FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Game Developer

ctrlTR
I go to software course at the weekends and want to be software developer.I had knowledge of software when i was high school student, now i am learning C#. I think it will be very easy to learn.But then what will i make with C# and where will i work and who will i work with together ? I think to open a little firm and enlarge it in the course of time by making websites and useful programs for the companies. At the end of this way i want to start game developing and making much money.But i will need a few worker who are interested and experinced in game developing.If you ask me that what is your experince in game developing.I can make board games,2d games and edit some 3d game files like sound,graphic e.t.c. but i improve my skill from day to day and i believe that i will be a professional game developer at the future.
DeFwh
I think you need to get some hands-on experience working with a company at first then break off to make your own firm later on. I myself am going into the field of Game Software Development and I will probably working with big companies for the rest of my life since I want a steady income and some day become a project manager for game developing company like Konami, Microsoft, THQ, or even EA.
ctrlTR
Thanks for the tips , working to get experience with a firm is really good idea for me,but there is a few companies which work on game developement in my country.So i need to research abroad to have experince about it,it will be really hard for me.But i firstly have to work on some applications which are used on company solutions,so let me make a little money to live Very Happy

DeFwh wrote:
I think you need to get some hands-on experience working with a company at first then break off to make your own firm later on. I myself am going into the field of Game Software Development and I will probably working with big companies for the rest of my life since I want a steady income and some day become a project manager for game developing company like Konami, Microsoft, THQ, or even EA.