FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transferred to Wordpress...

einstein
Earlier, i had my blog on Blogspot, but now i have decided to transfer to Wordpress......so, i have done it at last.

Wordpress can be easily customized, and i recommend it to all...

the URL is : http://science-core.ooblez.com

i hope you find it entertaining, and kindly please leave some valuable comments....it'll certainly help my blog, and i hope you don't mind helping a beginner!!!
saratdear
Yep, it looks very good!
The top of your sidebar is messed up with some errors :-

Quote:

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /www/ooblez.com/s/c/i/science-core/htdocs/wp-content/themes/greenflower/searchform.php in /www/ooblez.com/s/c/i/science-core/htdocs/wp-content/themes/default/sidebar.php on line 5

Warning: include(/www/ooblez.com/s/c/i/science-core/htdocs/wp-content/themes/greenflower/searchform.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/ooblez.com/s/c/i/science-core/htdocs/wp-content/themes/default/sidebar.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www/ooblez.com/s/c/i/science-core/htdocs/wp-content/themes/greenflower/searchform.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/ooblez.com/s/c/i/science-core/htdocs/wp-content/themes/default/sidebar.php on line 5

Also, try changing the header for a more techy look. Other than that, it looks great.
einstein
yeah, i had deleted the sidebar file by mistake!!! Embarassed

but now its alright.

also, mine is not as much a tech site as a science blog......so i think the header suits it!!!