computer can transfer data to/from your mobile device (PDA2, Smartphone2) and how this compares to other mobile devices.
-New benchmark comparisons: ‘difference’ bars to quickly see differences in values.
-Ability to contrast benchmark results against other variables in charts.
-All dialogs are now asynchronous and provide progress information.
Theme framework: you can now load different themes and customise the colours of charts; allows users to truly make Sandra look the way they like it.

And I'm still no rich, nor have a hosting, but is very good to participate in this forums, I'm learning so much.

Very Happy