FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I find it amazing

Azmo
Thinking back in the old nintendo 16bits time.. the game called "Duck Hunt" where u sit with ur control (a gun) and shoots ducks on the screen.. it's an amazing game thinking of how they managed to pull that technology together... and so fun, u start in the sofa, u get frustraded cause u miss all the time.. and move closer and closer to the tv til u press the contrl (gun) against the screen and shoots Smile
PanicZone
i luv tht duck hunt game i play it in arcades XD
Kelcey
If I recall... duck hunt was on the NES... an 8 bit system. But no big deal Smile
neroyert
Dude!! Duck hunt was the greatest game in the NES era, it was like an arcade in your home.
Soulfire
Agreed. What an amazing game that was. I vividly remember old Zelda games as well, and a Friday: The 13th game that my friend and I would stay up late playing.

*Sighs*

Good ole' times!
Senshida
That game was so fun. Back then I was like, "Wow! They got this from the future!! Hundreds of years from now!" Now... not so much. Still very fun though.

Isn't there a duck hunt(ish) game in Wii Play?
exarkun
of course I remember. I bet everyone remember. =p

During the younger times, we used to play it, but not with the joystick, but a gun that is connected to the console. And we used to compare the scores everytime with my friends. How I miss that.
Psycho_X52
Azmo wrote:
and so fun, u start in the sofa, u get frustraded cause u miss all the time.. and move closer and closer to the tv til u press the contrl (gun) against the screen and shoots Smile

I hated that dog when it was laughing.
If you get too close it won't shoot...at least for me. I had to keep the distance (at least 1.5 meters)... plus, I was an expert Razz
Geminh
True, if you think back in the late 80's, technology for the gaming industry was already showing signs of growth. I loved using the NES gun for Duck Hunt. That game sure brings back a lot of memories. I just wish there was an option in the game to shoot that laughing dog. Laughing