FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

http://tekage.com.ar

kevinalle
What do you think about it? what should be changed???

Leave your comments!
wlb
In fact, I do not know the language of Argentina, do not understand your website content
Rich content! professional
Dakafall
This is a nice site, although I don't know what it says, but thats cool because your site looks very nice!

Cant wait to see more updates!

-Dakafall
ayoub
very good site, but I think if you make more colorful it will be great Very Happy
Ranfaroth
Read this article...
kevinalle
youre right...
the html is not valid...
i must make changes...
chrismen
the language of Argentina.... lol

Anyways, your site has an alright design and it seems liek you already have some visitors so good for you. I do not really like the menu on the left not moving though although it was interesting. I do not really like the colors but that is just me. What I really liked was up at the top where you list the gold members. It is nice how you can click on them.

Also, next time you should actually add a link to your post so we don't have to copy and paste it into the address bar.
classical_c
Yeah your site looks good maybe a little more colour, you could probably change the backround to something brighter and in yor face that would funk it up.
kevinalle
Hey, thanks for the comments.
Heres the link if you still want it =P
http://tekage.com.ar

I didnt put color to the page because I didnt really know what color to put...
reccommendations.
thanks
salman_500
nice site.... only... i dont even know wats it about Razz ...

well the design is alright.... but there is room for improvement....

good luck !
kevinalle
thanks!

I think I will make users able to change the styles. I must make some dofferent CSSs and then let them choose.
Thanks for you comments,
K
demonpt
Nice one, but try to get a softer background color