FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best / Worst Lie you have used to get someone into bed....

greenwoodmonkey
OK... I will admit; I have used some bullsh** in my time to get women into bed... but my mate has done much much worse I promise....

His best (worst??) lie to date (that I know of!) was to a group of girls in a nightclub... he told them that he worked on a popular UK TV program looking for new talent to dance in the background when the bands were playing...

The girls lapped it up and started dancing even more outrageously (as was the norm on the TV program), flirting and flashing and eventually he had singled out the one he wanted and took her back to his where he "sealed the deal".

The next morning he had a shower and afterwards walked into the kitchen to see her standing with drink in one hand and his business card in the other....

"Why does it say your a plumber?" She asked

He couldn't reply...... and thus received a full cup of coffee all over him as she stormed out.....
Azmo
some things are not to be told.. but I hope none of the girls will read this..

Ok, we were in another town.. big outdoor party.. like a festival.. waiting for the buss home.. got a question if I had light.. and I had.. started to talk to the girls (4 of them) wile they smoked their cigarets and waiting for the buss.. kept talking on the buss and got in on sexualities.. so I calimd I was bisexual and that helped out alot. they got like "oh, a sensitive guy that can admit that he is bisexual bla bla bla" they liked it.. so when we got to their station they asked me if I wanted to come with them, and I did.. just smiled and waved to my firends on the buss watching me walking away with 4 hot girls... and well.. the rest is not to be told on a decent forum Smile I can tall u that much that I had a very good night and didnt sleep at all.. hm, how can that be? Very Happy and ye, it's true.. was never ment to be a lie tho.. just sliped out, but still.. it wasnt true.. so count me in for the lying and scoring part... Very Happy
supjapscrapper
I have a friend... well actually I don't consider him friend, more of someone I know a lot wtithout liking him at all.... he does lie a lot about his job, he's a consultant in IT companies and is very well paid, but he even lied more to get girls in his bed, he tells them he is the chief CIO or CEO of bug companies like nikia, france telecom of that sort... he lives in Paris and favours students, and believe me... he gets women ... women are just so dumb, my god ...
Hobbit
This makes me want to lie to girls.
greenwoodmonkey
supjapscrapper wrote:
I have a friend... well actually I don't consider him friend, more of someone I know a lot without liking him at all.... he does lie a lot about his job, he's a consultant in IT companies and is very well paid, but he even lied more to get girls in his bed, he tells them he is the chief CIO or CEO of bug companies like nikia, france telecom of that sort... he lives in Paris and favours students, and believe me... he gets women ... women are just so dumb, my god ...

Well, that kinda fits with my worst / best...

I was using a well known uk dating site for a while and there was a particularly fine women on there who admitted during our first MSN chat that she was only looking for men on there who were in police... I was gutted... but not to be outdone....

I created a new profile with her in mind that and started the ball rolling telling her from the outset that I worked for the Police... Now, for anyone out there thinking I was breaking the law by impersonating a police officer, let it be known that I told I worked for the police in a civilian capacity, BUT was under consideration for movement into the actual police force.. so in my eyes (and hopefully the law's) I didn't actually do anything worse than someone who says they are a spy/astronaut...

Anyway, this admission to her was enough to get some rather intimate chats on MSN over the coming weeks... but not enough to seal the deal..

After a few months of MSN chat and Phone chat (don't worry - I wasn't devoting all my time to her, she was one of many) I told her that I was moving within the Police, but being transferred to the data intelligence unit ... in Bosnia...

Well that was enough for her... she demanded that I went to see her... a few drinks later we were in the car in a secluded part of a very quiet country lane...

That was fine... but not enough for her...

2 weeks later I was back in her arms, in the hotel room she had paid for...

After the deed, she said she had an early morning and needed to get home... fine with me... with her gone I stretched out on the four poster bed and slept like a baby....

even better was the fact that she had pre-ordered my breakfast in bed the next morning for me...

Anyway, I never saw her again... me pretending to be moving to Bosnia had closed the door on that one.... I was gutted, because I would have loved to keep seeing her, but my lies had made that impossible... sooner or later she would have found out...

So the moral to the story is, yes women are easily fooled... but we are bigger fools for making lies that cannot be easily be broken
Azmo
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

So the moral to the story is, yes women are easily fooled... but we are bigger fools for making lies that cannot be easily be broken

Everyone is easily fooled, as long as you don't give them a reason not to trust you or say something that's most likley not true..

Imo, my "lie" that just plopped out on the buss.. is pretty much nothing compare to this " buildling up a lie just to get her interest"
Tvis
This is a great topic, haha, I love it...Only I do npt have those 'intersting' lies. The only lie I have to tell, is that I'm single...because I do have a girlfriend. And that involves other lies, because obviously you don't have all the time of the world. But the girls take it. It doesn't get that far like closing deals. But the excitement and the foreplay involved compensates a lot. Ow, and by the way, we have an open relationship, so she doesn't have any problem. In fact she is doing the same thing...hehe. We do tell eachother everything...Upss, I guess I told another lie... Laughing
Azmo
a kinda bad lie I've used alot of time playing on their "mother feelings" is to act depressed, rly sad and tell a rly sad story.. something that could be true tho.. don't have to be anything special, just make it sad.. most comon one I used was that (when I still lived at home) was that my parents fought alot, and I was affraid that they was getting a divorce.. got alot of comforting sex for that.. nothing I'm proud of.. but it's a part of my history.. and I kinda have to stand up for what I did back then..
molif
i wonder if they are girls reading this thread.. i mean, all the lies that men has been using are all exposed... now women are getting smarter..
Azmo
tbh, girls aint much nicer.. I know alot of girls that have told a lie to get someone in bed.. still more comon that men does tho.. but girls are closing in... gettin more like "to play or get played"
apple
hi,
I am one of those girls who prefer to play rather than be played

There was this guy I met and he had liked me from the start but I was not interested at all. He wanted long term and all that came with it, but I did not.
So I told him I was interested and that I can see us going far together...
I told him everything he wanted to hear, cause he did not just wanna go to bed! I could not understand how a person would not wanna go to bed and skip all the commitments.

Anyway, after a month I finally got him to bed. So he got attached and was calling me often and stuff and one day he told me he loved me. I was in shock, I told him I'd be right back and left him place...
That was about 5 years ago. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bonestorm74
Hmm what have I been doing telling the truth all these years?!
Azmo
apple wrote:
hi,
I am one of those girls who prefer to play rather than be played

There was this guy I met and he had liked me from the start but I was not interested at all. He wanted long term and all that came with it, but I did not.
So I told him I was interested and that I can see us going far together...
I told him everything he wanted to hear, cause he did not just wanna go to bed! I could not understand how a person would not wanna go to bed and skip all the commitments.

Anyway, after a month I finally got him to bed. So he got attached and was calling me often and stuff and one day he told me he loved me. I was in shock, I told him I'd be right back and left him place...
That was about 5 years ago. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

that aint a nice thing to do, to play someone that you know likes you and wants a relationship..

people I played have always been people I dont know, like people you've met 0 - 2 times before and dont see every day.. and the play should be for a night or something only.. I could play someone for a year just to get them where I want them, but that would make me feel bad.. that's not a part of the game, that's lying, not playing.. imo playing is to find that sweet spot that connects you, something that makes her/him interested and willing to go to bed with you, you may have to work with it for a few days, but for a month? To be a player don't have to mean "beeing a heartbreaker".

and for heavens sake.. don't play someone who has your phone number.. Razz Razz (or can get it easy)
Subsonic Sound
Hmm. When I was just getting into the right kind of age-bracket to start all the played/playing games, I got played quite hard by a hot girl who was actually just looking to piss off her boyfriend by cheating on him very publically. I was totally oblivious, but when I found out, I didn't feel I could really do anything about it - at least nothing to top what her real boyfriend had already done. He tried to run her over.

After that, I've had a policy of honesty, which has served me quite well. Perhaps not so many stories of crazed sexual exploits/taking home 4 hot girls from a bus, but I'm just planning the final stages of a 2 year anniversary present now...