FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fifa 2007

Patriot Players
Is this game available for Wii? I am looking into getting a Wii but I really want to be able to play the Fifa series. Was hoping that this game will be on there as I have heard it is excellent, but no one seems to know about its Wii availability.
PanicZone
no i dont fink it is for wii at the moment there are only a selection of games for wii and football ones i dont fink they have maybe in a few months
josel7u1host
hello, i just go to easports.com fifa 2007 makers and i check the store and they don't have it available for Nintendo WII. they only have support for xbox 360, psp, pc, and playstation 2.
poly
I dont know how yu would play it with a WII anyway Wink
Yjaxygames
On the Wii? How would you play a soccer game like FIFA on the wii?
chernij
How could you play it??? You could attach the wii remote to your leg using the strap or by using velcro, and then use your legs like you were playing soccer. Cool
cghq
Laughing Laughing hahahaha i wish you could. I'd personally go straight to the shop and buy a wii right now if you could do that
Patriot Players
You could just attach a gamecube controller and play it like any other game. Disappointing its not out on the Wii. Maybe 2008 will be.
lukeropro
I think it's coming out for Wii. And no, you're supposed to play with your hands like all consoles.