FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In the know

scottycrip
I see that many people on message boards have very informative answers to questions about movies and TV shows most people have no business knowing. That makes these boards very useful to someone like me.

I was just wondering how some people know this stuff. Do you work for a production company or just know about certain websites that have this kind of information (the kind of information about movies that don't come out until 2010) ?
TurtleShell
Spoilers and inside information is everywhere out there, online. My roommate seems to know half the time what's coming up in her favorite shows, before it ever happens. I personally don't spend much time trying to find this information and don't normally care, but sometimes I'll google a favorite book or something and discover that it's slated to become a movie in, yes, 2010 or whatever. It's all online.
scottycrip
So you don't have to work anywhere, you just need to know where to look online.
TurtleShell
sure. just google your favorite shows or movies or whatever, and half the time, it just comes up.
HoboPelican
One of my favorite sites for movies (and TV) is IMDB.COM. Go to a movie you are interested in and click on the "trivia" or "goofs" links. Also, most actors have trivia and bios included. Check it out. I'm sure you will love it.
scottycrip
Yes I already love it. I constantly use it when I can't remember what movie/show I recognize an actor from.
blk3
Doing a search in google or yahoo will usually give you a lot of info about movies, whether they are facts or fiction. You dont have to work fo the production team of this movies to get some inside scoop.